What's new

Çay Bahçesi

lolz muffin was good :p:
lolzzz...see how happy I am :D chocolate muffin with half a glass of cola :p:
i am jealous happy now :secret:
kia ur old so i get to be old also plus mental age ki baat ha :P u would not get it.... now where do i hide after saying that :p
n this is why i do not like forums the whole world knows i am 26 now :P they will treat me like a child :crazy_pilot:
True...many a times they annoy me :(
do not argue over Islam with people who just want to insult it. they will keep insulting it....

Alright people night night :wave:

i am jealous happy now :secret:
lolz...good I guess
kia ur old so i get to be old also plus mental age ki baat ha :P u would not get it.... now where do i hide after saying that :p
I have my times when I act all my worldly age but mental age I am very young ;)
n this is why i do not like forums the whole world knows i am 26 now :P they will treat me like a child :crazy_pilot:
Oh no no...we even have 18 yr olds here :unsure: hence the stupid comments you see sometimes :fie:
do not argue over Islam with people who just want to insult it. they will keep insulting it....
true..

Me? :( I give no single Abrahamic religion special treatment, I criticize them all.
corrupted, eh? Arent soo many other things? Man's habit of never sticking to basics and jumping to god knows what crap ...
At least what I think.
Alright people night night :wave:
Night night :wave:

lolz...good I guess
lol what did i ever do to u:cray:
I have my times when I act all my worldly age but mental age I am very young ;)
ur 2 years old i know
Oh no no...we even have 18 yr olds here :unsure: hence the stupid comments you see sometimes :fie:
beta these 8 negatives kis nay diya hai aur ku
ps u get very bad in ur anger it seems:pissed:

Me? :( I give no single Abrahamic religion special treatment, I criticize them all.
do you understand it might be hurtful to others when you do that? you talk about being above religion and talk about humanity yet you can not stop insulting the beliefs of others. do you not think that is strange?

do you understand it might be hurtful to others when you do that? you talk about being above religion and talk about humanity yet you can not stop insulting the beliefs of others. do you not think that is strange?
Insulting and criticizing is two different things, insulting is done for the sole purpose of being intentionally hurtful to another and usually lacking in knowledge. You made me sound Priestly and Godlike which is strange. Above religion? Humanity? I rarely start arguments about Religion and sometimes I will come in their defense.

Its easy to be a good muslim. Complete the 5 pillars of islam, do other acts that are obligatory depending on the situation (example: Pray the funeral prayer at the mosque if you are there and there is one going on), stay away from haram, and try to do things that are good on the side. Simple as that. Oh and also try to do everything for allah not for show off or any other reason that you can think of.
stuff like this sir is belittling to someone who has taken time out to write something out for you
I was exaggerating when he said its easy to be a good muslim, which is true, not intending to belittle him.
@Akheilos ,@Hakan sorry.

Last edited:
Maybe N+ means positive natural integers.on the other hand ntural integers are always positive , there is no reason for adding + next to it.BTW, answer is D which is 13.lol

Damn... I used to love mathematic till I heard about integrals.
so this + is only here to mislead me !
ty @Ostad and @kollang ur awnser remove a great doubt on me and about the awnser both of u were wrong hehehhe cuz these test have 5 awnser not for 4

correct awnser was E which is not in pic agian ty both :D

so this + is only here to mislead me !
ty @Ostad and @kollang ur awnser remove a great doubt on me and about the awnser both of u were wrong hehehhe cuz these test have 5 awnser not for 4

correct awnser was E which is not in pic agian ty both :D
Dont mention it, bro.;)

You can always count on me for this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom