What's new

Çay Bahçesi

haha ok you do not spend time with make up... atleast i guess that from my analysis.. but u still like to be late... with no excuse other then it was cold i guess
:blink: Where did you pick that up from? :p:
true i mean in a whole head of hair 3 white say nothing... just like you want to be young at heart i am old at heart...
I am no doubt a kid at heart...Most of the time when I visit people, their kids instantly drag me to their room :unsure: I didnt get it at first then my sis was like they think you are their age group :p:
well i failed didnt i
I dont get tang easily...
he can not take all the credit there are so many you would have to tag for that :P
Awww that bad huh? I remember the first time I joined...being the vocal one I was bashed from every direction! I got soo fed up I went to the admin and literally hissed at him for making me join this forum....Eventually like a Punjabi I became immune and stubborn :D
lol tang karnay kay liya first u atleast try getting to know the person infront of you
Ahh...is that tang 101?
ofcourse suna parhay ga u gave a good song to me i am very picky as it is
no spelling mistakes today looks like you had coffee... ps coffee or tea??
Neither...I go for hot chocolate :rofl:

Even my supervisor was shocked How I manage to stay awake in the lab/ office while he has 2-3 cups easily to continue working!

oops @DESERT FIGHTER did I chase you away? :ashamed:

:rofl: Are you kidding me?!
Most of the pictures were like this:
160px-Cyclobis%28paraquat-p-phenylene%29_cation.png

Then they had a few like this one.
237px-Myoglobin.png

I must have been really bored with some money in my pocket. :ashamed:

237px-Myoglobin.png

lolz....go out and spend it on something worth while...Like some mind challenging toys...

:blink: Where did you pick that up from? :p:
am i wrong
I am no doubt a kid at heart...Most of the time when I visit people, their kids instantly drag me to their room :unsure: I didnt get it at first then my sis was like they think you are their age group :p:
haha n i get sucked in by either auntis trying to feed me or uncles trying to talk politics... the kids like playing with my beard but that is all :P
I dont get tang easily...
haha ok i like challanges but i let it go this time
Awww that bad huh? I remember the first time I joined...being the vocal one I was bashed from every direction! I got soo fed up I went to the admin and literally hissed at him for making me join this forum....Eventually like a Punjabi I became immune and stubborn :D
lol no i never back out of fights... i just get upset reading the religious bashing that hurts the personal attacks i can handle and answer... i can handle people bashing me easily and this is the first time someone bashed me personally n well i let it go it is ok i am quite happy with what Allah decided for me if i am short it is ok
Neither...I go for hot chocolate :rofl:
haaay ok u r cruel u know that :p:
Even my supervisor was shocked How I manage to stay awake in the lab/ office while he has 2-3 cups easily to continue working!
oh when i have exams i drink energy drinks till i feel like i will die if do not sleep :raise:
Ahh...is that tang 101?
that is respect 101 you first learn if someone is sensitive to something before you tease them on it... but inshaAllah with age there is maturity will see a more mature desert fighter soon

237px-Myoglobin.png

i would ask you if you were high when u went shopping :P
and evil pictures which flowers are those u sir have a unique way of lookin at things... and i mean that as a compliment.. im impressed

am i wrong
No you are not! I somehow lack the interest for trying to please people with my looks or being up to date with latest fashions or even the need to own stuff...I am not sure why I blame my teenage tomboy attitude....the age where kids pick this up...
haha n i get sucked in by either auntis trying to feed me or uncles trying to talk politics... the kids like playing with my beard but that is all :P
How long is it that a child would wanna play with it?
haha ok i like challanges but i let it go this time
good boy!
lol no i never back out of fights... i just get upset reading the religious bashing that hurts the personal attacks i can handle and answer... i can handle people bashing me easily and this is the first time someone bashed me personally n well i let it go it is ok i am quite happy with what Allah decided for me if i am short it is ok
That is good and positive attitude :)
haaay ok u r cruel u know that :p:
Hey a child mind wouldnt go near smelly coffee or tea ;)
oh when i have exams i drink energy drinks till i feel like i will die if do not sleep :raise:
I do the same without the energy drinks :D
that is respect 101 you first learn if someone is sensitive to something before you tease them on it... but inshaAllah with age there is maturity will see a more mature desert fighter soon
hahahaah...dont mind him he is a nice chap ...

i would ask you if you were high when u went shopping :P
and evil pictures which flowers are those u sir have a unique way of lookin at things... and i mean that as a compliment.. im impressed
So many people have asked me that even though I don't smoke, although I tried it once and it had no affect, I assume I'm just naturally different.

Last edited:
this year..than im off to UK...
inshaAllah best of luck with that
hahahaah...dont mind him he is a nice chap ...
hey i do not mind i was clarifying when u said is that tang 101 i said no it is respect 101... i know he is a nice guy i mean u seem to know him well it would have been nice if he showed me that side but like i said no hard feelings... that is why i loved china i fit right in... :P
No you are not! I somehow lack the interest for trying to please people with my looks or being up to date with latest fashions or even the need to own stuff...I am not sure why I blame my teenage tomboy attitude....the age where kids pick this up...
i guessed right meaning i understand you a bit now :p: nice with the care free attitude... all girls should be tom boys the world would be a better place
How long is it that a child would wanna play with it?
one fist length prescribed in my opinion
I do the same without the energy drinks :D
i sleep after 2 days normally in exam days ... sometimes more then that... i sleep very little even normally 5 hrs a day is enough
Hey a child mind wouldnt go near smelly coffee or tea ;)
cute yea well too much effort getting hot chocolate here.. n i do not get along with milk in Pakistan
good boy!
haha u made me sound 5 :P
That is good and positive attitude :)
:ashamed:

hey i do not mind i was clarifying when u said is that tang 101 i said no it is respect 101... i know he is a nice guy i mean u seem to know him well it would have been nice if he showed me that side but like i said no hard feelings... that is why i loved china i fit right in... :P
China say kiya layna dayna? :unsure:
i guessed right meaning i understand you a bit now :p: nice with the care free attitude... all girls should be tom boys the world would be a better place
hahahaahahah....khairiat tou hai?
one fist length prescribed in my opinion
Ahan!!
i sleep after 2 days normally in exam days ... sometimes more then that... i sleep very little even normally 5 hrs a day is enough
Its 4am here...I need to wake up at 8am :D
cute yea well too much effort getting hot chocolate here.. n i do not get along with milk in Pakistan
Hmmm..try Nido powdered milk I used to drink that when we visited Pakistan...you can also make good ras malai with that :D
haha u made me sound 5 :P

:ashamed:
I am old you know :p:

Completed my CPL... (NO JOBS-MORE FLIGHT HOURS)... In short you are screwed even if yoi get 300 hours... your screwed anyways.. unless you want to fly some shitty charter.

2nd my LLB is nearly done.. im thinkin of Bar from england ..
Why no jobs? Yaar why didnt you just go into airforce! :angry:

Completed my CPL... (NO JOBS-MORE FLIGHT HOURS)... In short you are screwed even if yoi get 300 hours... your screwed anyways.. unless you want to fly some shitty charter.

2nd my LLB is nearly done.. im thinkin of Bar from england ..

A Baluch Tribal Chieftain who's a practicing Lawyer and a licensed Pilot; that my friend is the stuff of novels ! :smokin:

Now all thats missing is a damsel in distress, you acting like Atticus Finch in a remake of a Pakistani 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' and then flying away in a blaze of glory once you've won the case of the century ! :azn:

I'm just kidding....ghussa nahin karnaa ! :fie:

But it is the making of an interesting life; that much is certain ! :)

A Baluch Tribal Chieftain who's a practicing Lawyer and a licensed Pilot; that my friend is the stuff of novels ! :smokin:

Now all thats missing is a damsel in distress, you acting like Atticus Finch in a remake of a Pakistani 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' and then flying away in a blaze of glory once you've won the case of the century ! :azn:

I'm just kidding....ghussa nahin karnaa ! :fie:

But it is the making of an interesting life; that much is certain ! :)
Isnt little bro @DESERT FIGHTER engaged? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom