What's new

Çay Bahçesi

View attachment 218741

Mate, take this areas pic from real up close....dibine girip çek....

Look if those are IR cameras (the two dots under the LWRs)

also @xxxKULxxx you will see very strategic but small defence products at aselsan havelsan etc stands. also if you have more time check the small Turkish companies, evertime they come out with interesting things.

Last edited:
View attachment 218741

Mate, take this areas pic from real up close....dibine girip çek....

Look if those are IR cameras (the two dots under the LWRs)

If it is something like a distributed aperture system, Altay would be the most advanced tank. Even those pesky Russians do not have such situational awareness with their overhyped unmanned turret. :)

So, you are not green with Jet engines.... :)

Check this post, bro. It will give you a idea about current cabalities of Turkey to design, develop and produce a Jet Engine.

Turkish engine thread | Page 18

Wow adamim, I'm very impressed by those programs and very supportive. But I've got to admit, I don't know much about engine tech nor am I knowlegable about anything to do with engineering (physics etc, I'm a legal man). I only know about engine specs and generations. So let's hope it happens. BTW, a good friend of mine from law school, also a Dutch Turk, his cousin who was born here and is an engineer went 'back' to Turkey and now works at a General Electric R&D facility, I believe in or near Istanbul. Just some off topic info.

@Sinan the airforce clips are from the movie Anadolu Kartali right? Have you watched it? Is it worth to watch?
Mate, didn't watch...

I think army movies made a bit off from reality. Like their extensive usage of swearings in army however in serials/movies soldiers happen to be extremely gentleman... small things like this cools me off.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom