What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I know I used follow mom to this ladies Tafsir class....where ladies did 4-5 pages and then discussed it from different tafsir...I myself read the Quran with translation not just the Arabic...And I brush it with Nouman Ali Khan's lectures and also listen to this Qadhi guy...wait let me google Yasir Qadhi and few others...
ok.... this reminds me of saudi n the auntis there...

I know I used follow mom to this ladies Tafsir class....where ladies did 4-5 pages and then discussed it from different tafsir...I myself read the Quran with translation not just the Arabic...And I brush it with Nouman Ali Khan's lectures and also listen to this Qadhi guy...wait let me google Yasir Qadhi and few others...
i like ur religious base mashaAllah :)
ahan! I see...and what are PDF experts saying? I aint interested in what they are writing!
look whatever the experts say the report is not conclusive it is not safe to pass judgement on cases online. It is like me describing some things in ur specialty which u need to actually observe.
Okk...Its just I have explained it soo often on this forum I feel like a fool repeating it again...
patience :)
yea hence why I didnt choose to be a doc ...
you do not need to be a doctor to see other peoples pain :) just looking makes one re access their life and goals
Yea everyone needs docs...even UK and many European countries!
they are rich countries.. trust me i would not go for money if im allowed to go
lolzz ...sorry ok go ahead ask...I will delete my responses again later....
later maybe ur not comfortable talking about stuff so i feel bad making you... u should look at my posts at times im aways asking people stuff... whoever it is
ur in a weird mood today what is wrong...

MPR922.jpg

you knw this man talked to people
ahan and how many were honest?

i like ur religious base mashaAllah :)
Well I try...I aint no angel...Satan comes knocking every now and then :(

yea hence avoiding ;)

look whatever the experts say the report is not conclusive it is not safe to pass judgement on cases online. It is like me describing some things in ur specialty which u need to actually observe.
I know ...the only thing I said was about the Crohn's disease coz the rest was unreadable! We read a bit about genetic disorders...and that is exactly what I wrote about...lolz except the question :ashamed:

you do not need to be a doctor to see other peoples pain :) just looking makes one re access their life and goals
Well yes hence my chosen field to help with world food production (kinda)

they are rich countries.. trust me i would not go for money if im allowed to go
Not about money but stability...one is allowed to choose based on that!

later maybe ur not comfortable talking about stuff so i feel bad making you... u should look at my posts at times im aways asking people stuff... whoever it is
ur in a weird mood today what is wrong...
watching tv :pop: + annoyed with the response on that doctor thread!

I think we hijacked the Turkish hideout :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

@Hakan @atatwolf @Sinan @xenon54 @Targon

watching tv :pop: + annoyed with the response on that doctor thread!
so am i :)
ahan and how many were honest?
please read about the man before you say that and who his teachers were..
Well I try...I aint no angel...Satan comes knocking every now and then :(
ur human and you try... a quote i love is hate the sin not the sinner u make mistakes in life and Allah forgives you so who is man to hold things against u
I know ...the only thing I said was about the Crohn's disease coz the rest was unreadable! We read a bit about genetic disorders...and that is exactly what I wrote about...lolz except the question :ashamed:
the whole issue here is that if you do something with a good heart people question why u did it. This case i did not get what was needed the employer was funding there was a proper doctor diagnosis and there was no tension... what was up...
Well yes hence my chosen field to help with world food production (kinda)
:) mashaAllah awesome... the things i wanted to ask were changing enviroments and the gmos that could work in Pakistan. but those are specific questions which i have to ask cuz i have done some research on the matter n i have an awful headache today so :P
Not about money but stability...one is allowed to choose based on that!
i wanna go to africa or war zones :P u think i want stability.. stability comes after marriage till then one should try n do some good,, i am kashmiri and i have tons of relatives in Uk n a brother settled in saudi i can run off to better easier life anytime :P
I think we hijacked the Turkish hideout :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
u do not want to knw what the new guy wrote in the thread :P

ps i have listen to yasir qadhi also...

lolz
please read about the man before you say that and who his teachers were..
I always question....its not about just swallowing what we hear and read but pondering on it!

I never asked about his teachers but whom he talked to...You said he talked to people...I assume they are more than his teachers!
We cant deny there were soo many people who spread lies and they still are...Hadith collectors were no angels and could have collected something wrong...ALLAH didnt say HE will protect the hadith so scrutinizing them is no harm like ALLAH said truth stands out from falsehood hence if it is false it will stand out and if it truth we need not worry about people questioning them!

Just my way of thinking!

ur human and you try... a quote i love is hate the sin not the sinner u make mistakes in life and Allah forgives you so who is man to hold things against u
Fair enough! :tup:

the whole issue here is that if you do something with a good heart people question why u did it.
:D I think I just said something along those lines :p:

This case i did not get what was needed the employer was funding there was a proper doctor diagnosis and there was no tension... what was up...
huh what?

:) mashaAllah awesome... the things i wanted to ask were changing enviroments and the gmos that could work in Pakistan.
Yes they can...but we need a research lab and someone who actually thinks research is worth it enough to channel some money into the field! Like 1 of my cousin in law (A PhD in animal husbandry) said that Pakistan has lovely labs it has equipment from funds they got but they are still wrapped up and no one actually knows how to use some of them and by the time someone with a brain will come forth, they will be outdated and hence no replaceable parts would be in the market nor technicians who can fix it OR they would just crack/ rust or whatever ...

but those are specific questions which i have to ask cuz i have done some research on the matter n i have an awful headache today so :P
hmmm what sort? can it wait till tomorrow am about to hit the bed :)

i wanna go to africa or war zones :P
We have plenty of war zones in Pakistan :(

u think i want stability.. stability comes after marriage till then one should try n do some good,,
Sure...I know many of the fresh graduates in UK get to do some months abroad at relief camps before starting house job to get a feel of different scenarios...Such doctors who have done months abroad get a better CV as they have more exposure while some do it for the nice summer warmth....

i am kashmiri and i have tons of relatives in Uk n a brother settled in saudi i can run off to better easier life anytime :P
cool

u do not want to knw what the new guy wrote in the thread :P
who what where why?

ps i have listen to yasir qadhi also...
and...??

who what where why?
He wrote.
"Bu sayfanın adını çay bahçesi yerine akheilos ve gufi'nin geyik muhabbeti bölümü olarak degiştirin bu ne ya birde alıntılı cevap yazıp sayfa kirliligi yaratıyorlar türk mod. kimse ayar çeksin su işe"

Let's change this thread's name from "Çay Bahçesi" to "Small talk of Akjeilos and Gufi". What is this ? They are quoting each other and creating pollution.... who ever the Turkish mod is, he should deal with the situation...

For your notice, i have no problem with you or Gufi. :)

wait let me google Yasir Qadhi and few others..
u kinda said u were googling him so i said i have heard
I always question....its not about just swallowing what we hear and read but pondering on it!
yes but one should research then start following not keep questioning everything.. i trust when so many scholars have accepted this tafisr as best one there. i would not question so much that after so many questions there is no time left to learn
:D I think I just said something along those lines :p:
ur words were confusing :P
We have plenty of war zones in Pakistan :(
yup i agree.... i try in pakistan but its harder here
Sure...I know many of the fresh graduates in UK get to do some months abroad at relief camps before starting house job to get a feel of different scenarios...Such doctors who have done months abroad get a better CV as they have more exposure while some do it for the nice summer warmth....
oh la la i have a good cv :P
who what where why?
Let's change this thread's name from "Çay Bahçesi" to "Small talk of Akjeilos and Gufi". What is this ? They are quoting each other and creating pollution.... who ever the Turkish mod is, he should deal with the situation...
i apologize for polluting :P i got my books today so i will be polluting less.. 9 kgs of books.. i have so many now i dnt count them i just weigh them :D :p i have a sad life :P

hmmm what sort? can it wait till tomorrow am about to hit the bed :)
go ahead and sleep :P sleepy head all sleep and no chat turned her into a um um i dnt knw but :P

bro i get you guys play around now its ok ... i am not really an online person so this is new for me

He wrote.
"Bu sayfanın adını çay bahçesi yerine akheilos ve gufi'nin geyik muhabbeti bölümü olarak degiştirin bu ne ya birde alıntılı cevap yazıp sayfa kirliligi yaratıyorlar türk mod. kimse ayar çeksin su işe"

oh! :cray:

Sorry!

u kinda said u were googling him so i said i have heard
I could only remember Qadhi...

yes but one should research then start following not keep questioning everything..
Like I said I did attend with my mom some stuff from tafsir class and that was one of the ones used!

i trust when so many scholars have accepted this tafisr as best one there. i would not question so much that after so many questions there is no time left to learn
Well I rarely follow majority... :unsure:

But everyone has preferences and I prefer Nouman Ali Khan sure scholars ...but I personally think the other guy is much advanced!

ur words were confusing :P
okkk..

yup i agree.... i try in pakistan but its harder here
I thought they need docs in medical camps or stuff like that how can it be harder?

oh la la i have a good cv :P
cool

apologize for polluting :P i got my books today so i will be polluting less.. 9 kgs of books.. i have so many now i dnt count them i just weigh them :D :p i have a sad life :P
hahahaha

go ahead and sleep :P sleepy head all sleep and no chat turned her into a um um i dnt knw but :P
Naah I have a busy day tomorrow coz I didnt go to la/ greenhouse today....Lazy Monday again :ashamed:

bro i get you guys play around now its ok ... i am not really an online person so this is new for me
like boys dont do that in real life? :unsure: Not sure why people do that in real life but they do the same...Online its also human behind the computer screen same attitudes! :p:

@ASQ-1918

Güldür güldür programında bi sahne vardı, komşulara ziyarete gidiyorlar, çok özledik diyorlar, vallahi Azerbaycan gibisiniz, nerde görsem alnınıza 12 puanı yapıştırasım geliyor diyo :D

Mate...we have female members here....
Yeah but seriously if you work on such a place what will you answer when someone asks what your job is?

-Where do you work?
-In a factory
-What do you produce?
-Well...

Im sure it would be a hit when you go to kiz isteme. :rofl:

I thought it wasn't that +18 :/
Mate.....would you show this video to your female family members ? If not please, remove it.
Yeah but seriously if you work on such a place what will you answer when someone asks what your job is?

-Where do you work?
-In a factory
-What do you produce?
-Well...

Im sure it would be a hit when you go to kiz isteme. :rofl:
Hmm...i would say, "we are producing plastic stuff." :D

Back
Top Bottom