What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Timur

Almanyada Türkler noel kutlamalarını falan yasaklatmaya çalışıyormuş doğru mu ? :D

Avrupada genel olrak böyle bir sorun başlamış gibi, Müslüman göçmenler sürekli birşeyleri yasaklatmaya çalışıyor.

Ondan sonrada niye ırkçılık, aynı şeyi Suriyeli göçmenler yapmaya kalksa kan çıkar. Bu Avrupalıların ırkçılık hassasiyeti yer yer zıvanadan çıkmaya başlamış, aşırı hoşgörü gösteriyorlar.

guy ty for not awnsering my questions :( !

image.php

i know what N stand for in math but when it come with with + there comes the problem can u guys tell what does the meaing of N+ in math ?

@Sinan @Targon @sukur @usernamless and others

plz awnser me it's matter of death and life for me ! :lol:
:lol:

image.php

i know what N stand for in math but when it come with with + there comes the problem can u guys tell what does the meaing of N+ in math ?

What is this, an alien language ? ,:D

First of all, what is "prostitution"? It is having sex with someone for a return. Even ordinary sex is like that, that does not work any other way around. :-)

Secondly, please show me a source where Quran says having sex is illegal. I even highly doubt that it would have a word in it to qualify "prostitution" in the first place lawl. And I highly doubt that the Quran actually refers much regarding sexuality at all.

Thirdly and most importantly, that is still "intervening in another person's business".

Do you think that as a human-being, judging and calling others "wrong", "bad" etc is actually a good thing? If so, then I pity you, for believing that you are somewhat qualified to judge other people.

No. Only "God" has the specific requirements to be able to judge other human-beings for "bad sins". Other than that, the social laws we today have, which are based on "human-rights", are enough to keep the stability and order on the planet, which is all we need in this life.
@Akheilos Khala help me

and no i am not intervening, i am discussing

image.php

i think it means positive natural numbers

image.php

n or n+ is natural numbers AFAIK.
answer is D.:enjoy:

Last edited:
First of all, what is "prostitution"? It is having sex with someone for a return. Even ordinary sex is like that, that does not work any other way around. :-)
“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to hell unless Allaah Forgives him)”
[al-Isra’ 17:32]

sex outside marriage is wrong it is clear. Before you go into things read on them buddy yourself.
Secondly, please show me a source where Quran says having sex is illegal. I even highly doubt that it would have a word in it to qualify "prostitution" in the first place lawl. And I highly doubt that the Quran actually refers much regarding sexuality at all.
and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No adulterer is a believer at the time when he is committing adultery” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2475) and Muslim (57).

Thirdly and most importantly, that is still "intervening in another person's business".

Do you think that as a human-being, judging and calling others "wrong", "bad" etc is actually a good thing? If so, then I pity you, for believing that you are somewhat qualified to judge other people.

No. Only "God" has the specific requirements to be able to judge other human-beings for "bad sins". Other than that, the social laws we today have, which are based on "human-rights", are enough to keep the stability and order on the planet, which is all we need in this life.

ok that is a multi step answer
first of all no one can judge you other then Allah/God if you want to use that word. But there are rules that God sent and those you have to follow and others will try and correct you rather then judge you. and social laws have been given to us already and those are by God and we are judged according to that. The laws that God has given us to live by those you have to follow as long as you belong to a certain faith and if you are doing something wrong you will be judged according to those laws
But as far as interfering in other person business as common man it is wrong if a friend tells you something from the kindness of his heart it is something you need to deal with him. but no one can come and call you a kafir or anything else that is wrong only God has that right.

Back
Top Bottom