What's new

Çay Bahçesi

good girl
once bitten twice shy ;)
yes yes but that is to the same people that does not mean doubt every one you meet.... :coffee: kinda insulting to be honest:taz:
If she refuses to look after them I will have to water the plants, fertilizer them and change their pots every few months! 100 plus plants ...ON TOP OF THAT lab work, reports, computer analysis :(
but it is her job to do those things not urs... i can tell why you are thin... so many pots... do you talk to ur plants?
hahahhaha....naah no one listens to a mad person...people respond to kindness ...like the prophet's way ;)
some people can not understand kindness or politeness
too much frustration if you ask me!
yup i think i should become a psychiatrist i am already half there dealing with people in todays word
She was simply lovely! Italian with 5 or was it 7 yrs of Japanese training (she did her Masters and PhD in Japan)!!
Japan sigh now me really jealous.. i wanted to go but stupid extended family... from that day i cut of my relationship to many of them
lolz yea!! Man is an impossible creature! :D
females are scarier :P

Nor do I give a flying crap about sectarianism and I do not distinguish between Arab Muslims (whether Sunni - Shafi'i, Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, Sufi, Shia - Twelver, Zaydi, Ismaili),
:o:

You racist! What about NON ARAB Muslims like me, @Sinan the Turk and @Serpentine the Irani?? :o:

Serpentine is not responsible for Iranians posts.

To add, i don't think any Turkish user have problem with serpentine... he had always been fair.

Yeah, @Serpentine how can you be so fair... don't you get angry with us ???
I was joking with him.... :ashamed: and @al-Hasani

No hard feelings bros...I was in an annoying someone mood....

Last edited:
I don't recall ever teaching you that Sinan. Only that Al-Wahhab is one of the 99 names of Allah (swt).

Names of God in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You won't ever see me discussing with Farsis of that mentality anywhere unless they meddle in internal Arab matters or visit our section. That's about it.

Nor do I give a flying crap about sectarianism and I do not distinguish between Arab Muslims (whether Sunni - Shafi'i, Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, Sufi, Shia - Twelver, Zaydi, Ismaili), Christian, Arab Jew or Arab atheist.

Yeah, i remember you were saying Wahhab is one of the names of Allah, so using it to denounce people is wrong.

Like i said i'm not sure...we used to talk much. I asked many questions. You always gave detailed explanations that made things clear for me...also @Yzd Khalifa teach me things about Arabs.... and @BLACKEAGLE too.

good girl
stroking-cat-21502467.jpg

yes yes but that is to the same people that does not mean doubt every one you meet.... :coffee: kinda insulting to be honest:taz:
sigh it just means be careful in life....anyone can be anyone...everyone wants to be the nice guy even bad guys!

So better safe than sorry (repeatedly)

but it is her job to do those things not urs... i can tell why you are thin... so many pots... do you talk to ur plants?
lolz...it is her job but surprisingly "human right" BS gives a technician more rights to be the boss coz under her contract she is "in charge" of the greenhouse plants

the only one above her is my boss who is on paternity leave....

some people can not understand kindness or politeness
No reason for me to be satan's adopted child for something that is not harming me nor directed at me!

yup i think i should become a psychiatrist i am already half there dealing with people in todays word
loz...just make sure you dont go nuts!

Japan sigh now me really jealous.. i wanted to go but stupid extended family... from that day i cut of my relationship to many of them
:blink: no one can break saratul raheem!

What happened?

females are scarier :P
lolz

@Akheilos
This fight is beyond me sis, blood shall be spilled, and let it be.

Serpentine is not responsible for Iranians posts.

To add, i don't think any Turkish user have problem with serpentine... he had always been fair.

Yeah, @Serpentine how can you be so fair... don't you get angry with us ???

The only one I get angry with these days is myself, so no worries. I regret spending time fighting with people I don't know in real life, people who could be my best friends in real life. :)

I'll only try to counter arguments I find stupid or untruthful, but Turkey Strooooooooooonk and Iran strooooooooooonk discussions are not worth it.

@al-Hasani I'm going to interfere in your ancient beautiful Arab world right now and right here, what are you going to do about it? Caps lock me to death? lol

just jk

Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur.Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr:ashamed:

sigh it just means be careful in life....anyone can be anyone...everyone wants to be the nice guy even bad guys!
so everyone is bad :P n thus ur gunna be non trusting n closed off... seems kinda harsh dont u think... class mates at a young age can not be compared to mature adults...

So better safe than sorry (repeatedly)
i will get through to you one day :P keep repeating i do not mind
lolz...it is her job but surprisingly "human right" BS gives a technician more rights to be the boss coz under her contract she is "in charge" of the greenhouse plants
There should be plant rights also now... what gives us the right to take their seed n grow them where we want... idiotic world
loz...just make sure you dont go nuts!
aww you are so sweet you think i am still sane :coffee:
What happened?
well i have a finite amount of patience and when that breaks it breaks... you will see it one day on some arguing weirdo on PDF...
laugh away you know i am right

@Sinan @Serpentine @Akheilos

I believe that name callings such as "Wahhabi", "Nasibi", "Rafidah", "Taqiyya" etc. should be avoided. In fact the moderators should do a better job at preventing users from using them. Like most religious debates here etc. or insults towards various religions.

It is really silly and the fact that we "normal" people still use it on a internet forum while the ME is burning tells me that there is a problem.

I am not going to pretend anything and say that I have never used any of those words myself during heated debates but I don't recall using such words for a very, very long time. In general I try to stay away from trolling those days. Life is simply too short to waste your time on nonsense like this. On a internet forum in a virtual world moreover to make matters more laughable.

Anyway my generation (early 1990's) is part of this "virtual world generation". Something that older generations do not understand.

Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur.Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr:ashamed:
lolz Sheldon :D

so everyone is bad :P n thus ur gunna be non trusting n closed off... seems kinda harsh dont u think... class mates at a young age can not be compared to mature adults...
Oh Dear God! I never had any problems with class fellows....

Heck I was head girl for all girls Christian convent school :p: No touching!
My sis was head girl of our collage another no touch the lil one zone
My eldest was head something at our uni ...another no touch the lill beast :D
Its internet bastards which are scary you never know where a pervert is sitting behind a screen!! :angry:

i will get through to you one day :P keep repeating i do not mind
:)

There should be plant rights also now... what gives us the right to take their seed n grow them where we want... idiotic world
lolz...we want to test them so they grow big and strong and bear us nice big berries! :D

aww you are so sweet you think i am still sane :coffee:
hmmm.....sorry my bad :enjoy:

well i have a finite amount of patience and when that breaks it breaks... you will see it one day on some arguing weirdo on PDF...
lolz everyone does! I just try to control (esp online) it as I am a control freak...thanks dad! :undecided:

laugh away you know i am right
:agree:

early 1990's
:blink: you that young! :blink:

:blink: you that young! :blink:
he makes me feel old
lolz Sheldon :D
yes well lil one u should not have put a pic of a kitty
lolz everyone does! I just try to control (esp online) it as I am a control freak...thanks dad! :undecided:
sometimes being a control freak is good i am totally a mess in life these days.... having a control freak helps one at time i guess
hmmm.....sorry my bad :enjoy:
never let it happen again :P
people are idiots... i want to live in an igloo or the desert one day.. or a forest
lolz...we want to test them so they grow big and strong and bear us nice big berries! :D
ah genetically modified seeds... scary thought :P
Oh Dear God! I never had any problems with class fellows....
well i managed myself also i have had friends break my trust but i do not let the past make my present miserable
Its internet bastards which are scary you never know where a pervert is sitting behind a screen!! :angry:
that kinda is insulting :D so which type of internet bastard do i count as to be coupled in that group
Heck I was head girl for all girls Christian convent school :p: No touching!
why would anyone touch people even if they not head girls... i hated authority and i never got touched
My sis was head girl of our collage another no touch the lil one zone
awww big sister protecting u sounds cute...

@Akheilos

I am probably one of the youngest more active/senior users here on PDF although I cannot know of course.

@olcayto @Serpentine @kollang

Did I read that correctly? You guys actually PISSED ON a PERSON when children? How is that possible?:lol:

I though that throwing apples on neighbors gardens or snowballs during winter was normal but not such a move.:lol:

he makes me feel old
tell me about it!

yes well lil one u should not have put a pic of a kitty
me loves kitties!

sometimes being a control freak is good i am totally a mess in life these days.... having a control freak helps one at time i guess
A little bit of everything is good ;)
never let it happen again :P
aye aye!

people are idiots... i want to live in an igloo or the desert one day.. or a forest
nothing idiotic there!
ah genetically modified seeds... scary thought :P
why so? they already exist! :enjoy:
well i managed myself also i have had friends break my trust but i do not let the past make my present miserable
I aint miserable just not trusting online people :)

that kinda is insulting :D so which type of internet bastard do i count as to be coupled in that group
I didnt couple you in that group...I just gave you an example of what is out there :ashamed:

why would anyone touch people even if they not head girls... i hated authority and i never got touched
"touch" equals bullying or ragging!

awww big sister protecting u sounds cute...
Well not always...but many times yes!

@Akheilos

I am probably one of the youngest more active/senior users here on PDF although I cannot know of course.
ahan!

@olcayto @Serpentine @kollang

Did I read that correctly? You guys actually PISSED ON a PERSON when children? How is that possible?:lol:
diaper leak! Happens!

Back
Top Bottom