What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I hated book 4 it stretched on forever! :angry:
hey just because u read slow does not mean the book was bad.. I liked the coming together of different plots in book 4

No I heard Hobbit was nice...I have watched part 1 and 2 :agree:
i read the book and watched part one and two.... if my back was not dead i would have gone to watch part 3... hopefully soon if it is still playing in cinemas
Not sure...1 baby step at a time...let it be over with!
chalo inshaAllah khair
the level of islamophobia is saddening today

hey just because u read slow does not mean the book was bad.. I liked the coming together of different plots in book 4
yes I am a slow reader I like to take my time and enjoy while jumping into the book's fantasy :D
i read the book and watched part one and two.... if my back was not dead i would have gone to watch part 3... hopefully soon if it is still playing in cinemas
You never told why you got sick leave...
chalo inshaAllah khair
the level of islamophobia is saddening today
Well, actually the media always makes it sound worse than it is...Its like their job to sensationalize news to sell it otherwise people dont wanna know the truth or something!

Well, actually the media always makes it sound worse than it is...Its like their job to sensationalize news to sell it otherwise people dont wanna know the truth or something!
atleast they are admitting it openly better then lying about it... be safe ok there will be lots of islamophobia out in europe.
You never told why you got sick leave...
fell down stairs and hurt my back. advice never read messages while walking down crowded staircases in hospitals

yes I am a slow reader I like to take my time and enjoy while jumping into the book's fantasy :D
ur like my brothers i just like to read it in one day... forget the world and start reading and only when i finish get up to eat etc... only me my coffee or cola depending on the weather and my pringles, n after all that junk food i am so under weight :(

atleast they are admitting it openly better then lying about it... be safe ok there will be lots of islamophobia out in europe.
Well, I would prefer the media to be more realistic...they always exaggerate making people more frightened then need be!
Inshallah should be alright...
fell down stairs and hurt my back. advice never read messages while walking down crowded staircases in hospitals
OMG! sorry I DID laugh :ashamed: but I am literally the Queen of falling down...I think I have fallen in every continent I have visited :ashamed:

ur like my brothers i just like to read it in one day... forget the world and start reading and only when i finish get up to eat etc... only me my coffee or cola depending on the weather and my pringles, n after all that junk food i am so under weight :(
damn...I dont eat much junk food but when I am reading yes sometimes...mostly chocolate muffins though :D

OMG! sorry I DID laugh :ashamed: but I am literally the Queen of falling down...I think I have fallen in every continent I have visited :ashamed:
did u ever crack ribs falling down... awww queen of falling... ur highness 8-).. take care of urself get heavier shoes :P
damn...I dont eat much junk food but when I am reading yes sometimes...mostly chocolate muffins though :D
chocolates get the book dirty i am against getting books dirty :coffee: and after all that junk food my weight stays low it is a lie that junk food causes obesity
Well, I would prefer the media to be more realistic...they always exaggerate making people more frightened then need be!
yes and over here people are no better... it is one weirdo after another who says remove islamic and islam is at fault and mullahs. i do not get what pleasure they get from this

did u ever crack ribs falling down... awww queen of falling... ur highness 8-).. take care of urself get heavier shoes :P
lolz...We the elders have a joke as this happens to all kids in our family...that there is something wrong with the bearings of us kids :cray: 1 min we are running next min we are on the floor :unsure:
chocolates get the book dirty i am against getting books dirty :coffee: and after all that junk food my weight stays low it is a lie that junk food causes obesity
1 sample is too small a size to draw conclusions :D
yes and over here people are no better... it is one weirdo after another who says remove islamic and islam is at fault and mullahs. i do not get what pleasure they get from this
Fitna doesnt have any roots except that you are the satan's pawn....

1 sample is too small a size to draw conclusions :D
i read a book every day so this is my daily routine :coffee: I am the ladla bacha in the sense i do nothing when i get home.. other then whining :pop:
lolz...We the elders have a joke as this happens to all kids in our family...that there is something wrong with the bearings of us kids :cray: 1 min we are running next min we are on the floor :unsure:
hmm you make it sound cute like some lil kid walking n suddenly how they fall... :stop:do not let the kids run so much
Fitna doesnt have any roots except that you are the satan's pawn....
i personally blame the innovations and additions we make just for fun... complications and aggrivations rather then simple religious deeds..
n yes there is something wrong with the world these days

now i want chocolate muffins :p

i read a book every day so this is my daily routine :coffee: I am the ladla bacha in the sense i do nothing when i get home.. other then whining :pop:
ooo...
hmm you make it sound cute like some lil kid walking n suddenly how they fall... :stop:do not let the kids run so much
Yes most of the kids in my family are just soo interested in running...was me as a kid ...but I always eventually fell...not sure if I tripped over my own legs or something...clumsy so to say! :D
i personally blame the innovations and additions we make just for fun... complications and aggrivations rather then simple religious deeds..
n yes there is something wrong with the world these days
Yup! :agree:
now i want chocolate muffins :p
lolz I got just one left which I wanna eat but am thinking of hitting the bed...got class tomorrow :D

hey both my brothers went to the masters and economics side.. i did my medical i get to be ladla... i have white hairs 3 of them but i do plus like i said underweight means long days really tire me... You need to see pakistani patients generally they have to ask every little detail and then call after half an hour to reconfirm.. i hate cell phones for this reason... even though i just got the PDF app today
Yes most of the kids in my family are just soo interested in running...was me as a kid ...but I always eventually fell...not sure if I tripped over my own legs or something...clumsy so to say! :D
well maybe u should try walking instead of running now :p tripping when you are a kid is never embarrassing but when you are 26 it is very embarrassing
lolz I got just one left which I wanna eat but am thinking of hitting the bed...got class tomorrow :D
chalo gnite:sleep: enjoy your class and remember to pay attention :raise:

Well thats very much screwed!

1stly, God doesnt get born...so there is no such thing as so and so is older than your god...
2ndly, how did you conclude 2300 yrs? There is no proper records of such things...
3rdly, Well if Odin is older and so are Greek and Egyptian gods and so on....then what were these gods used for if not to "pray to"?
First there was urmonotheismus, then it was later corrupted and forgotten but not completely erased, then came neomonotheism (Abrahamic) which largely became invasive.

hey both my brothers went to the masters and economics side.. i did my medical i get to be ladla... i have white hairs 3 of them but i do plus like i said underweight means long days really tire me... You need to see pakistani patients generally they have to ask every little detail and then call after half an hour to reconfirm.. i hate cell phones for this reason... even though i just got the PDF app today
Ahan! I see....
well maybe u should try walking instead of running now :p tripping when you are a kid is never embarrassing but when you are 26 it is very embarrassing
Oh now...I just fall coz the earth loves me soo much and uses gravity to give me a hug and kiss every now and then ;)
:smitten:
chalo gnite:sleep: enjoy your class and remember to pay attention :raise:
I think I will have muffin first...

First there was urmonotheismus, then it was later corrupted and forgotten but not completely erased, then came neomonotheism (Abrahamic) which largely became invasive.
so there was something in the beginning...as there always has been...

Ahan! I see....
lol itna lambha thesis likha n that is the response :o: :angel:
Oh now...I just fall coz the earth loves me soo much and uses gravity to give me a hug and kiss every now and then ;)
well at my age the ground and me kissing is not appropriate:p:
I think I will have muffin first...
hahaha yes yes how can one sleep knowing a muffin awaits i ate 2 kit kats cuz of ur muffin n i still dnt feel happy :taz:

n kbhi kabar ignore maara karo religious debates are for those who want to learn not those who mke it joke

so there was something in the beginning...as there always has been...
Yup, I did it with Tengri from what I understood of the religion. There are even monotheistic religions that aren't Abrahamic such as Adyghe Habze which was influenced by Hellenic religion, Greek philosophy and Islam. Most religions have a God father, Sky God, or another type of leader God that is at the top and the rest are lower than it.

lol itna lambha thesis likha n that is the response :o: :angel:
lolz muffin was good :p:
well at my age the ground and me kissing is not appropriate:p:
lolzzz
hahaha yes yes how can one sleep knowing a muffin awaits i ate 2 kit kats cuz of ur muffin n i still dnt feel happy :taz:
lolzzz...see how happy I am :D chocolate muffin with half a glass of cola :p:
n kbhi kabar ignore maara karo religious debates are for those who want to learn not those who mke it joke
True...many a times they annoy me :(

Most religions have a God father, Sky God, or another type of leader God that is at the top and the rest are lower than it.
Thats not monotheistic ...

Back
Top Bottom