What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This forum is not fairly administrated. The last time, I got banned since An Iranian showed up from nowhere and started to call us donkeys, and I responded in just one post, but webmaster banned me and his post did not even get deleted.

Being an islamist or Chinese means having the right to insult every person and not getting banned. Also, having multi accounts is totally fine for the forum, since it brings more traffic, heats up discussions, and all in all means more money ;)

Otherwise, those multi account trolls, which I and @al-Hasani have reported to ban about 15 accounts of one farsi of them, would not be able to freely come back with new accounts.

They have improved bro. Trust me on this. I wish that you could see my thread on the GH section of the forum. There I report all Farsi suicide trolls whenever I see them reappearing and they get banned immediately. I practically eliminated Mohsenam aka Iran 1802 aka "The idiotic troll with 100 different accounts" presence on the forum for the time being but knowing him he will make a new user each week if not each day.:lol:

This might be his new username @yousef12345 . He was "spying" on the Arab forum like that troll. I am quite sure that it is him.

Yet there are still a lot of Farsi serial double users and trolls but I don't bother with them as they leave us Arab users in peace mostly but if the start they will be dealt with.

They have improved bro. Trust me on this. I wish that you could see my thread on the GH section of the forum. There I report all Farsi suicide trolls whenever I see them reappearing and they get banned immediately. I practically eliminated Mohsenam aka Iran 1802 aka "The idiotic troll with 100 different accounts" presence on the forum for the time being but knowing him he will make a new user each week if not each day.:lol:
Yeah, I totally understand. Unfortunately no one besides you and admins is able to see those GHQ threads, but I did the same thing couple of months ago, and constantly announced the new accounts created by farsi suicide trolls. I think I have caused to ban 20 of them. That's the prime reason that I am the number one person in hated list of farsi users. But, I stopped to do so, after seeing that they can still come back with tens of new accounts like roaches. There should be some ways in not letting them sign up for new accounts at the first place.

drear Jokebijan please read what said carefully and and use your little brain before quote me .
basterds

This is another example of how Farsi islamists troll in the forum, but never get banned. I wonder what Webmaster or Horus would do if Sinan or me was posting something like this example. Permanent ban, maybe?

This forum is not fairly administrated. The last time, I got banned since An Iranian showed up from nowhere and started to call us donkeys, and I responded in just one post, but webmaster banned me and his post did not even get deleted.

Being an islamist or Chinese means having the right to insult every person and not getting banned. Also, having multi accounts is totally fine for the forum, since it brings more traffic, heats up discussions, and all in all means more money ;)

Otherwise, those multi account trolls, which I and @al-Hasani have reported to ban about 15 accounts of one farsi of them, would not be able to freely come back with new accounts.
Fair?
When?
Either its the Red Bull gang or the Kun fu Panda gang,they both have enough cannon fodder.
Both of these gangs are just ''Fasulya''.

It shows that the Chinese have the most powerful lobby here,they can ban at will.
They have the most suicide trolls,so they can lose some.
Is this still a Pakistani forum?
last I checked
got hijacked by Indians :cray:

last I checked
got hijacked by Indians :cray:
Why you changing the subject?:pissed:
Indians,despite that they know we support Pakistan dont troll us.
Its the people with the inferiority complex who never had the feeling of having the upper hand on any occasion namely the Red Bull and Kung Fu Panda gangs.
I guess the internet is the only place where they can feel ''strong'',not that any sane person would take them serious.

Its the people with the inferiority complex who never had the feeling of having the upper hand on any occasion namely the Red Bull and Kung Fu Panda gangs.
I guess the internet is the only place where they can feel ''strong'',not that any sane person would take them serious.
lolz I was almost sure you described Indians :p:

You know how lobbying goes in America
http://whois.domaintools.com/defence.pk
Im sure that already happened,i mentioned this a year ago when they started a campagne against us Turks.
You are new here,just watch and see.
We were very active here,many good posters left and i only post accaisonaly.
Maybe they will change the name of the forum in the future.
Btw,such a forum can be bought for at most $25k,so nothing special.

lolz I was almost sure you described Indians :p:
You:pissed:

Last edited:

Bro, there is an indian gang as well. The difference is that Indians in general have a good/fair proportion of sane members as well. On the other hand, 99.9% of Kung Fu Pandas and 95% of Red bulls are pure trolls.

Bro, there is an indian gang as well. The difference is that Indians in general have a good/fair proportion of sane members as well. On the other hand, 99.9% of Kung Fu Pandas and 95% of Red bulls are pure trolls.
:rofl:

Since when telling the truth is a reason to get a ban for god's sake he and I were there to answer worthless shıts from some chinese members, I see that clueless troll TheTruth guy also got banned as he deserves but we didn't start it they did... Ban me already mına koduklarım...

How in the world could Serdar (44) get this piece of *** (22)? :lol:

1834_322Serdar-Ortac-sevgilisi-Chloe-Loughnanla-Copy.png

I hope they are happy together. Apparently they were recently married.

Since when telling the truth is a reason to get a ban for god's sake he and I were there to answer worthless shıts from some chinese members, I see that clueless troll TheTruth guy also got banned as he deserves but we didn't start it they did... Ban me already mına koduklarım...
They have too many bots anwering them is like talking to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom