What's new

Çay Bahçesi

born in jeddah near a beach.. honestly i spent 20 out of my 26 years near beaches and there is something relaxing about them,,,you probably never spent a night at the beach alone with your thoughts... it is the most relaxing feeling ever..
Unfortunately I am a girl such things are not easy for girls :p:
a good cigar helps but ur probably anti smoking after u tried and u didnt like it :P
ps what was the first problem with u :p n now i have another clue... near the beach in europe.... :rofl:
Nope I have weak lungs when I smell smoke even too much pollution....I pant easily and I hate it since I walk alot :D
1st prob : tomboy...keep up will ya ;)
well what did you think first this question u must answer :P no avoiding it where u tagged armstrong
n yes i do not think you are the swooning type... more the can we do something fun already rather then staring at guys... n yes u fit in too well with the guys n that annoys u at times i think
Oh... @Armstrong was going around PDF making sisters and guys on PDF started getting annoyed with his no flirting attitude which is sweet actually :D

No it doesnt annoy ME but it does annoy alot of relatives and family friends who call it inappropriate behaviour for a lady :unsure:
thank you
welcome

madam if i ever meet you i need to tell u what hot chocolate is... take a good bar of chocolate and melt in milk and adding a bit of vanilla extract in it... and mini marshmallow a few on top... brands can not make it the way you can yourself.. but yes right now i would make do with cadbury
Marshmallow at least in the states are haram...never tried them in Europe due to doubt :(
but then again i do not think you like cooking and when you do cook u manage to burn urself
:rofl: who gave you that idea? I enjoy cooking if I am cooking for company: friend, cousins...but i def do hate it when I am gonna have to eat what I cook alone :(

best of luck for tomorrow.... a bit of a sane mind... isnt that asking for too much :angel: :p:
Well when you have a practical course on bionformatics and the only thing you know about computers is how to play games on it .....yea a sane mind is necessary!
@Akheilos
ok u kinda said u were used to talking but does not look like it.... dekho message edit karna parh raha ha :unsure:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:
lolz...sorry I fell asleep :D

Unfortunately I am a girl such things are not easy for girls :p:
things are as easy or difficult for people as they want... girls are allowed to enjoy beaches... and they should the sound of waves with the full moon takes one to another world
Nope I have weak lungs when I smell smoke even too much pollution....I pant easily and I hate it since I walk alot :D
well u should just take some anti allergic meds i think that would help alot.. and what is with the weak lungs :P also the sea breeze is good for the lungs... ps i love the beach n everyone should
Oh... @Armstrong was going around PDF making sisters and guys on PDF started getting annoyed with his no flirting attitude which is sweet actually :D
ok good that means i am not a flirt... cuz i was compared to him which is a good thing :P
No it doesnt annoy ME but it does annoy alot of relatives and family friends who call it inappropriate behaviour for a lady :unsure:
Marshmallow at least in the states are haram...never tried them in Europe due to doubt :(
:rofl: who gave you that idea? I enjoy cooking if I am cooking for company: friend, cousins...but i def do hate it when I am gonna have to eat what I cook alone :(
Well when you have a practical course on bionformatics and the only thing you know about computers is how to play games on it .....yea a sane mind is necessary!

lolz...sorry I fell asleep :D
lol yes staring at guys is more appropriate i never got that concept
awww u can always check online that is what i do when i go out of muslim countries... which phone do you use?
and what does madam cook :coffee: n wht does she like eating... i am not into eating much but am quite picky :shout:
as long as u make me a glow in the dark tree i am ok with whatever u knw :P
itni jaldi khair ha naaa u are not sick or anything are u?? :what:

things are as easy or difficult for people as they want... girls are allowed to enjoy beaches... and they should the sound of waves with the full moon takes one to another world
What is allowed is not necessarily what is at play... You dont get everything you want and it doesnt kill one to be safe than sorry!
well u should just take some anti allergic meds i think that would help alot.. and what is with the weak lungs :P also the sea breeze is good for the lungs... ps i love the beach n everyone should
I used to take alot of that loratadine as a child...but I prefer my immune system to kick in once in a while...just that sometimes it goes as crazy as me ;)

Err btw, the weak lungs came up for the smoke ...not the beach air :enjoy:

ok good that means i am not a flirt... cuz i was compared to him which is a good thing :P
:D
lol yes staring at guys is more appropriate i never got that concept
Why on earth would I stare at guys? That was an answer to getting along with guys over girls not staring! :unsure:
awww u can always check online that is what i do when i go out of muslim countries... which phone do you use?
Yea I know... Samsung S3 mini :D
and what does madam cook :coffee: n wht does she like eating... i am not into eating much but am quite picky :shout:
I think we discussed that already :D though my fav is qeema allu :D

as long as u make me a glow in the dark tree i am ok with whatever u knw :P
itni jaldi khair ha naaa u are not sick or anything are u?? :what:
Itni jaldi kahan...when did you write that? I went to sleep after saying good night and your post came after that :D

yea I do feel like I might come down with something...everyone at work and even class were like coughing or breathing hard like a bear with a stuffed nose :undecided:

Err btw, the weak lungs came up for the smoke ...not the beach air :enjoy:
i ignored that fact :coffee:i get to do that :p: n beach air is good for weak lungs making them stronger so that you like cigars :coffee:
Itni jaldi kahan...when did you write that? I went to sleep after saying good night and your post came after that :D
yes i know you fell asleep after that i meant today you do realize it was 5 am here when u came :p:
yea I do feel like I might come down with something...everyone at work and even class were like coughing or breathing hard like a bear with a stuffed nose :undecided:
ok drink something warm and eat some citrus fruits... important. to take care when you have weak lungs:)
I used to take alot of that loratadine as a child...but I prefer my immune system to kick in once in a while...just that sometimes it goes as crazy as me ;)
loratadine are anti histamines i would rather you use montelukast... well i do not really think you are crazy right now but u may surprise me yet
I think we discussed that already :D though my fav is qeema allu :D
oho keema alu is not rice... rice is the most important part of food whichever form they are in... easier to eat :P
What is allowed is not necessarily what is at play... You dont get everything you want and it doesnt kill one to be safe than sorry!
well that is true but i hope that it will be safe enough one day and you can see a full moon ocean on a clear day. it is a world apart
Yea I know... Samsung S3 mini :D
haha mini good u are into android phones also shows good taste :-) there are apps for halal foods with barcode readers just get one of those when you go shopping
Why on earth would I stare at guys? That was an answer to getting along with guys over girls not staring! :unsure:
yes girls sit and look at magazines of guys and stare at them which is better then playing around with guyss...
maybe i need lessons... let me google it :P i will be sure to add cheesy lines for flirting
ok im on pain meds i get to forget a bit of stuff... oh favorite colour .... ?

i ignored that fact :coffee:i get to do that :p: n beach air is good for weak lungs making them stronger so that you like cigars :coffee:
ok ...
yes i know you fell asleep after that i meant today you do realize it was 5 am here when u came :p:
Yea I came back from class and fell asleep woke up cooked ate, cleaned up watched tv then came on...
ok drink something warm and eat some citrus fruits... important. to take care when you have weak lungs:)
:rofl: I think its more important to take of myself coz I live alone...If I die will be a while when someone comes looking for me :angel:
loratadine are anti histamines i would rather you use montelukast... well i do not really think you are crazy right now but u may surprise me yet
lolz...yea anti histamines...Loratadine was the first one that popped into my head as I still have 1 set left..
oho keema alu is not rice... rice is the most important part of food whichever form they are in... easier to eat :P
:sick:
well that is true but i hope that it will be safe enough one day and you can see a full moon ocean on a clear day. it is a world apart
Oh I have seen it but from behind a window ;)
haha mini good u are into android phones also shows good taste :-) there are apps for halal foods with barcode readers just get one of those when you go shopping
Are there? :blink:
yes girls sit and look at magazines of guys and stare at them which is better then playing around with guyss...
What a waste of time :unsure:
maybe i need lessons... let me google it :P i will be sure to add cheesy lines for flirting
ok im on pain meds i get to forget a bit of stuff... oh favorite colour .... ?
hahaha ...how bad did you fall? down a flight of stairs? :unsure:
Well I swing between purple and pink :angel: though I think ferozi looks lovely on me :D

Well I swing between purple and pink :angel: though I think ferozi looks lovely on me :D
so you swing between tomboy and girly girl cute that is...ok ferozi is turquoise i guess,,, fair skin tone :) i loved interior decor but well i am a good boy i try n make my parents happy so i llisten to them
Are there? :blink:
yes they are but they are in my old phone which is dead in a corner somewhere i will look it up n tell u :-)
Yea I came back from class and fell asleep woke up cooked ate, cleaned up watched tv then came on...
do you follow any particular show or just random tv
:rofl: I think its more important to take of myself coz I live alone...If I die will be a while when someone comes looking for me :angel:
ok do not say that:( i hated living alone i know it gets lonely at times...
Oh I have seen it but from behind a window ;)
ahan u can not hear the ocean behind a window... now feel the sea breeze
kia i do not like roti much it is so u know not fun to eat u cant multi task
hahaha ...how bad did you fall? down a flight of stairs? :unsure:
cracked a rib or two :p:

n u forgot to mention my glow in the dark tree i was reading an old post of yours n i so think that everyone should have one

so you swing between tomboy and girly girl cute that is...ok ferozi is turquoise i guess,,, fair skin tone :) i loved interior decor but well i am a good boy i try n make my parents happy so i llisten to them
Ahan I see! :D
yes they are but they are in my old phone which is dead in a corner somewhere i will look it up n tell u :-)
thanks
do you follow any particular show or just random tv
Used to follow bones, CSI, NCIS, Arrow, Flash, Grimm brothers, Heroes, Hawaii 5.0 and many others :D
ok do not say that:( i hated living alone i know it gets lonely at times...
Yea hence i need to look after myself
ahan u can not hear the ocean behind a window... now feel the sea breeze
I can hear the ocean when I go there during the day and feel the breeze during the afternoons...the moon I can see at night from behind the window at night...

kia i do not like roti much it is so u know not fun to eat u cant multi task
I hate rice... :unsure: I like roti, bread or nan :D
cracked a rib or two :p:
OMG

n u forgot to mention my glow in the dark tree i was reading an old post of yours n i so think that everyone should have one
lolz...yea they just grew the first one in vitro in USA I think...but its still not out to test how it will grow in the out...

lolz...yea they just grew the first one in vitro in USA I think...but its still not out to test how it will grow in the out...
i will grow it in my room if i have to... n give my tree a name i will call it petals... but i want one :P
yea it is not fun especially when one breathes
Used to follow bones, CSI, NCIS, Arrow, Flash, Grimm brothers, Heroes, Hawaii 5.0 and many others :D
wow u love your tv... i watch some series mostly comedy at times something serious but csi is a no no... House MD and dexter :P blacklist and scorpion also these days..
I hate rice... :unsure: I like roti, bread or nan :D
but then u need salans.... i am a rice person it is so much quicker... :P or actually honestly arab and chinese food. chinese food with rice n arab has roti but u know like shawarmas u do not need to work hard at eating it...
I can hear the ocean when I go there during the day and feel the breeze during the afternoons...the moon I can see at night from behind the window at night...
ok if u were not such a private person i would have asked for pictures... that sounds so wonderful
Ahan I see! :D
how close was my guess madam ahan... :P
Yea hence i need to look after myself
well do not worry if u r not around for a day or two i will notify pdf tht something is wrong :P maybe someone knows who u really are
i saw u wanted to be a female mod :P that was the funniest cutest thing i read on this page... and a bit of emotional blackmail at times also

i will grow it in my room if i have to... n give my tree a name i will call it petals... but i want one :P
I meant to say it is still in trials...Trees grown in vitro are sensitive as they were grown in sterilized conditions....it might take 1 -2 generation to adapt to the outside environment!
yea it is not fun especially when one breathes
I can imagine
wow u love your tv... i watch some series mostly comedy at times something serious but csi is a no no... House MD and dexter :P blacklist and scorpion also these days..
Oh yea I did watch big bang theory, how I met your mother (kinda got boring when they showed the mom), House, Criminal minds, bones is fun :D
but then u need salans.... i am a rice person it is so much quicker... :P or actually honestly arab and chinese food. chinese food with rice n arab has roti but u know like shawarmas u do not need to work hard at eating it...
lolz...Yea well I hate rice makes me feel bloated...i love salans!!

ok if u were not such a private person i would have asked for pictures... that sounds so wonderful
lolz...public forum is where people like dexter catch their prey :p:
how close was my guess madam ahan... :P
guess about what?

well do not worry if u r not around for a day or two i will notify pdf tht something is wrong :P maybe someone knows who u really are
lolz even if they do ...they might not be able to do much as I am always on the move...
i saw u wanted to be a female mod :P that was the funniest cutest thing i read on this page... and a bit of emotional blackmail at times also
hahahha...no its a joke with me and webby he refuses to make me and stubborn me just takes a persuasive shot everytime I am bored :D

Oh yea I did watch big bang theory, how I met your mother (kinda got boring when they showed the mom), House, Criminal minds, bones is fun :D
well u have good taste cuz u like what i do thus great taste:p:
I meant to say it is still in trials...Trees grown in vitro are sensitive as they were grown in sterilized conditions....it might take 1 -2 generation to adapt to the outside environment!
oh i understand what u meant that does not mean i can not live in my fictional world :victory:if you can read novels and get into a fictional world i do not need novels :coffee:
lolz...Yea well I hate rice makes me feel bloated...i love salans!!
try the rice chinese eat.. i have the same problem with desi rice wih so much oil.. chinese boil their rice and eat it with chop sticks and salans... i love chop sticks..
hahahha...no its a joke with me and webby he refuses to make me and stubborn me just takes a persuasive shot everytime I am bored :D
this site really means alot to you i can tell... plus u do not give me your facebook id... i will soon leave this forum then you can miss me...
i wrote to webby today that he can block me but i will start insulting idiots who can not control their tongues about religious stuff i called some a pedophile today.. so yea i will be banned soon i guess
lolz even if they do ...they might not be able to do much as I am always on the move...
well hopefully u stay safe i stayed 6 years in hostels and around the world alone so if i can do it so can u :thank_you2:
lolz...public forum is where people like dexter catch their prey :p:
haha people like dexter never catch their prey from other countries... n i am not like dexter or i always have patients who i can help :secret:

Back
Top Bottom