What's new

Çay Bahçesi

depends....I dont really like a genre I can just say I hate rock and heavy metal...
nusrat type person i am myself can not stand loud music. n this is the lst day i will eat ur head finally getting back to life soon now tell me how happy that makes u :P it was fun talking to you

atleast i corrected your spelling :P

nusrat type person i am myself can not stand loud music. n this is the lst day i will eat ur head finally getting back to life soon now tell me how happy that makes u :P it was fun talking to you

atleast i corrected your spelling :P
I read that as 1st and I was like what was he doing all these days then? :p:

I read that as 1st and I was like what was he doing all these days then? :p:
haha i will find out your music taste if it is the last thing i will do u r very good at avoiding answering questions.
As it is i am disappointed here at PDF all i do it seems is come and argue about religion. I can here because i wanted to learn new things but even old threads all i learnt that here everything breaks down to bashing by others rather then anything productive.

haha i will find out your music taste if it is the last thing i will do u r very good at avoiding answering questions.
As it is i am disappointed here at PDF all i do it seems is come and argue about religion. I can here because i wanted to learn new things but even old threads all i learnt that here everything breaks down to bashing by others rather then anything productive.
:)

It isnt always like that...sadly everytime a bastard who just happens to be a Muslim goes around killing, his religion is highlighted while if a gora does the same....he is given Psychiatric treatment at the mental ward ...

And the part that ticks most of us off is the every lasting need to make us look bad by the Indians here...no matter how much we condemn it even a simple analysis of the situation ticks in their mind as justification!

No matter how many hundreds of SCHOLARS condemn such attacks, Anjem Choudary is always brought to the witness stand for questioning and is used as a "weapon" to bash

No matter how much you mind your own business they will tag you to engage...When you try to end the conversation, the devil in their mind gets ticked off and sees everything you wrote as negatively and as twisted as possible to throw in baseless accusations and a number of other Indians come in and like that fellow and start attacking you in a never ending battle :unsure:

It isnt always like that...sadly everytime a bastard who just happens to be a Muslim goes around killing, his religion is highlighted while if a gora does the same....he is given Psychiatric treatment at the mental ward ...
true i met some really nice people here who give me faith that there are good people out there
And the part that ticks most of us off is the every lasting need to make us look bad by the Indians here...no matter how much we condemn it even a simple analysis of the situation ticks in their mind as justification!
yes exactly i am getting frustrated by the anti muslim posts i have reported many threads and they have been deleted but the issue is there needs to be a limit some posts really are hurtful to us
No matter how many hundreds of SCHOLARS condemn such attacks, Anjem Choudary is always brought to the witness stand for questioning and is used as a "weapon" to bash
thank God there are people like the mufis i qouted and others who are working to answer the radicals in this world
No matter how much you mind your own business they will tag you to engage...When you try to end the conversation, the devil in their mind gets ticked off and sees everything you wrote as negatively and as twisted as possible to throw in baseless accusations and a number of other Indians come in and like that fellow and start attacking you in a never ending battle :unsure:
yes i have seen you get dragged into debates at times it is best to not reply and ignore certain people. i wrote this as an answer to the extremist mindset
study the human psyche you will find that people deal with offence in different ways.
When someone offends a normal person he might deal with internally but there are a few in a million who if they are hurt in any way end up taking revenge without care for their own life.
You see this in every country. The issue here is someone took offence to something done over religion but the same happens with people who kill their wife or friend over some insult. M not defending just explaining the thought process and differentiating what people ascribe to religious extremism versus how the mind set deals with issues
the issue is that people love to debate but do not study history. If you look at history many of these people would not debate

PS music choice :P

true i met some really nice people here who give me faith that there are good people out there
Oh dont worry I am not saying everyone is an idiot :angel:
yes exactly i am getting frustrated by the anti muslim posts i have reported many threads and they have been deleted but the issue is there needs to be a limit some posts really are hurtful to us
Well, I dont get frustrated but yes I do get annoyed by these attitudes:
"you should be thankful"
"democracy"
"freedom of speech/ expression"
"secular"
Now just coz one knows these words doesnt mean one should forget the responsibilities that these words come with...Who am I joking? If one can forget their responsibilities to god they can forget everything! Another way of saying it, if one objects to the simple rules and regulations of god (dont do no evil/ mischief) they can cross all boundaries!
thank God there are people like the mufis i qouted and others who are working to answer the radicals in this world
Yea...we need more!
yes i have seen you get dragged into debates at times it is best to not reply and ignore certain people.

Oh I am so used to it now its just between reporting and answering as much as I can...
i wrote this as an answer to the extremist mindset
study the human psyche you will find that people deal with offence in different ways.
When someone offends a normal person he might deal with internally but there are a few in a million who if they are hurt in any way end up taking revenge without care for their own life.
You see this in every country. The issue here is someone took offence to something done over religion but the same happens with people who kill their wife or friend over some insult. M not defending just explaining the thought process and differentiating what people ascribe to religious extremism versus how the mind set deals with issues
the issue is that people love to debate but do not study history. If you look at history many of these people would not debate
Spot on!
PS music choice :P
It really depends on mood...I dont have a special preference...

Ok I will post a few I liked here..do you have youtube?

It really depends on mood...I dont have a special preference...

Ok I will post a few I liked here..do you have youtube?
hmm no i do not really use youtube and i rather not go against fatwas however much i disagree with them, names will do i am used to living without youtube.
Oh dont worry I am not saying everyone is an idiot :angel:
ji ji i hope you do not think everyone is an idiot. How close to idiocy am i :coffee:
Well, I dont get frustrated but yes I do get annoyed by these attitudes:
"you should be thankful"
"democracy"
"freedom of speech/ expression"
"secular"
Now just coz one knows these words doesnt mean one should forget the responsibilities that these words come with...Who am I joking? If one can forget their responsibilities to god they can forget everything! Another way of saying it, if one objects to the simple rules and regulations of god (dont do no evil/ mischief) they can cross all boundaries!
oh i answered that very properly when i asked them if they respect laws let us see how many people get arrested or atleast fined for using the hashtag killallmuslims because that is hate speech and that is not allowed in any country and does not come under freedom of speech

hmm no i do not really use youtube and i rather not go against fatwas however much i disagree with them, names will do i am used to living without youtube.
Piya by IMIK (in fat I like all of IMIK's songs),
Some of Rahat Fateh Ali's
Some of M.M.Ali's like Khwabon Kay Ghar and
Ali khan ka Koyi aye naa
Naina Lagay - Amanat Ali feat. Maria Meer
Falaq

are some to mention
ji ji i hope you do not think everyone is an idiot. How close to idiocy am i :coffee:
Cant judge soo soon :p:
oh i answered that very properly when i asked them if they respect laws let us see how many people get arrested or atleast fined for using the hashtag killallmuslims because that is hate speech and that is not allowed in any country and does not come under freedom of speech
Oh yea! Hate speech ...wonder when it can be used as a protection against Muslims as it is as a protection against Judaism!

Cant judge soo soon :p:
haha now i have to question if u can judge after talkin so much you have no idea :rofl:
Piya by IMIK (in fat I like all of IMIK's songs),
Some of Rahat Fateh Ali's
Some of M.M.Ali's like Khwabon Kay Ghar and
Ali khan ka Koyi aye naa
Naina Lagay - Amanat Ali feat. Maria Meer
Falaq
where is the nusrat or rafi part :o: i refuse to believe you are old if you do not listen to those i guess i am as old as you are now or you are only a bit older
Oh yea! Hate speech ...wonder when it can be used as a protection against Muslims as it is as a protection against Judaism!
yes well now they can not say that the world is fair we can always remind them of this... learn from them to bring things to a point

naina lagay is love, rahat is ok but i mean after u see his mentor he is not so good, IMIK i have never listened to i guess i am finding piya now

n ap ko soch ghiri huwi mil sakti ha aur meri soch bata nahi pah rahi idiotic ha kay nahi :P

haha now i have to question if u can judge after talkin so much you have no idea :rofl:
:)

Observation takes time...One gives time to understand the subject :whistle:
where is the nusrat or rafi part :o: i refuse to believe you are old if you do not listen to those i guess i am as old as you are now or you are only a bit older
Yes I liked a few of Nusrat's but since you mentioned him I didnt include him :D

Rafi...yea some of his were good too :)

Others include: Vital Signs, Awaz, Ali Haider, Sajjad Ali :D
yes well now they can not say that the world is fair we can always remind them of this... learn from them to bring things to a point
I'd rather they just pick up some common sense from the nearest body shop :coffee:
naina lagay is love, rahat is ok but i mean after u see his mentor he is not so good, IMIK i have never listened to i guess i am finding piya now

n ap ko soch ghiri huwi mil sakti ha aur meri soch bata nahi pah rahi idiotic ha kay nahi :P
lolz

Back
Top Bottom