What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I am old you know :p:
age is a number which really means nothing i am mentally older :coffee:
hahahaahahah....khairiat tou hai?
haa all is well :P just an observation that make up wearing girls are no fun... always worried about the world around them.. plus i am phobic to women now
Hmmm..try Nido powdered milk I used to drink that when we visited Pakistan...you can also make good ras malai with that :D[/QUOTE
nido well has this weird smell which ruins it for me... hot chocolate in nido is a lie....
Its 4am here...I need to wake up at 8am :D
haha well fikar not kal say no one to nag u at night... n no more fun pain meds for me... :cray:they make one quite uninhibited and talkative...:coffee:
China say kiya layna dayna? :unsure:
no one calls u short in china :P n just missing beaches right now :( sanya has the best beaches imo

Not gonna argue on that :D
haa all is well :P just an observation that make up wearing girls are no fun... always worried about the world around them.. plus i am phobic to women now
:unsure: :blink: @Armstrong can you check if your brother is using the other computer? :D

Hmmm..try Nido powdered milk I used to drink that when we visited Pakistan...you can also make good ras malai with that :D[/QUOTE]
nido well has this weird smell which ruins it for me... hot chocolate in nido is a lie....

Its 4am here...I need to wake up at 8am :D
haha well fikar not kal say no one to nag u at night... n no more fun pain meds for me... :cray:they make one quite uninhibited and talkative...:coffee:

I am old you know :p:

China say kiya layna dayna? :unsure:
no one calls u short in china :P n just missing beaches right now :( sanya has the best beaches imo

hahahaahahah....khairiat tou hai?

A Baluch Tribal Chieftain who's a practicing Lawyer and a licensed Pilot; that my friend is the stuff of novels ! :smokin:

Now all thats missing is a damsel in distress, you acting like Atticus Finch in a remake of a Pakistani 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' and then flying away in a blaze of glory once you've won the case of the century ! :azn:

I'm just kidding....ghussa nahin karnaa ! :fie:

But it is the making of an interesting life; that much is certain ! :)

I got into flyin when a friend enrolled at rawalpindi flying club....forced my father into paying (despite the fact tht he didnt want me to do tht) ... than got the real inside story... no jobs... PIA already has like a dozen pilots for a single plane.. private airlines want experienced guys with hundreds of flyin hours n prefer retired PAF guys... the other option flyin some shit for private companies,business tycoons or other assholez (zalalat and no respect)... So what do you do when you have paid 45 lac rupees? shut the fk up and complete the training.

Law.. (thats what my father wanted me to do- and it was easy and it had alot of scope) ... so i chose tht... now im almost tone with law... a flyin license (no extra flying hours- you have to pay more for those... and you have no job security no nothing..)...

I drank Milo in Nido :p:

Aww man! I was just getting used to it :D
Ahan!

I got into flyin when a friend enrolled at rawalpindi flying club....forced my father into paying (despite the fact tht he didnt want me to do tht) ... than got the real inside story... no jobs... PIA already has like a dozen pilots for a single plane.. private airlines want experienced guys with hundreds of flyin hours n prefer retired PAF guys... the other option flyin some shit for private companies,business tycoons or other assholez (zalalat and no respect)... So what do you do when you have paid 45 lac rupees? shut the fk up and complete the training.

Law.. (thats what my father wanted me to do- and it was easy and it had alot of scope) ... so i chose tht... now im almost tone with law... a flyin license (no extra flying hours- you have to pay more for those... and you have no job security no nothing..)...
Aray dhukhi aatma itna dhuki matt ho :enjoy:

Ahan!

Aray dhukhi aatma itna dhuki matt ho :enjoy:

shit happens .. its part of life.. for some (like me) it happens often.. to bad (curse my ..ki self) for not joining the army... i got accepted -128th LC-- cleared ISSB from Quetta.

:unsure: :blink: @Armstrong can you check if your brother is using the other computer? :D
i have no idea what that means but imagine working with a dr who spends every break she gets fixing her make up n whining about the heat messing up her make up or her heels killing her or someething that makes one long for tom boys. they are fun they enjoy breaks n joke around instead
agay weekend ha i just do not want to annoy u :P i ask questions and people end up minding one of them
ahan ki jiga google sanya u will fall in love with it
Not gonna argue on that :D
a girl argue when u call her young... never saw that happen
haha if that is wht u think hot chocolate is u may enjoy it :P

shit happens .. its part of life.. for some (like me) it happens often.. to bad (curse my ..ki self) for not joining the army... i got accepted -128th LC-- cleared ISSB from Quetta.
whatever happens happens for the best reasons.... and do apply in the middle east and african airlines... there are many countries who are increasing the number of planes and there might be a greater chance... if you were done just a lil earlier you could have joined in malaysia there was a boom there with airasia and all... China maybe but there are language issues.. but drop a cv u lose nothing...

i have no idea what that means but imagine working with a dr who spends every break she gets fixing her make up n whining about the heat messing up her make up or her heels killing her or someething that makes one long for tom boys. they are fun they enjoy breaks n joke around instead
Lolz....if you put it that way...I get what you mean!

Yea apparently I get along with men better than girls ...kind of due to the same reasons...when I was a kid it was them talking about tv series or pop stars being cute and I am like so what he didnt make himself cute he just so happens to be...Girls would be like whats wrong with this one why isnt she swooning?

When I am with guys I fit in fine :D
agay weekend ha i just do not want to annoy u :P i ask questions and people end up minding one of them
I dont mind...
i
That is another problem with me...I have been around beaches soo much I forgot to appreciate them! I was born in Karachi (beach), grew up near the beach, Even during Masters I was near the beach and now during PhD...where am I am posted is near the beach :unsure:
lolz...true!
i
Well, here we dont get Milo....so I have to drink hot chocolate...I have tried a few already! Cadbury hot chocolate is the best :D

Alright night guys! Need to get some sleep need to have a chat with the supervisor tomorrow so need a bit of a sane mind!

:wave:

That is another problem with me...I have been around beaches soo much I forgot to appreciate them! I was born in Karachi (beach), grew up near the beach, Even during Masters I was near the beach and now during PhD...where am I am posted is near the beach :unsure:
born in jeddah near a beach.. honestly i spent 20 out of my 26 years near beaches and there is something relaxing about them,,,you probably never spent a night at the beach alone with your thoughts... it is the most relaxing feeling ever..
a good cigar helps but ur probably anti smoking after u tried and u didnt like it :P
ps what was the first problem with u :p n now i have another clue... near the beach in europe.... :rofl:

Lolz....if you put it that way...I get what you mean!
Yea apparently I get along with men better than girls ...kind of due to the same reasons...when I was a kid it was them talking about tv series or pop stars being cute and I am like so what he didnt make himself cute he just so happens to be...Girls would be like whats wrong with this one why isnt she swooning?
When I am with guys I fit in fine :D
well what did you think first this question u must answer :P no avoiding it where u tagged armstrong
n yes i do not think you are the swooning type... more the can we do something fun already rather then staring at guys... n yes u fit in too well with the guys n that annoys u at times i think

I dont mind...
thank you

Well, here we dont get Milo....so I have to drink hot chocolate...I have tried a few already! Cadbury hot chocolate is the best :D
madam if i ever meet you i need to tell u what hot chocolate is... take a good bar of chocolate and melt in milk and adding a bit of vanilla extract in it... and mini marshmallow a few on top... brands can not make it the way you can yourself.. but yes right now i would make do with cadbury
but then again i do not think you like cooking and when you do cook u manage to burn urself
Alright night guys! Need to get some sleep need to have a chat with the supervisor tomorrow so need a bit of a sane mind!
best of luck for tomorrow.... a bit of a sane mind... isnt that asking for too much :angel: :p:

@Akheilos
ok u kinda said u were used to talking but does not look like it.... dekho message edit karna parh raha ha :unsure:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Last edited:

whatever happens happens for the best reasons.... and do apply in the middle east and african airlines... there are many countries who are increasing the number of planes and there might be a greater chance... if you were done just a lil earlier you could have joined in malaysia there was a boom there with airasia and all... China maybe but there are language issues.. but drop a cv u lose nothing...

Malaysia? sure if you want to vanish into thin air,get shot down my a missile or just crash into the sea. haha

born in jeddah near a beach.. honestly i spent 20 out of my 26 years near beaches and there is something relaxing about them,,,you probably never spent a night at the beach alone with your thoughts... it is the most relaxing feeling ever..
a good cigar helps but ur probably anti smoking after u tried and u didnt like it :P
ps what was the first problem with u :p n now i have another clue... near the beach in europe.... :rofl:

I was born in Kharian.. im from a mountainous desert... ive dont like beaches... and there is nothing more refreshing and awesome.. than sleeping under the stars in some remote mountainous area.. the cold,fresh air.. the clear sky with a trillion shiny little stars.. nothing more you could ask.

P.S: Who doesnt like smokes.

I was born in Kharian.. im from a mountainous desert... ive dont like beaches... and there is nothing more refreshing and awesome.. than sleeping under the stars in some remote mountainous area.. the cold,fresh air.. the clear sky with a trillion shiny little stars.. nothing more you could ask.
that sounds awesome honestly tht has its own appeal....
P.S: Who doesnt like smokes.
most women
Malaysia? sure if you want to vanish into thin air,get shot down my a missile or just crash into the sea. haha
well that is why i said middle east. just do not give up on ur dreams without a fight... live the life you want to not the one the world wants you to

that sounds awesome honestly tht has its own appeal....

most women

well that is why i said middle east. just do not give up on ur dreams without a fight... live the life you want to not the one the world wants you to

Lot of different women out there my friend... its the bad ones that are the fun ones.. and ive seen my share..

Except this 1 girl... she was sexy (looked innocent) but a total nut job.... i think she was crazy or somethin..

Me :bad:

I like both mountains, beaches and plains.

This is where im from my frnd:
1460266_654881434564799_209720396_n.jpg
387768_296400860412860_506662852_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom