What's new

PDF Paris 17 Condolences Thread

Sincerest condolences....
May their soles rest in peace

As i said before , this is a thread about common humanity, that is for you to be a human, when a man is killed solely for ideology, wherher or not one believe is tragic.

This thread is to pay the respect for those who died in the terrorist attack, not to ask why or lay bblame, so if you want to talk about whos to blame, theemre are about 10 thread out there blame the west and about 3 thread out there blame the muslim extremist. If you cannot show a common decency and be a human for 5 second and post your condolence , then the best thing for you is not to post here as i said there are way too many thread out there already

I actually wanted to print this out and send this to france chalie hedbo office and the jewish supermarket, is this the message you eant to represent your religion and or country?

I am asking nicely for any mod @Horus @Manticore can you clean up those post that is off topic, and can title member negative rate those off topic post show in case the mod does not delete those post?@slav defence @RescueRanger

Dont want to send them the condolence with post like the one i quoted
Jhungary,
Please avoid negative ratings because we have reserve this over:
-Personal attack
-Abuse/**** content
-Clear harassment

(A title holder cannot pass it to another except +ve ,where as for TTA violation can only result in demotion,for details see criteria for rating members)

However, yes we can mark the post (of topic and flame-trolling) and ask moderators to remove them quickly
Regards

Jhungary,
Please avoid negative ratings because we have reserve this over:
-Personal attack
-Abuse/**** content
-Clear harassment

(A title holder cannot pass it to another except +ve ,where as for TTA violation can only result in demotion,for details see criteria for rating members)

However, yes we can mark the post (of topic and flame-trolling) and ask moderators to remove them quickly
Regards

A condolence book/post/message is the message you send to the dead and pay tribute. Imagine this, someone you know died in a terrorist attack and in a condolence book you see entry after entry of accusation and blaming on any party. If you are one of the relative of the dead? Would you be offended and insulted?

Condolence means paying final respect, you dont go oay someone final respectby saying who is hypocrite or who there is to blame, too late for the blame game now dont you think?

look , i was gonna print out all the message here and send it to france, if the relative see all the message about whos to blame and what and why instead of simply condolence, what would they think?

But if you dont think so, then you can ask horus or webmaster to remove those rating i left, i cant remove them even if i wanted, as the oost is reoorted and deleted.

A condolence book/post/message is the message you send to the dead and pay tribute. Imagine this, someone you know died in a terrorist attack and in a condolence book you see entry after entry of accusation and blaming on any party. If you are one of the relative of the dead? Would you be offended and insulted?

Condolence means paying final respect, you dont go oay someone final respectby saying who is hypocrite or who there is to blame, too late for the blame game now dont you think?

look , i was gonna print out all the message here and send it to france, if the relative see all the message about whos to blame and what and why instead of simply condolence, what would they think?

But if you dont think so, then you can ask horus or webmaster to remove those rating i left, i cant remove them even if i wanted, as the oost is reoorted and deleted.
Sir,
I know, even I condemn this and I have strictly replied to haman for to reserve his question over who killed who and he even cleared that misunderstanding.
I strongly notify readers for NOT to carry irrlevant argument or else mods will take strict action.

@jhungary let us wait first-if they continue to make violations then we can impose negative rating but let us wait and let them read first.

Regards

Last edited:
RIP to the dead. Although I strongly disagreed with what the magazine was doing nothing justifies the cold blooded murder of the cartoonists that has taken place in Paris. When the Prophet was preaching in Taif (a city close to Mecca), the people ridiculed and mocked him and when he was leaving the city in dejection the people threw stones at him so much so that his shoes were covered with his own blood. Yet never did he ask God or his followers to punish the people of Taif and even after Islam had taken over the region Taif or its people were not punished. This is the example of Tolerance set forth by our Prophet on numerous occasions yet the so called "muslims"/terrorists think they know Islam better than the Prophet and go around killing people because of mocking and ridicule.

Gentlemen,
1-Please stop twisting a simple condolence thread-if you don't want to show condolences to these 17 people then don't.who on earth is forcing you to?

2-If you want to show condolences to our Palestinian, Syrian, Afghan brother and sisters then you are most welcome.

3-This is not a complain thread that whose blood is important because it is the most ridiculous question-blood of all humans regardless of religion is equal and important.

4-Open up a new thread and **** charlie as much as you like but please spare this one.

5-You can dedicate your posts to victims of any region whether ME or Iran.
----------------------------------------------------
@Jungibaaz @Horus @WebMaster please clean up this thread and undo -ve ratings.
Regards

Last edited:
Break one and thousands will rise.

10930948_10152655145587643_1987604520287678182_n.jpg

I condemn this attack and expressing my deep condolence for the victims family may Allah give them the power to withstand the shock and sorrow .
I am Bangladeshi and a Muslim terrorist have no religion and Islam don't support killing innocent people.

Gentlemen,
1-Please stop twisting a simple condolence thread-if you don't want to show condolences to these 17 people then don't.who on earth is forcing you to?

2-If you want to show condolences to our Palestinian, Syrian, Afghan brother and sisters then you are most welcome.

3-This is not a complain thread that whose blood is important because it is the most ridiculous question-blood of all humans regardless of religion is equal and important.

4-Open up a new thread and **** charlie as much as you like but please spare this one.

----------------------------------------------------
@Jungibaaz @Horus @WebMaster please clean up this thread and undo -ve ratings.
Regards

Either you are so naive or you don't know what are you talking about.

Either you are so naive or you don't know what are you talking about.
No sir,
I am completely aware of what I am talking about but please stop looking at yourselves via some biased so-called zio-nazi saddest mindsets who believe that they are chosen one while rest are gentiles.
You know your worth and you know that they are actually naive-
Amazingly you people actually give a damn to such mindsets? I mean seriously?
Regards

Here is the difference you failed to understand, btw i posted couple of threads in Europe & Russian section, check and then analyze my words in that contexts.

Every thing is not so simple.

RIP to each and every person and condolences to their family members!

What they (perpetrators) did was just prove they are extremist in thoughts and their actions and nothing justifies extremism!

The Day we humans realize that we have to live together side by side with each , no matter what race , color , religion you are , In the end its all about the love for Humanity , not every Western is bad or support killing in ME or Pakistan, similarly not every Muslim or Middle Eastern is a terrorist , or lunatic.. We Humans have much more to learn , and only by living side by side , with love , peace and brotherhood ,we all can achieve Peace ...
Allah does make a Heaven and Hell awaiting for us , but lets not try to make your heave by making someone life hell ...

May Allah Forgive all the Sins of the fallen souls , and May Allah's Curse be on them who use Religion for excuse of their evil works ....
RIP for All French peoples who died , and Quick recovery for Injured ones ..

Back
Top Bottom