What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Its feels like there is a huge rock inside me, my bear like friend convinced me to order two huge pizzas with onion rings and french fries, that two could easily feed 4 or 5 people :/

OMG i have never seen such a great trailer for a Game. :woot:

(watch in HD)

vallaha super

Its feels like there is a huge rock inside me, my bear like friend convinced me to order two huge pizzas with onion rings and french fries, that two could easily feed 4 or 5 people :/

a good spliff will make you do that :laugh:

That sounds disgusting. Are you from America or what?

great... what is up changed timings n no online time at home... angry r just very busy??? or avoiding?
Angry :no:
Avoiding :no:

Very busy :agree:
My laptop screen went black...I borrowed my office computer's cable to hook my laptop to the flatscreen tv bt realize the bloody cable is different to that which will fit my laptop to test it....WELL...my colleague borrowed me her laptop till i can figure mine out....Idiot IT guy in uni refused to help coz my laptop is not from this institution but from a different institute so not the property of this institute...SIGH...WHEN PROBLEMS ATTACK ME...they always come in hard :cray:

My laptop screen went black...I borrowed my office computer's cable to hook my laptop to the flatscreen tv bt realize the bloody cable is different to that which will fit my laptop to test it....WELL...my colleague borrowed me her laptop till i can figure mine out....Idiot IT guy in uni refused to help coz my laptop is not from this institution but from a different institute so not the property of this institute...SIGH...WHEN PROBLEMS ATTACK ME...they always come in hard :cray:
aww i was worried about you... with the gas thing first n then just generally... i made alot of friends on PDF and even wrote an article(all your fault btw if u were around i would have eaten your head instead)
black screens are mostly wires which are loose and can be easily repaired... why do people not get dell they are the best for students
how many institutes have you been to madam... now do not disappear again

the only excuse u can have for being so lost from now is there was a sale on chocolate

aww i was worried about you... with the gas thing first n then just generally... i made alot of friends on PDF and even wrote an article(all your fault btw if u were around i would have eaten your head instead)
black screens are mostly wires which are loose and can be easily repaired... why do people not get dell they are the best for students
how many institutes have you been to madam... now do not disappear again
My PhD is joint between 2 countries but my next project is joint between 5

People go WOW I go more trouble! Esp packing repacking moving with stuff and leaving behind huge chunks...Hence why my shopping spree have decreased significantly :(

The article was nice...I browsed through coz this laptop is all in Chinese...yea colleague is Chinese and well I am having trouble navigating but it was nice and considerate of her to lend me her old laptop since its now her spare one.....

the only excuse u can have for being so lost from now is there was a sale on chocolate
Oh dont get me wrong I love chocolates but I dont eat too much coz I tend to get mouth ulcers and pimples on my face (since 1 week I have had 4 on my chin and 2 are painful ones which look like horns popping at my chin :unsure: )

My PhD is joint between 2 countries but my next project is joint between 5
mashaAllah awesome
People go WOW I go more trouble! Esp packing repacking moving with stuff and leaving behind huge chunks...Hence why my shopping spree have decreased significantly :(
that i understand the last 2 years have been heaven finally staying at one place with no real troubles.....
The article was nice...I browsed through coz this laptop is all in Chinese...yea colleague is Chinese and well I am having trouble navigating but it was nice and considerate of her to lend me her old laptop since its now her spare one.....
hey i rather have eaten your head like i do daily then write it... but some of what i said had to be said
Oh dont get me wrong I love chocolates but I dont eat too much coz I tend to get mouth ulcers and pimples on my face (since 1 week I have had 4 on my chin and 2 are painful ones which look like horns popping at my chin :unsure: )
you neeed to change ur diet to less oil n fat... n drink more water.... pimples are a sign of bad eating habit and not keeping oneself hydrated

mashaAllah awesome
Not exactly then I get "unique problems" like the one I mentioned :(

that i understand the last 2 years have been heaven finally staying at one place with no real troubles...
Mine have been on the move every 6-7 mths :(

hey i rather have eaten your head like i do daily then write it... but some of what i said had to be said
Its a good article...

Plus I got my bio clock sorted and only if this laptop will hold on to the wifi signal long enough for me to enjoy internet :angry:

you neeed to change ur diet to less oil n fat... n drink more water.... pimples are a sign of bad eating habit and not keeping oneself hydrated
yea with the internal heating I dry up faster than a prune :undecided:

mashaAllah awesome

that i understand the last 2 years have been heaven finally staying at one place with no real troubles...

Its a good article...

Plus I got my bio clock sorted and only if this laptop will hold on to the wifi signal long enough for me to enjoy internet :angry:

but 5 countries i wanna trade shoes u can be the respectable dr :P
that was my case till 2 years ago
enjpy the internet just remember i am a tiny bloop on it who was thinking you were lost
Its a good article...
i hate bigots
yes which is why creams are made and water also... there is a difference between vanity and taking care of oneself ...

there are so many people who think they can do whatever they want and then when you say something they get annoyed
tell me what should i eat i am unable to decide

but 5 countries i wanna trade shoes u can be the respectable dr :P
The project is between 5 countries I might not need to be in all 5...just means we might have a lot of data and a large paper..yeahhh!

that was my case till 2 years ago
Ahan! Was it fun? How many countries did you swing between?

enjpy the internet just remember i am a tiny bloop on it who was thinking you were lost

i hate bigots
ain?

yes which is why creams are made and water also... there is a difference between vanity and taking care of oneself ...
Oh I try my best...body is god's gift aint trying to waste it! :)

there are so many people who think they can do whatever they want and then when you say something they get annoyed
tell me what should i eat i am unable to decide
What choices you got?

brothers @SOHEIL and @haman10 what on earth is wrong with you 2??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom