What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Depends on mood...I am about to hit the bed now...
ur becoming boring after your clock got back to normal
awww...sorry! :D
sniff snifffff
lolz...nahh experts should be on that project to make it succeed...i am still a student
what about my tree :( lol i know all that does not mean i can not tease you....
I have a cousin in law who is a cardiologist...fun baji :D
well any more study n i will be ex gufi died because of his books

This picture looks very familiar, history repeating itself somehow. Can anyone guess?

8t9cm1illjtzof1etnev.jpeg

Nope, give a clue.....

yes well remind me to study also :P
thankyou
go study :D

thank you
welcome

sigh I chose the wrong field i got dengue and pneumonia cuz of patients.
I dont think patients has anything to do with it...My non Doctor cousins (3 of them) have suffered from dengue...2 siblings have had it twice in their lives!
Now my ribs all that is left is the roof to fall on me
Well if that isnt happening already maybe the cigarettes will help it! :angel:

chalo i guess ur going to sleep now i hope you remembered to eat and water yourself not just your plants :P
abhi nahi naaaaa stupid emoticons there is no tantrum throwing :taz:
I dont think patients has anything to do with it...My non Doctor cousins (3 of them) have suffered from dengue...2 siblings have had it twice in their lives!
i volunteered for the dengue ward 12 hr shifts for 2 weeks it was bound to happen
Well if that isnt happening already maybe the cigarettes will help it! :angel:
blame the cigarettes i do not eat enough which stems from me not liking food :p:

i lost 13 kgs in the last year cuz of sickness maybe that caused a weakened immune system :P

chalo i guess ur going to sleep now i hope you remembered to eat and water yourself not just your plants :P
hahahaha...

abhi nahi naaaaa stupid emoticons there is no tantrum throwing :taz:
lolz

i volunteered for the dengue ward 12 hr shifts for 2 weeks it was bound to happen
Dont you get some jabs like some vaccine?

blame the cigarettes i do not eat enough which stems from me not liking food :p:

i lost 13 kgs in the last year cuz of sickness maybe that caused a weakened immune system :P
Or just dump them cigarettes?

Dont you get some jabs like some vaccine?
There is no vaccine for dengue and my immune system is too weak for most vaccinations.... :D u have weak lungs well get in line i am weak :P
Or just dump them cigarettes?
lol to be honest I have been trying and managing to stay away some times :P i used to be 20 -30 a day now it is 2 to 3 and even 0 the last 2 days...
i am serious lil one my books weigh too much... n ur name is too complicated to use... give me a nick or i will make one up :P n u will not like what i make i promise u that i will take inspiration for bollywodd

There is no vaccine for dengue and my immune system is too weak for most vaccinations.... :D u have weak lungs well get in line i am weak :P
oh is there none...why dont people develop it? is it as hard as malaria vaccine?

lol to be honest I have been trying and managing to stay away some times :P i used to be 20 -30 a day now it is 2 to 3 and even 0 the last 2 days..
good boy!

i am serious lil one my books weigh too much... n ur name is too complicated to use... give me a nick or i will make one up :P n u will not like what i make i promise u that i will take inspiration for bollywodd
ewww! spare me that! My previous name here was Talon!

oh is there none...why dont people develop it? is it as hard as malaria vaccine?
viruses do not normally have easy vaccines and for self limiting viruses like dengue it is not tht practical or easy. The first step would be medicines for dengue virus other then simple care :P
ewww! spare me that! My previous name here was Talon!
i meant a nick name here which shows me you are a human, not a shark or a bird :p i have watched 3 movies in my life bolly wood.... but i heard alot of songs playing sadly in Pakistan one can not help it people and weddings sadly
good boy!
woof :P that sounds so like how my friends talk to their dogs :P im old i have white hair :P n my name is so short look gufi :P

i want to write a competing article to the one in the senior cafe on the way forward hopefully u will agree with my way forward more ... if i get permission see if u could not be a mod i should never think on those lines so it means be very rude to secular weirdos :P

viruses do not normally have easy vaccines and for self limiting viruses like dengue it is not tht practical or easy. The first step would be medicines for dengue virus other then simple care :P
Ahh sorry my bad I didnt know its a virus!
i meant a nick name here which shows me you are a human, not a shark or a bird :p i have watched 3 movies in my life bolly wood.... but i heard alot of songs playing sadly in Pakistan one can not help it people and weddings sadly
lolz...Honestly for wedding songs I prefer the Pakistanis ones
woof :P that sounds so like how my friends talk to their dogs :P im old i have white hair :P n my name is so short look gufi :P
Talon isnt long :D
i want to write a competing article to the one in the senior cafe on the way forward hopefully u will agree with my way forward more ... if i get permission see if u could not be a mod i should never think on those lines so it means be very rude to secular weirdos :P
lolz

Talon isnt long :D
ok how ever little i know u talon does not fit the picture in my head :P
Ahh sorry my bad I didnt know its a virus!
it is ok it was fun the pain.. i hate losing weight i can not stop complaining about that
lolz...Honestly for wedding songs I prefer the Pakistanis ones
i prefer simpler weddings with less songs and more time for people to interact but then again i am a bit on the crazy side.. right now marriages are big dramas with whole productions and it is nonsense it looks so hard... i shall refuse to sit on a stage if i live long enough to get married... jis ko shoch ha khud jay aur baithay
m angry at the PDF people i do not know if this bashin is new or old but i can not stand it much more :P i will probably do something crazy in the end
ps sonay may ki rakha ha :P

u knw u wnt be able to sleep for an hour n will roll around in bed as it is :P why try

Guys c'mon :disagree:
explain the similarities i am confounded trying to find them....

Back
Top Bottom