What's new

PDF Paris 17 Condolences Thread

jhungary

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
China
seeing thread after thread opened questiong the west freedom of speech or what not, it make me feel really bad for mankind, is this all we gonna do? Trying to poke at each other even for a time like this? I mean, i saw war, and i think i would have to say this - War gives more hope than PDF..

So I ask myself , what am i gonna do about it? The answer is trying to find the positive of them all. So i am setting up this condolences book for the 17 paris victims, doesnt matter if you are charlie or if you are not, if you are muslim or christian lets us declare in one voice that we will not go silence into the night, we will not go down without a fight, we all stand become one as people in this earth and in this earth, we are down with terrorism.

Frédéric Boisseau
Franck Brinsolaro
Jean Cabut
Elsa Cayat
Stéphane Charbonnier
Philippe Honoré
Bernard Maris
Ahmed Merabet
Mustapha Ourad
Michel Renaud
Bernard Verlhac
Georges Wolinski
Clarissa Jean-Philippe
Yoav Hattab
Philippe Braham
Yohan Cohen
François Michel Saada

I am asking member to leave their condolences and stand with the victim and declare this :

I am American and i down with terrorism, Invictus maneo

And i also ask title member to negative rate any offtopic and trouble making post

thank you

@Gabriel92 @halloweene @Slav Defence @levina @RescueRanger @Chinese-Dragon @Viet @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @hinduguy @jaibi @Horus @Oscar @Nihonjin1051 @Armstrong @Neptune @AUSTERLITZ

please forward to member you know too. Thank you

Last edited:
RIP.
Thanks.
And thanks to all for your support.
I will also give the name of the persons that were killed in the cacher supermarket.

- Yoav Hattab
- Philippe Braham
- Yohan Cohen
- François Michel Saada.
RIP.

B7FgXeBCEAALJ_j.png

Last edited:
RIP to all the victims - the cartoons though offensive to us, can NEVER, EVER justify the cold blooded murder of person - we believe Allah created the whole universe, he does not need humans to defend him/her, if he is offended he can do much worse than a couple of psychopaths armed with AK's.

The best thing for Muslims and other people who are offended by anything is to look away and ignore, even if it is hard.

RIP.
Thanks.
And thanks to all for your support.
I will also give the name of the persons that were killed in the cacher supermarket.

- Yoav Hattab
- Philippe Braham
- Yohan Cohen
- François Michel Saada.
RIP.

Rest In Peace, may Allah grant you his favor - innocent people murdered for no reason, lets end this madness.

My condolences - we in pakistan know all too well the pain caused by terrorism like the peshawar incident

indeed, i am going to make a condolences thread about peshawa attack tomorrow, i cant type that much on a phone... need to get to a library, otherwise my hands is gonna burst...

maybe anyone can do it now and i can come on to sign...

RIP to all the victims - the cartoons though offensive to us, can NEVER, EVER justify the cold blooded murder of person - we believe Allah created the whole universe, he does not need humans to defend him/her, if he is offended he can do much worse than a couple of psychopaths armed with AK's.

The best thing for Muslims and other people who are offended by anything is to look away and ignore, even if it is hard.

Rest In Peace, may Allah grant you his favor - innocent people murdered for no reason, lets end this madness.
Its HIM sir used for Allah:)

My condolences - we in pakistan know all too well the pain caused by terrorism like the peshawar incident

I second this sentiment and just a polite notice to all parties, please no trolling. Thank you.

All God's creatures are His family; and he is the most beloved of God who doeth most good to God's creatures. - Prophet Mohammed(PBUH).

my plan is we gather as much condolence with this and i amma make one for peshawa victim tomorrow unless someone bear me to it.

Then i am going to print this out and sejd to France and Peshawa to show solidarity
so please no trolling...

Back
Top Bottom