What's new

Çay Bahçesi

is that something to joy about?
lol if it was the truth then it would be saddeningo_O chalo if you think like that no need to reply :-)
Yea I miss it alot....But Europe had more opportunities and more funding in research as compared to any South East Asian country!
wow i imagine u with one of those scientist people with white coats n beakers :big_boss:
:rofl: I will be 2nd PhD graduate ...1st being my mami....But in my extended family: we have 2 bhabhi (cousin's wife), 1 cousin in law bro and 1 bro who is also a PhD graduate...not many most of the other members are just MBA then we have those who do simple BA...
ok then you are the odd one out :smart:
That too has 1 too many rules and many weird words which have no reason to be in a sentence :unsure: or so I have heard
sounds nice to the ears i think
Well depends on genera!
how hard is it to get a movie choice from someone these days :mad::hitwall:
but u r the pediatric patient :p one is how old they want to be

lol if it was the truth then it would be saddeningo_O chalo if you think like that no need to reply :-)
:)
wow i imagine u with one of those scientist people with white coats n beakers :big_boss:
lolz I did have a few such pictures...Actually we were supposed to take pix of the work we were doing but my over enthusiastic photographing colleague took the pix of me doing the work ...
ok then you are the odd one out :smart:
Over pressured!
sounds nice to the ears i think
I didnt find it very pleasing but thats just me :D
how hard is it to get a movie choice from someone these days :mad::hitwall:

but u r the pediatric patient :p one is how old they want to be
:rofl: true!

I didnt find it very pleasing but thats just me :D
must be the age hearing issues :raise:
lolz I did have a few such pictures...Actually we were supposed to take pix of the work we were doing but my over enthusiastic photographing colleague took the pix of me doing the work ...
i have some before surgery if my patients ever saw me like that they would die :secret:
lol over enthusiastic or artistic :whistle::whistle:
Over pressured!
well i am the first dr in a long line of accountants and masters... beta dr banay ga syndrome... which sibling became a dr or engineer on ur side :coffee:
will not give suggestions rather laugh... :o: evilness...
i only have a few days left :cray:then it is back to hospital life and no more late night PDF forums

must be the age hearing issues :raise:

i have some before surgery if my patients ever saw me like that they would die :secret:
lol over enthusiastic or artistic :whistle::whistle:

well i am the first dr in a long line of accountants and masters... beta dr banay ga syndrome... which sibling became a dr or engineer on ur side :coffee:
yea I know that syndrome...Alhamdulillah, None of us are dr nor engineers...
will not give suggestions rather laugh... :o: evilness...
i only have a few days left :cray:then it is back to hospital life and no more late night PDF forums
I asked for the genera you are interested in...

I asked for the genera you are interested in...
no horror:taz: or romantic comedies or useless action
thrillers or documentaries
ps genera is not an English word it is genre i think too many languages got mixed up in ur head :P
yea I know that syndrome...Alhamdulillah, None of us are dr nor engineers...
come on come to the dark side medicine is good:agree:

no horror:taz: or romantic comedies or useless action
thrillers or documentaries
ps genera is not an English word it is genre i think too many languages got mixed up in ur head :P
I do suck at spelling...its no secret :ashamed:

thrillers are something I dont watch much :p:
come on come to the dark side medicine is good:agree:
lolz

ok what do u watch? i need advice 3 more days bed rest and i have watched all the series and now all that is left are movies...
Well I watch comedy and fiction and sometimes Sci fic
lol well first time with me so :P and there is a spell check use chrome :P
Well I do use Chrome...apparently Genera is the biological form of Genre :DBloody French words written in 1 way and pronounced in another :pissed:
has lo bicharay dr pay
lolz...I have 2 cousins who are docs and they are ALWAYS studying I NEVER wanted to be in such a cycle unfortunately I got stuck in a different one as a PhD student :(

lolz...I have 2 cousins who are docs and they are ALWAYS studying I NEVER wanted to be in such a cycle unfortunately I got stuck in a different one as a PhD student :(
why this field and what is your phd on? in human language :coffee:
n u know how life is for doctors then
Well I watch comedy and fiction and sometimes Sci fic
fiction what do you watch in fiction... life is comedy enough :P and sci fi i think i wil have watched most of what you have....
u
Well I do use Chrome...apparently Genera is the biological form of Genre :DBloody French words written in 1 way and pronounced in another :pissed:
should check out medical terms and how weird they are.. who uses latin anymore or greek :hitwall::hitwall:

why this field and what is your phd on? in human language :coffee:
n u know how life is for doctors then
Molecular Plant sciences
fiction what do you watch in fiction... life is comedy enough :P and sci fi i think i wil have watched most of what you have....
u
Harry potter, :p: Avengers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain America, X-men, Superman
should check out medical terms and how weird they are.. who uses latin anymore or greek :hitwall::hitwall:
Yea I know! :agree:

Harry potter
i love harry potter the books especially the 5th one n the 4th one :coffee:
Avengers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain America, X-men, Superman
other then superman yea they are all nice movies superman has always been weird for me... but maybe it is a girl thing most girls like super man :rofl: my next movie to watch is the hobbit :whistle: do not judge me :dance3:
Molecular Plant sciences
n what do you plan to do when you finish your molecular plant sciences

i love harry potter the books especially the 5th one n the 4th one :coffee:
I hated book 4 it stretched on forever! :angry:
other then superman yea they are all nice movies superman has always been weird for me... but maybe it is a girl thing most girls like super man :rofl: my next movie to watch is the hobbit :whistle: do not judge me :dance3:
No I heard Hobbit was nice...I have watched part 1 and 2 :agree:
n what do you plan to do when you finish your molecular plant sciences
Not sure...1 baby step at a time...let it be over with!

Back
Top Bottom