Çay Bahçesi

yea I am sleepy and hungry :(
no wonder u have trouble :P
lolz ok will do before I head to bed...like in few mins
double ur water intake stop your cola intake totally
shouldnt you be studying?
yes i should be actually but well like i said addicting :P
I knew him before the forum....
so that is how u joined... :P i was wondering u dnt knw much abt the army after ages :P not an army nut :P
oh n how did they let you go alone... what did you say to them that they said ok beta off u go to study plants u have very understanding parents
lolz...you have no idea how many times I retyped some of my replies...its bad the laptop is in Chinese its worse when I get offlined :pissed:
haha trust me i knw how it feels i chat in arabic with friends n chinese also... n both languages are saved... i hate it when things mess up there cuz i am so slow typing in them....
lolz...I remember my supervisor going crazy when the lab tech reported I wasnt playing safe with the ethidium bromide replacement known as gel red :unsure:
u knw forget webby getting spanked u should get spanked u know how dangerous that stuff is :pissed::disagree: bad girl ..
oh I get plenty of that when I visit Pakistan...gol gappay and ras gullay :smitten:
haha i meant the desiness in language
lolz yeaa!
i shall break that shell of urs... mystery woman... weirdly mysterious person...
n remember what i said about one more person sayin what was said... now i am gunna hav to google how :whistle:

i forgot the webinar cuz of my anger
gnite

Last edited:
no wonder u have trouble :P
nahh I am alright

double ur water intake stop your cola intake totally
:o: :o: :o:

yes i should be actually but well like i said addicting :P
go study man kissi ki seat matt mar na!

so that is how u joined... :P i was wondering u dnt knw much abt the army after ages :P not an army nut :P
He asked me to join coz he was almost convinced I knew nothing about Pakistan and should start someplace :ashamed:

haha trust me i knw how it feels i chat in arabic with friends n chinese also... n both languages are saved... i hate it when things mess up there cuz i am so slow typing in them....
Well, for me it is more in the crashing of this site repeatedly :angry;

u knw forget webby getting spanked u should get spanked u know how dangerous that stuff is :pissed::disagree: bad girl ..
lolz...Now you know why lab technicians are chasing me all the time? I wasnt doing any harm....just wasnt "safe enough" based on their standards

haha i meant the desiness in language
Oh I speak Urdu fine....just not that good with difficult words

i shall break that shell of urs... mystery woman... weirdly mysterious person...
n remember what i said about one more person sayin what was said... now i am gunna hav to google how :whistle:
thank you!
i forgot the webinar cuz of my anger
gnite
Nouman Ali Khan's? I couldnt stay awake long enough plus I got the timing wrong...need to watch if it is online someplace

Nouman Ali Khan's? I couldnt stay awake long enough plus I got the timing wrong...need to watch if it is online someplace
:) u knew ? ur nice
Oh I speak Urdu fine....just not that good with difficult words
neither am i nusrat helped but still :P
thank you!
u didnt get me i guess :P
nahh I am alright
nope ur not :P
lolz...Now you know why lab technicians are chasing me all the time? I wasnt doing any harm....just wasnt "safe enough" based on their standards
well lil one be careful around chemicals... ur smarter then i am it does not look good if i lecture u on these things.... kapish?
Well, for me it is more in the crashing of this site repeatedly :angry;
haha i get that part too much crashness in this site makes me bonkers also go
He asked me to join coz he was almost convinced I knew nothing about Pakistan and should start someplace :ashamed:
well yea kitna seekhi :P and i guess u regret learning :P
i could give u logic if u do not trust me but u should listen to me without asking why... :P
i am waiting for the books to arrivve... i needed mcq books n some guides n well another 10 books ordered... no petrol n i am too lazy to go so far

thats illogical
it is called trust.. :P if u want an explanation just ask for one :)
Learning is part of life...No one should regret new knowledge unless its useless :D
lol much of what i learnt is humans can be real asses when they are behind screens
yes but I couldnt play it :(
if u find tell me
ghazals by nusrat that is what got my urdu better :P
yes i do not like doing stuff i am lazy :P what about u?
did u eat by now? how much cola did u have? how are ur burns?

n i didnt really get the seat part?

it is called trust.. :P if u want an explanation just ask for one :)
lolz...ok

anyone telling me to listen without questioning why is illogical :whistle:

lol much of what i learnt is humans can be real asses when they are behind screens
lolzzz oh yea!

if u find tell me
Didnt you watch it yesterday?

Live Bayyinah Webinar with Ustadh Nouman Ali Kha

Video link still doesnt work :(

ghazals by nusrat that is what got my urdu better :P
Ohhh...no thank you

yes i do not like doing stuff i am lazy :P what about u?
Lazy indeed...

I shifted apartments on my own :D

did u eat by now? how much cola did u have? how are ur burns?
yes ate...1-2 glass of cola (1 glass for lunch and another for dinner) I think

Burns were never bad...I still typed all week :p: (burn happened on Tuesday)

I got 2 small blisters...but arent they late? Prob some other thing initiated that...small and insignificant

n i didnt really get the seat part?
Doctors ki seat limit hoti hain naa?

@atatwolf Bro, I don't visit this forum frequently anymore ;)
:blink: what happened? :o:

anyone telling me to listen without questioning why is illogical :whistle:
soft drinks are one of the biggest reasons for diabetes. They cause weakening of bones. And they dehydrate you, read on soft drinks u will find a whole list.... drs should be trusted i would not ask u for proof on wht u say regarding ur field... :(
lolzzz oh yea!
i spent the day today outside talking to real people just to get my trust in humanity back
Didnt you watch it yesterday?
i was in a bad mood cuz of what happened here last night
I shifted apartments on my own :D
hey i have shifted countries on my own :P but the issue is if i dnt need to do it i dnt do it :P
yes ate...1-2 glass of cola (1 glass for lunch and another for dinner) I think
lil one u need to be scolded... please scold urself.. cola is bad for u trade it for something healthier... juices... or something
Burns were never bad...I still typed all week :p: (burn happened on Tuesday)
yes well ur not exactly careful about urself so we can not say anything about u by ur actions
Doctors ki seat limit hoti hain naa?
oh yes they grade by percentile but i am not in a rush to finish it these days im actually trying to learn some other stuff.. so i dnt really care.. career can build with life to rush things is stupid...

Video link still doesnt work :(
that was live streaming

Ohhh...no thank you
meanie have u ever listened to any??

n im still waiting for the long story :P

about? I forgot... :ashamed:
how u got to go outside to chase plants... permission by parents
lolz dont understand many
well listen n i will explain that is how i learnt :P
it didnt work wonder when they will have replay :pop:
they will not replay it there will be most probably a recording which will be released in due time but live streamings r not replayed
hahahaha...I aint that clumsy...I have survived this many yrs of my life without committing suicide (accidentally falling on something sharp) so I am not THAT clumsy ;)
ok yes i know ur not that clumsy but the chemicals u work with are dangerous and that you have to admit.. and u r casual about safety..Alhumdilillah you are safe till till now be careful...
I can go with Apple juice but thats for summer its cold here and the only other drink I can drink is coke
lol have u heard of water :P it is revolutionary new drink :P no side effects and good for skin, kindey, and the whole body
m telling myself while m telling u cuz i do the same things u do
what happened? :unsure:
you forgot pupppy love 0.0 im still annoyed which is bad cuz this means im actually angry mostly i forget things...
lolz...how did that go?
i have not slept since yesterday so i feel a bit weird.. but better mood... my car has hardly any petrol left so i have to be careful about where to go now -.-
But theoretically you should not blindly follow like a sheep...he who knows what he is saying will answer your questions and if he doesnt know the answer will say so...that is the way of the wise ;)
actually the wise acknowledge that everyone is an expert in their field n listen n learn :P

Ok good night me off to bed...will read tomorrow the replies got lots of greenhouse work tomorrow...ANALYZING my experiments!
that sounds important do tell me in detail someday what you are doing..
i would have typed out kitty song by sheldon but ur already asleep :P

Last edited:
Oh right...
oh right ki kuch lagti u were supposed to reply not go right :P
Oh its nothing big...simple plant experiments!
seriously -.- get me a phd also then
Well not exactly...I just get annoyed when supervisors want results and I am behind schedule...
ur health above all else
my brain thinks too much :(
well it is ok it will come ...get tafsir in kathir... a wonderful way to learn also
u had a long day it seems
n im annoyed at the drs on that thread you tagged me on

same thing... :)
how is it the same thing just say i dnt want to reply much easier
lolz why not in what field?
in plants since it is simple experiments hadh ho gai ha
I prefer his way...with alot of explanations for the words used and why such specific words are used! THAT is not in every tafsir...
google the tafsir i told you about first please
You sure it is not depression or some form of psychological illness? You prob need anti depressants or something....too get the brain to stop overloading...fill it will Quran or something...
it is not anti depressants more to do with most people becoming uncaring to the world.. fill it up with parts which say that the ummah is like a body if one part hurts the whole body hurts..
What did the drs do?
they r debating without any test results.. there is a CBC circled which is missing. the injections can be lethal and the use in such a malnourished woman is dangerous

no idea what that means....
complete blood count gives an idea about infections
n if there is infection this injection can kill
They are indian trolls they have a PhD in everything.... what did you expect?! :azn:
that they show respect.. this is getting irritating
Trust in ALLAH not on people
i do not trust on people but looking at people suffer does get one down and get one to think about life... i have been debating going to the turkish area or a few other areas cuz i know some arabic n drs can be useful but my mom is not agreeing
No I am a Molecular scientist first then you sub divide that as Plant science...so I make transgenic plants and study them by experiments in different temperature, photoperiod, study how the new implanted gene effects growth and stuff...
now was that too hard... next time remember i may be a dr but i am interested in science.. one of the reasons i joined was to learn things... so yes ur field is interesting because all we hear about gmos are how evil they are and i wanted a new opinion but u act weird which is annoying to be frank
I dont feel like esp since this isnt my laptop and the Chinese is killing me!
IBN KATHIR - Famous Mufassir (commentator of Quran) مفسر . Well known and respected for his keen memory and a highly regarded scholar of tafsir (commentary) - Born 1302 AD. Memorized entire Quran, word-for-word along and memorized huge number of sayings and teachings (hadeeth) of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, along with sayings and commentary about Quran from Muhammad's companions, may Allah be pleased with them. The Tafsir of Ibn Kathir is of the most respected and accepted explanations for the Quran and is the most widely used explanations in Arabic used today. english translations available i have one it is 10 volumes loong and should be basis of study
ok that will do :p:
patience is hard at times

Bu sayfanın adını çay bahçesi yerine akheilos ve gufi'nin geyik muhabbeti bölümü olarak degiştirin bu ne ya birde alıntılı cevap yazıp sayfa kirliligi yaratıyorlar türk mod. kimse ayar çeksin su işe

Back
Top Bottom