What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Cant see either but im pretty sure thats what he meant. :)
for me it shows that this Turkish PM wants to revive the khilafat and bring back the glory days for Turkey one can only hope and dream now i guess

for me it shows that this Turkish PM wants to revive the khilafat and bring back the glory days for Turkey one can only hope and dream now i guess
Lol, how is this even remotely related to Caliphate? :lol:

Lol, how is this remotely related to Caliphate? :lol:
not your picture the one before it was showiing Turkey in its power... with Turkish soldiers from different time eras but also from regions outside Turkish borders... Let us wait for the poster to clarify what he meant

n it might just be my guess but well taht is my thinking

not your picture the one before it was showiing Turkey in its power... with Turkish soldiers from different time eras but also from regions outside Turkish borders... Let us wait for the poster to clarify what he meant
The soldiers represent the 16 Turkic empires, most of them arent even muslim.
And so does the Presidential Seal of the Republic of Turkey, 16 stars for 16 Turkic empires in history.

400px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Turkey.svg.png

The soldiers represent the 16 Turkic empires, most of them arent even muslim.
ok let us wait for the poster to come back n clear his thoughts thank you for yours.... I need to visit Turkey again and beyond Istanbul this time... But i am a history nut n the museums there are epic...

ok let us wait for the poster to come back n clear his thoughts thank you for yours.... I need to visit Turkey again and beyond Istanbul this time... But i am a history nut n the museums there are epic...
Aegean coast is a giant open air museum, you might like it.

img_3087.jpg

Turkey465-Priene-ruins.jpg

ok how ever little i know u talon does not fit the picture in my head :P

it is ok it was fun the pain.. i hate losing weight i can not stop complaining about that

i prefer simpler weddings with less songs and more time for people to interact but then again i am a bit on the crazy side.. right now marriages are big dramas with whole productions and it is nonsense it looks so hard... i shall refuse to sit on a stage if i live long enough to get married... jis ko shoch ha khud jay aur baithay

m angry at the PDF people i do not know if this bashin is new or old but i can not stand it much more :P i will probably do something crazy in the end
ps sonay may ki rakha ha :P

u knw u wnt be able to sleep for an hour n will roll around in bed as it is :P why try

explain the similarities i am confounded trying to find them....
I will answer this tomorrow I need to bail out! Been an hour I should have been in bed :(

do not worry i will bug all of you people for sites to see let the situation get a bit more peaceful in the area... right now a bearded long hair person will not be welcomed as tourist i guess :P
There are enough bearded tourists in Turkey but you might get checked at the airport though. :D

There are enough bearded tourists in Turkey but you might get checked at the airport though. :D
i have had my shoes taken off and my socks scanned in China, my visa rechecked in Singapore and the UK also was a headache. My last trip to Turkey was when i was younger so i do not know that will be. The only two countries that were ok were Egypt before the revolution btw and Saudi Arabia. even Pakistanis are weird. But inshaAllah as soon as i pass my specialization exam i will come to Turkey.

Ok requote this in like 30 mins I know I will have 30 mentions or something tomorrow and I will loose what you wrote as Cay Bachesi will flip pages too :D
now my mention will be near the top :P i waited 2 hours specially for this honor annoying people on PDF... now i have to get up and get to work... Me soooo tired right now have to get up and go n i dnt wanna... I hate being an adult
ps i wrote webby a very direct letter about the trash in the threads these days... i kinda was too direct telling him that things r getting bad and if he should do something and other stuff... i was not offensive but i was rude i guess even though i tried not to be. i did tell him to block me if this was going to be the standard of the site from now on. so if i m blocked know i did not become a dexter and kill someone rather i was doing something good :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom