What's new

Çay Bahçesi

thank you brother if you were not getting married soon i would :big_boss:.... now i take a calculator and find out it is abut 50K for a wedding on average..So a wedding in Pakistan on average is cheaper... :yay:
due to currency exchange not otherwise :unsure:

due to currency exchange not otherwise :unsure:
actually trends are changing. first of all the curse of dowry is slowly being rebuked. Also sensible people are slowly cutting down the 500 million functions that are there to just one or two. With restrictions on number of dishes allowed and at least in Punjab of halls being shut down mandatory by ten pm has made halls cheaper also.

actually trends are changing. first of all the curse of dowry is slowly being rebuked. Also sensible people are slowly cutting down the 500 million functions that are there to just one or two. With restrictions on number of dishes allowed and at least in Punjab of halls being shut down mandatory by ten pm has made halls cheaper also.
ahan...thats good to know!

google the meaning u will laugh at urself n be a lil embarrassed smuck :pop:
I did....just to be sure I knew what I was using :unsure:
yes you are slow eat less sugary foods it is effecting ur understanding:coffee:
Probably
well i forgot to eat it and now it is cold n i do not want to get up:ashamed:.. i wonder how crappy tomorrow will be the work will drive me mad i guess:pissed:
Ahan
how much can one sleep :P it is not even 1 in ur mystery island... island or mainland... :P the quest for the truth will continue next episode,,, till then goodnite lil one:sleep:
I need my 8 hrs sleep otherwise I get headache going out in -ve degree :(
n do not argue for argument sake remember you want to be a mod one day :P that means maturity... but hten again you are the youngest sibling so you get to be chota :patsak:
I lost my chance to be a mod...and I cant be bothered again nor do I wish to revive it!

This picture looks very familiar, history repeating itself somehow. Can anyone guess?

8t9cm1illjtzof1etnev.jpeg

Yeap. :)

Though i realised there was nothing to worry about. It was fun actually and i was relaxed. :D

Though GF was pretty tensed. :lol:
She really wanna leave her dad and daddy wants to get rid off her :(

:)

Engagement.

Thank you again sis. :)
Np bro!
Well.... she said when her friends saw the ring...they all did good comments. :) I don't know about their inner thoughts though. :)
I think that is good enough to know ;)

This picture looks very familiar, history repeating itself somehow. Can anyone guess?

8t9cm1illjtzof1etnev.jpeg
Errr no :unsure:

ahan...thats good to know!
yes foreigner u would not know :P konsa Pakistan ati ho? i thought u had siblings but then again all i knw is there is big sis n then there is middle sibling/siblings n then you... u never tell dexters how many siblings u have :P
I did....just to be sure I knew what I was using :unsure:
embarrassed a bit :P ?? i googled it and was like um really?? did she just say that:o:
I lost my chance to be a mod...and I cant be bothered again nor do I wish to revive it!
how did you lose that chance :p:
I need my 8 hrs sleep otherwise I get headache going out in -ve degree :(
i salute ur ability to go out in the cold i could never do that i get cold in Lahore but that is because I am a walking skeleton

yes foreigner u would not know :P konsa Pakistan ati ho? i thought u had siblings but then again all i knw is there is big sis n then there is middle sibling/siblings n then you... u never tell dexters how many siblings u have :P
3 girls
embarrassed a bit :P ?? i googled it and was like um really?? did she just say that:o:
I get this: a foolish or contemptible person.
how did you lose that chance :p:
sabotaged by someone with a grudge...
i salute ur ability to go out in the cold i could never do that i get cold in Lahore but that is because I am a walking skeleton
Well I didnt go to work today was too cold to get out of the comforter[/QUOTE]

shows off history of Turkish armies of the past standing guard... over what or for what I do not know but most probably to show unity with older parts of khilafat because of style of soldiers
@Serpentine
I get this: a foolish or contemptible person.
Urban Dictionary: smuck
it is not the best of words to use advance warning if you do check
Well I didnt go to work today was too cold to get out of the comforter
[/QUOTE]
HAHA i went n tried to work but seriously was in too much pain came back n prepared my documents for my exam.. including an affidavit only in Pakistan :(
so ur the youngest sister have lots of lil nephews n nieces to play with n i bet you are keeping the glow in the dark trees for them :(
sabotaged by someone with a grudge...
ah yes your famous anger :P

Last edited:
Urban Dictionary: smuck
it is not the best of words to use advance warning if you do check
ok that is new!

HAHA i went n tried to work but seriously was in too much pain came back n prepared my documents for my exam.. including an affidavit only in Pakistan :(
What exam?
so ur the youngest sister have lots of lil nephews n nieces to play with n i bet you are keeping the glow in the dark trees for them :(
None are married
ah yes your famous anger :P

@Serpentine the answer to your riddle and more pictures if you have them :whistle:

What exam?
trying to specialize I have the exam soon n i am online all the time :( from tomorrow i will start :P but i need red bull n i have to quit my job bus... remind me i have to quit my job
ok that is new!
felt a bit akward?? :P
None are married
asking why would probably be against the rules of you n trusting on forums but i can try n hope
ok now can i have a glow in the dark tree :P see i get to be a child on forums I like that part of being unknown :P
u wanna ever type out what happened i will be here to listen :P

Last edited:
What ? didn't get.
Dont worry bro I am still puzzled too @Serpentine bro please explain :unsure:

trying to specialize I have the exam soon n i am online all the time :( from tomorrow i will start :P but i need red bull n i have to quit my job bus... remind me i have to quit my job
I see!! Cardiology was it?
felt a bit akward?? :P
Oh yea!
asking why would probably be against the rules of you n trusting on forums but i can try n hope
ok now can i have a glow in the dark tree :P see i get to be a child on forums I like that part of being unknown :P
lolz...I aint creating any...they didnt consult me as part of their project :(
I only knew of it from a post on fb which I posted here :ashamed:
u wanna ever type out what happened i will be here to listen :P
Nahh I am good!

Dont worry bro I am still puzzled too @Serpentine bro please explain :unsure:
hey m sure that the guy in the middle is the President of Turkey and the soldiers are part of the khaliafat soldiers part of the mystery is solved. now all that remains is to find out what he was doing n the picture will fall in place
like i said i love history :P
I see!! Cardiology was it?
yes one of the most annoyingly difficult things in the world
see how polite i was not to tease u :P
lolz...I aint creating any...they didnt consult me as part of their project :(
they are idiots :P
I only knew of it from a post on fb which I posted here :ashamed:
haha now much time do u spend online facebook n PDF :coffee:
Nahh I am good!
but i ammmm curiousss whines:taz:

They represent the 16 stars in the emblem of Presidency, each star is a historical Turkic state. Was a lame thing to do in my opinion, what is this ? Disneyland ? :D But I didn't get what Serpo meant by history repeating itself.

Btw one of the states is Mughals :D they didn't throughly thought about it.

yes one of the most annoyingly difficult things in the world
I have a cousin in law who is a cardiologist...fun baji :D

see how polite i was not to tease u :P

they are idiots :P
lolz...nahh experts should be on that project to make it succeed...i am still a student
haha now much time do u spend online facebook n PDF :coffee:
Depends on mood...I am about to hit the bed now...
but i ammmm curiousss whines:taz:
awww...sorry! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom