What's new

Çay Bahçesi

what is ur opinion on the topic
it depends, if its an extra course for students, its going to be useful for some. but if its a replacement for Latin alphabet, i think its not a good move at all.

Ok guys,i need help translating a written page(A4) from Turkish to English.
Which one you is perfect in Turkish and English and willing to help me out?
@Hakan @xenon54 @usernameless @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan@Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what@revojam @Kamil-Baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan@Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi@fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @Huelague @isoo @Timur @hacksquat @Vatoz @otriz @SouI , @Nefer
Copy pasted the names,so dont know who is still active here.

I somehow remember that @telkon is an actual professional translator.

People be warned, This website might see that bug coming back again, where everyone switches from account. the pre bug twitches are back. Where changing pages randomly thinks you are logged in or guest

so turks (babri, seljuki, mamluk, osmanli, ...) should not use turks script & language past 1500 years but should use foreign & alien script (latin) and words (english, french, ...) ?

reis-i cumhur erdogan declared war on foreign & alien script (latin) and recently declared war on foreign & alien words (english, french, ...).

foreign latin script & foreign words to be gradually phased out.

Grear, another AKP fanboy. Just what we needed. :disagree:

Grear, another AKP fanboy. Just what we needed. :disagree:
if you try and force something on a population it never works. Make it part of your primary education with the basics and anyone wanting to know any more can move opt for it themselves. IF you force people to study something it never works.. case in point most of our high school and middle school lives :angel:

if you try and force something on a population it never works. Make it part of your primary education with the basics and anyone wanting to know any more can move opt for it themselves. IF you force people to study something it never works.. case in point most of our high school and middle school lives :angel:

That Ottoman alphabet thingy is not gonna work, anyways....

Back
Top Bottom