What's new

Çay Bahçesi

vole çaktı resmen :D

türkiye dışında yaşayanlara sorum olacak. ben bugün markete gittim, reçel alacaktım. normalde şekerli gıdaları pek sevmem ama canım çekti, alayım dedim. içindekiler kısmına baktım, 100 gram reçelde 68-70 gram şeker varmış. bana acaip abartı geldi. annem reçel yaparken 5 kilo meyveye yarım kilodan biraz fazla şeker atıyordu. acaba diyorum türkiye haricindeki ülkelerde bu oran nedir? @xenon54 @T-123456 @atatwolf diğer gurbetçi arkadaşlar. @XenoEnsi-14 same question to you. what's the ratio of sugar in jam/preserves in the US?
There is added sugar and there is natural sugar from the fruits it is made of,maybe thats why the sugar percentage is so high.

@Akheilos ok enough of that argument with those people i think you might seem insulting to their religion with the tone you are taking

@Hakan, Allah Kolaylik ve şifa versin.
First of all, speedy recovery to your family members and hope everything will be alright for them. I can understand your situation well about this forum. I am not sure whether you are talking about Turkish members or other nationalities too, but everyone should have respected your function as a mod. You, in turn, did what you have to (unless i missed you abusing your mod powers), so no need to feel sorry to others. It would have been bad if you gave in to certain people and became their shield against others.
Hope you won't leave. You are a nice knowledgeable person to have around. On top of it, I had promised myself to stop using PDF and delete the forum from my bookmarks, but i kept coming back after some time due the forum's addictive nature :D
We all know you were behind the attack...

@Hakan

Geçmiş, inşallah temelli ayrılmassın.
I can safely say all our prayers are with you and your family. I hope that we will see you soon... and we understand being a mod is a thankless job with little appreciation but a handful of people manage to keep such a huge forum such a wonderful place... salam brother and may everything work out for the best

well good i am talking to my lil brother online so i was not really looking at the active posts... i trust u will manage to control idiots for some time

good girl
i went to that thread and it is crazy over there i came back n now i am drinking coke also how much do u drink in a day :P
@Hakan

Geçmiş olsun. I wish them speedy recovery. Just take it easy bro, you are one of the nicest person in this forum. Take your time, sort your things out and be with your family.
@Hakan - Don't go ! :(
Sorry about your family,i hope they get well soon.
Dont worry,nobody can say a bad word about you,go take care of your family,they are more important.

Thanks for the support but don't worry guys im still here im just a retired man :dance3:

Good thing we have waz to look out for the section untill they get a permanent replacement.

Thanks for the support but don't worry guys im still here im just a retired man :dance3:
well if there is any medical related questions that you would like to ask i am here even though i am a young dr and i might not be able to answer them as well as others here I will try my best.
Good thing we have waz to look out for the section untill they get a permanent replacement.
there should be no need for a replacement maybe get another mod but we need people who have cool heads and are mature

You know whats funny if I delete posts that I have been told to delete people will act like I am a dictator or something and if I give a warning like I am supposed to people will act like I am the bad guy. I don't have to deal with that kind of stuff, people don't appreciate someone giving their time to try and make this forum which has multiple experts and loads of information a better place. I have several family members in the hospital so I don't need extra headaches from people who break rules and make problems for me then act like they did nothing wrong and throw crap in my face.

You see I have been following this forum for years but I never made an account untill about 1 year ago and the original reason for making that account was because I saw alot of people talking crap about Turks so I though that I needed to respond. Also I had access to some defence expos where I could get some brochures. For years I was getting brochures but I never uploaded them untill I felt really guilty and decided to do so, not that they are important or have any new information. I never came here expecting to become a mod or even talk to people in these cay bahcesi type threads, I thought that I would just enhance my knowledge by being able to ask questions about certain projects but things got out of control and now I am at this point.

I want to apologize to all because I would like to resign as moderator. As mentioned earlier I have alot of stress in my life right now and I don't need any extra. Maybe sometime in the future I can contribute to the forum as a moderator but right now is not the time. I will still be active in the forum inshallah as it is the best one out there. I didn't want to make a big show so I think this post is enough.

:D

@LegionnairE
Hakkını helal et

@Adios Amigo @Chak Ba
mu
@Emmie @Horus @Jango @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Oscar @T-Faz @waz @WebMaster

If one of you could keep a close eye on our section that would be great because right now we don't really have a troll problem but as soon as people figure out that this section will not have an active mod the trolls will be back. I recommend that you guys find a replacement. There are some good Turkish members you can choose from.
Fist of all i wish a speedy recovery to your family members.

You are/was a good mod bro you can never satify everybody thats the bad side of your job, from my side i have nothing to complain about you, no matter if you stay mod or not i hope you will be around here.

vole çaktı resmen :D

türkiye dışında yaşayanlara sorum olacak. ben bugün markete gittim, reçel alacaktım. normalde şekerli gıdaları pek sevmem ama canım çekti, alayım dedim. içindekiler kısmına baktım, 100 gram reçelde 68-70 gram şeker varmış. bana acaip abartı geldi. annem reçel yaparken 5 kilo meyveye yarım kilodan biraz fazla şeker atıyordu. acaba diyorum türkiye haricindeki ülkelerde bu oran nedir? @xenon54 @T-123456 @atatwolf diğer gurbetçi arkadaşlar. @XenoEnsi-14 same question to you. what's the ratio of sugar in jam/preserves in the US?
Valla bana hic sorma ama sukadarini söyleyebilirimki suan burada saglikli, light, bio gibi ürünler ragbet göremeye basladi son yillarda, tabi dikkatli olmak lazim her ürün etiketinde yazdigi gibi degil.

well if there is any medical related questions that you would like to ask i am here even though i am a young dr and i might not be able to answer them as well as others here I will try my best.

there should be no need for a replacement maybe get another mod but we need people who have cool heads and are mature
Thanks man. Don't worry there are plenty of options I was a hardcore troll just a few minutes before I became a mod.

@Akheilos ok enough of that argument with those people i think you might seem insulting to their religion with the tone you are taking
I aint taking no tone! I am questioning what they are saying as gently as I can believe me I can rip the whole religion apart but that is gonna show Muslims in a bad light! ...You have no idea how much I was drilled about Islam I spent hours looking for answers and presented only to be trolled by 10 others!

Thanks man. Don't worry there are plenty of options I was a hardcore troll just a few minutes before I became a mod.
:rofl: man you always have something funny to say :rofl:

Last edited:
I aint taking no tone! I am questioning what they are saying ...You have no idea how much I was drilled about Islam I spent hours looking for answers and presented only to be trolled by 10 others!
do you know what you said was very insulting you know what Islam says abut that do you not?
t is amongst the rights of non-Muslims that their “gods” are not mocked. Says Allah in the Qur’an: “And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.” (Al-Qur’an 6:108).
read the post on the Prophet on that thread that was your fault you should know better

do you know what you said was very insulting you know what Islam says abut that do you not?
t is amongst the rights of non-Muslims that their “gods” are not mocked. Says Allah in the Qur’an: “And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.” (Al-Qur’an 6:108).
read the post on the Prophet on that thread that was your fault you should know better
Believe me I dont have any intentions to insult their gods ...

Except the monkey one....how can they twist science for their own vanity! :o:

The rest I am already equating to some Nabi or another! My sole question on the thread is why does the god need to come on earth and not ask human to do his biding? Why so many gods which is right? It is actually food for thought rather than insults!

@Hakan would it be rude if I asked what happened...why are your relatives in the hospital? It sounds painful :(

The rest I am already equating to some Nabi or another! My sole question on the thread is why does the god need to come on earth and not ask human to do his biding? Why so many gods which is right? It is actually food for thought rather than insults!
the tone you were using was very aggressive. You need to learn how to first talk nicely and this is not the place. here people come to beat their chests it is a defence forum . and sadly they attacked the Prophet peace be upon him because of the way you were asking things. you do not say things like monkey or whatever. Do not insult or they will insult. do not argue because it comes back down to insults. and it is not allowed in the Quran.

Except the monkey one....how can they twist science for their own vanity! :o:
see that is what i mean that is totally not allowed in any way... whatever they do read on it... you will find my opinion matches many great scholars who have taught us on how to discuss religion

the tone you were using was very aggressive. You need to learn how to first talk nicely and this is not the place. here people come to beat their chests it is a defence forum . and sadly they attacked the Prophet peace be upon him because of the way you were asking things. you do not say things like monkey or whatever. Do not insult or they will insult. do not argue because it comes back down to insults. and it is not allowed in the Quran.
Before preaching me maybe you need to know a thing or 2 about the guy who brought in Prophet Muhammad...it wasnt his 1st time and the previous times it was never even provoked...those who bring in insults dont need a reason so you saying I provoked him? I was talking to some 10 guys....but only 1 felt the need to do so...Same one who has a history of doing so!

Whom I have also explained in details EACH and EVERY word he has asked about Islam....

see that is what i mean that is totally not allowed in any way... whatever they do read on it... you will find my opinion matches many great scholars who have taught us on how to discuss religion
Yes that was out of line...I would have apologized for that had they felt offended but it seemed they took it in well except that 1 guy!

Yes that was out of line...I would have apologized for that had they felt offended but it seemed they took it in well except that 1 guy!
lol look i respect you and that is why i will point out your mistakes.. the others can do what they wish you have to keep yourself to the highest of standards.
n stop drinking so much coke what is it daily coke n then later dont your bones ache?

lol look i respect you and that is why i will point out your mistakes.. the others can do what they wish you have to keep yourself to the highest of standards.
n stop drinking so much coke what is it daily coke n then later dont your bones ache?
1-2 glass a day...is that coz of coke? Thought I was growing old! :p:

1-2 glass a day...is that coz of coke? Thought I was growing old! :p:
yes it because of coke... n yes you are growing old :P i think growing old is good for a person mentally also...
do not debate religion.. read on the incident of hazrat umar (ra) reading the bible, you will get a lesson or two.
when r u making me a glow in the dark tree :(
n how come you fell asleep so early yesterday..

Back
Top Bottom