What's new

Çay Bahçesi

which girl :cheers:

do you know what the word realy means?:p:
Its like stupid or idiot
lol not cravings i think i forgot to eat today.. my food is cold now n i do not want haleem :( i want ice cream :P
Lolz talk about a fusspot!
yes i had promised a friend to go hiking we go camping and hiking like crazy people inspired by discovery tv crazy videos we go with as little as we can :crazy:
Oh that after you crack your ribs? :unsure:
we shall have a talk about this later i have to find the hadith for you, lil one
hehehe...ok...me off to bed night :wave:

Thx a lot sis.... :)

Actually this one was not engagement. Me and my family gone to girls house. My father asked her father for our marriage. He agreed. Engagement will be later...exact date not decided yet.... i guess 1-2 months later. :)
:unsure: how many times do you have to go to ask for the girl? Was this the one you were dreading or is this another festive?

Depends....1 to 3 times....Sometimes father can say, "we will think"...but in my case he gave his consent

Didn't understand this part ?
You were concerned about going to their home to ask for the girl about a month back...was this the event that you were worried about?

Sorry I was under the impression that you already had gone and I had congratulated you :ashamed: ( memory loss)

Whats the next step?

Alright people me off to bed! Congrats once again brother @Sinan !! :D

Oh I had wanted to ask you this for awhile...are your gf's friends bitching about the ring now? :D

Its like stupid or idiot
google the meaning u will laugh at urself n be a lil embarrassed smuck :pop:
Oh that after you crack your ribs? :unsure:
yes you are slow eat less sugary foods it is effecting ur understanding:coffee:
Lolz talk about a fusspot!
well i forgot to eat it and now it is cold n i do not want to get up:ashamed:.. i wonder how crappy tomorrow will be the work will drive me mad i guess:pissed:
hehehe...ok...me off to bed night :wave:
how much can one sleep :P it is not even 1 in ur mystery island... island or mainland... :P the quest for the truth will continue next episode,,, till then goodnite lil one:sleep:
n do not argue for argument sake remember you want to be a mod one day :P that means maturity... but hten again you are the youngest sibling so you get to be chota :patsak:

Depends....1 to 3 times....Sometimes father can say, "we will think"...but in my case he gave his consent
must have been scary i guess... well congrats once again

You were concerned about going to their home to ask for the girl about a month back...was this the event that you were worried about?
Yeap. :)

Though i realised there was nothing to worry about. It was fun actually and i was relaxed. :D

Though GF was pretty tensed. :lol:

Sorry I was under the impression that you already had gone and I had congratulated you :ashamed: ( memory loss)
:)

Whats the next step?
Engagement.

Alright people me off to bed! Congrats once again brother @Sinan !! :D
Thank you again sis. :)

Oh I had wanted to ask you this for awhile...are your gf's friends bitching about the ring now? :D
Well.... she said when her friends saw the ring...they all did good comments. :) I don't know about their inner thoughts though. :)

Congrats @Sinan i wish you two a happy life, may you two be married for at least 70 years. :D
:D

Nice wish bro. :) Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom