What's new

Çay Bahçesi

true it soothes me
lolz
well guys do not really discuss music when they are smaller, i used to be quite sporty when i was young no time for tv etc... free time for novels rude wake up call was my o level grades :P
Ahan I see!
check out warbreaker also it is a wonderful book so fictional it has everything... a wonderful world of fiction with colours, war and romance.
Will do when I get a chance ....

lol if i come i am the type who likes movin around you would grow tired very quickly :P i walk alot you would dump me first chance you got
I walk enough I guess...Just not fast...I am short so my steps are small...and I hate wasting all my energy on being rushed...I like to walk slow and enjoy the moment let the breeze clear my head!
guy has awesome taste i needed something to calm my nerves
Yea..
he sounds new i do not know about him i guess i have reduced my music listening to be honest i have 3 white hair in my head now :P to i m old,,, any suggestions?
Farhan Saeed I think was part of the Jal band...Never heard much from that band but his voice is soft a nice :D

As for you white hair:
I think there is something about hair somewhere in here: The Health and Fitness Thread

OTHERWISE We have some doctors on PDF who can give some opinion :p:
seriously i appreciate moon phaats
Many cant tolerate me... :ashamed: but those who become my friends stay friends for life...I even have some from grade 3 or was it grade 4 :p: but she is like busy with her husband now :(

HAHAHA what is chemistry language you mean formulas :P welcome to pharmacy my friend
lolz

I walk enough I guess...Just not fast...I am short so my steps are small...and I hate wasting all my energy on being rushed...I like to walk slow and enjoy the moment let the breeze clear my head!
im 5 5 so i am not the tallest person but i either walk slow or fast the normal pace kills me it is dull.. slow is good for tourism to soak in things
Many cant tolerate me... :ashamed: but those who become my friends stay friends for life...I even have some from grade 3 or was it grade 4 :p: but she is like busy with her husband now :(
well i appreciate moon phaats even if i do not know their name :P or anything else adds to the mystery actually :p: which hopefully one day will end... ps how much have you reported me :cray:
OTHERWISE We have some doctors on PDF who can give some opinion :p:
madam i am a dr myself you forget so easily i mean a proper dr who has studied 6 years... n those 6 years gave me those white hair
Farhan Saeed I think was part of the Jal band...Never heard much from that band but his voice is soft a nice :D
see you understand what i like soft n relaxing calming.. that is why violins are my love... n the colour green for some reason calms me down...
Will do when I get a chance ....
you will probably forget :coffee: but yea with ur phd that seems like enough time

One on plants would have interested me more but it had nice 3d pictures of molecules in the back. :D
HAHA my friend i wish i could show u my medical books you would enjoy them all 50 kgs of them
any good book suggestions fictional ofcourse for me ??

im 5 5 so i am not the tallest person but i either walk slow or fast the normal pace kills me it is dull.. slow is good for tourism to soak in things

well i appreciate moon phaats even if i do not know their name :P or anything else adds to the mystery actually :p: which hopefully one day will end... ps how much have you reported me :cray:

madam i am a dr myself you forget so easily i mean a proper dr who has studied 6 years... n those 6 years gave me those white hair

see you understand what i like soft n relaxing calming.. that is why violins are my love... n the colour green for some reason calms me down...

you will probably forget :coffee: but yea with ur phd that seems like enough time

HAHA my friend i wish i could show u my medical books you would enjoy them all 50 kgs of them

Are you a midget lol..

Just jokin.

Well I am a tourist everyday :rofl:
Huh? Why should I ? :unsure:
I know...I just meant there are others if you need more opinions :p:
The ONLY violin I like are the ones Chorrs play in the video called dreams
Well I can always ask you again :D

Are you a midget lol..

Just jokin.
Yo Brother! Lurking around? Whats up?
Hadd hai! Sharam tou aap ko ati nai? :p:

One on plants would have interested me more but it had nice 3d pictures of molecules in the back. :D
:rofl: Are you kidding me?!

fiive foot five inches is not midget in height.. i guess the heat burned a few inches off :P n that was offensive but it is ok this forum seems to be full of people who are offensive...

offensive is good..

P.S How old are you.

Yo Brother! Lurking around? Whats up?
Hadd hai! Sharam tou aap ko ati nai? :p:
that is one of the reasons i am leavin this forum now n why i said i hate typing in forums :cray:
Well I am a tourist everyday :rofl:
haha u walk slow meaning you do not want to get to where you are going :coffee:
I know...I just meant there are others if you need more opinions :p:
lol more opinions naa i m very confident with my knowledge
Well I can always ask you again :D
that is true whether i remember with my brain is another thing :ashamed:
The ONLY violin I like are the ones Chorrs play in the video called dreams
ab suna parhay ga wo bhi
Huh? Why should I ? :unsure:
lol tang kar raha tha :smart:

I seriously did a face palm here! Khairiat tou hai janaab? Aaj aap kahan say tapak paray? :D

He is your age!

10425351_749180011846006_8944600880780362905_n.jpg

that is one of the reasons i am leavin this forum now n why i said i hate typing in forums :cray:
Look what you did @DESERT FIGHTER
haha u walk slow meaning you do not want to get to where you are going :coffee:
Oh I reach there....start a little early, be fashionably late ;)
lol more opinions naa i m very confident with my knowledge
Its never wrong to take a 2nd opinion
t
that is true whether i remember with my brain is another thing :ashamed:
lolz
t
ab suna parhay ga wo bhi
lolz
ooo...

I seriously hope this line of questioning is going somewhere :coffee: 26
his turn for this:

@DESERT FIGHTER when you gonna graduate?

Oh I reach there....start a little early, be fashionably late ;)
haha ok you do not spend time with make up... atleast i guess that from my analysis.. but u still like to be late... with no excuse other then it was cold i guess
Its never wrong to take a 2nd opinion
true i mean in a whole head of hair 3 white say nothing... just like you want to be young at heart i am old at heart...
well i failed didnt i
he can not take all the credit there are so many you would have to tag for that :P
his turn for this:
lol tang karnay kay liya first u atleast try getting to know the person infront of you
ofcourse suna parhay ga u gave a good song to me i am very picky as it is
no spelling mistakes today looks like you had coffee... ps coffee or tea??

Pandora's Star by Peter F. Hamilton (It isn't the first in the saga, oops)
The Lost Swords: The First Triad by Fred Saberhagen
The Martian Tales Trilogy by Edgar Rice Burroughs
And Communion A true story by Whitley Strieber, it's non-fiction but I put it with fiction anyways. :whistle:

Would like to read your works sounds really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom