What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Targon

Everyone is good at something like asena said. I don't know much about your educational background, work experience etc. but it is never too late to start getting paperwork to prove that you have skills. When I was at university there was a 60 - 70 year old grandma in my class so its never too late to move up in life. Like rmi5 said you already have knowledge and speak english, after that everything else comes easy. If you have a time management problem that can be easily overcome by prioritizing tasks and stuff.

Guys, Report this thread as "Propaganda of Terrorist Organization PKK." ,please.

Kurdish women wage war on Daesh
@cabatli_53 @isoo @Casus Belli

I will be giving negative ratings to threads like that from now on. If you guys join in then we can make a change, people will learn the hard way not to post terrorists propaganda. I'm not only talking about pkk, other terrorist groups included but mostly pkk stuff because the other terrorist propaganda gets shut down quickly anyway.

@cabatli_53 @isoo @Casus Belli

I will be giving negative ratings to threads like that from now on. If you guys join in then we can make a change, people will learn the hard way not to post terrorists propaganda. I'm not only talking about pkk, other terrorist groups included but mostly pkk stuff because the other terrorist propaganda gets shut down quickly anyway.

Please do so...

You can bring that thread down easily.

Additionally, -4 rating on a post will automatically have the post deleted.
Post Ratings

@Hakan Please, do it bro. Cabatlı gave the negative rating already.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was late, the thread is already closed :)
Thx, bro. :)

Cabatlı, could able to gave a negative rating before they locked the thread. But it was enough to shook the poster. :)
Post Ratings Review Board. | Page 71

Edit: They removed the entire thread. :)

I have had to delete the thread because people are still reporting it.
guy you made your point now get yourself a glass of water and calm down.if it doesn't work then take a dip in water and cool down.
thanks
Post Ratings Review Board. | Page 71

Thanks to our sensitive people. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
huh ?

stop posting crap in our sticky thread . you for one know i don't make empty warnings
Pff... what are you gonna do? You made countless empty ''warnings'', seriously stop the childish attitude its so ridiculous.

And what exactly should i know? That you got banned after every single ''warning''? You are a well known troll in PDF, stop wasting my time.

Pff... what are you gonna do? You made countless empty ''warnings'', seriously stop the childish attitude its so ridiculous.
And what exactly should i know?
That you got banned after every single ''warning'' you are a well known troll in PDF, stop wasting my time.
Try me :)

Lol, what are you gonna do, get yourself banned again ? :rofl:
i'm not a troll like you dude ;)

i will use factuality @xenon54

'm not a troll like you dude ;)

i will use factuality @xenon54

Haman is known to call everyone troll while he himself is among most banned members, i dont know if i should laugh or cry.
Well, i think by repeating same non-sense again and again, he believes he can impose his fantasies on everyone. :meeting:

Although, Webby already gave his answer in this matter. :lol:

Sinan himself is trolling others , and how does Sinan have PM privileges ?

AFAIK, you are -8 and he is 0.

Back
Top Bottom