What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Dont worry about.
Hi Uncle :wave: you up early!

i have deleted posts before i am quite a secretive person by nature but if you say it is safe i will trust u
Ahh...If you want I will delete mine...Looks like uncle @T-123456 is out hunting :whistle:
well yes they make us lose our humanity only then can we effectively treat humans quite a catch 22.
:unsure:
and wht about us common folks :cray:
we can request our fav mod to open a PM for us but he would usually be in the same PM hence reading...then there is nothing that gets away from webby
i always sit next to two food loving people... how much do you love food?? :p:
I eat to survive :angel:

do they have those in Turkey tea gardens
@Sinan can you answer that bro? or @atatwolf @Targon @xenon54 @T-123456 @Hakan

Last edited:
No i havent slept yet,but going to,soon.
How was NY?
NYC was congested :fie: There was one time my cousin wanted us to see this Christmas tree in Manhattan near the Rockefeller center...well after seeing the tree, while my cousin stayed in the car coz we couldnt find a parking and this was like Christmas eve I think .....Anyway we were literally stuck in the traffic for like 2.5 hrs....Stuck = not moving AT ALL for about 2.5 hrs!!! That was the longest time I was stuck in ANY traffic!! :blink:

Apart from that it was cool! Uncle, aunty and cousins all pampered me like a baby :angel:

I eat to survive :angel:
ok you think exactly like me :) are you sure you are Pakistani :P
we can request our fav mod to open a PM for us but he would usually be in the same PM hence reading...then there is nothing that gets away from webby
the www means world wide web there are other places on it :p other then PDF :coffee:
Ahh...If you want I will delete mine...Looks like uncle @T-123456 is out hunting :whistle:
no it is ok as long as you think it is ok i just joined this forum a month ago what would i know

why you not asleep uncle @T-123456? not good to stay awake till late!

ok you think exactly like me :) are you sure you are Pakistani :P
Arent you too? :P
the www means world wide web there are other places on it :p other then PDF :coffee:
Sorry didnt get this...wow almost 5am...
no it is ok as long as you think it is ok i just joined this forum a month ago what would i know
Well I only know them coz I come to this thread often :angel:

Apart from that it was cool! Uncle, aunty and cousins all pampered me like a baby :angel:
see you are a ladla bacha at times :P i was right i like being right :P
Well I only know them coz I come to this thread often :angel:
ok why the angel face :P so many angel faces... I want to go to a tea garden I visited Turkey but it was some time ago and i just did the touristy stuff
i meant if PDF does not offer pm there is always facebook
yea it is 8 here and i have sick leave otherwise i would be running right now :P plus time slept is time wasted...
nearly fajr time :-)
Arent you too? :P
yes but everywhere i go i am told that i am not :P n i am in lahore and you know lahore and food

see you are a ladla bacha at times :P i was right i like being right :P
dont we all? :p:

ok why the angel face :P so many angel faces... I want to go to a tea garden I visited Turkey but it was some time ago and i just did the touristy stuff
Oh just...hmmm I wanna visit Turkey...Just cant seem to find the time :( Any holidays I try to spend with parents or cousins....
i meant if PDF does not offer pm there is always facebook
Ahh true
yea it is 8 here and i have sick leave otherwise i would be running right now :P plus time slept is time wasted...
nearly fajr time :-)
Common cold? Fajr at 8am? :unsure:
yes but everywhere i go i am told that i am not n :Pi am in lahore and you know lahore and food
oooo... @Armstrong would have given you a whipping for that :p:

Oh just...hmmm I wanna visit Turkey...Just cant seem to find the time :( Any holidays I try to spend with parents or cousins....
i know the feeling i miss travelling I wanted to go to a few countries but things always come up... I have to get on a proper euro tour soon
dont we all? :p:
no I rather be left alone bacha with coffee and a good book :P
Common cold? Fajr at 8am? :unsure:
madam ji neendh ah rahi ha ap ko it is 5 am in mystery island where ever you are :P
again neendh ah rahi ha zyada i guess ap ko :P i was not informing you of a site u already knew about :coffee:
oooo... @Armstrong would have given you a whipping for that :p:
marwa diya ab now you get to laugh at my expense :pop::pop:

i know the feeling i miss travelling I wanted to go to a few countries but things always come up... I have to get on a proper euro tour soon
Well do let me know about Euro tour...I have been around Europe a bit but would be fun to go around with someone to talk to ;) So far I have been around
Wales, Scotland and England, UK; NYC and NJ, USA ; Klon, Germany and Brussels, Belgium with sis...
while around Helsinki with a colleague
around Berlin, Germany with a random friend :angel:
around Rome with some random hostel mates I met in Rome hostel where I was staying....
Around Venice with some colleagues man that was really painful...Note to self dont go ANYWHERE with lost people :sick:
no I rather be left alone bacha with coffee and a good book :P
I meant dont we all like being right :D
madam ji neendh ah rahi ha ap ko it is 5 am in mystery island where ever you are :P
Fajr in winter is around 7 or something...
again neendh ah rahi ha zyada i guess ap ko :P i was not informing you of a site u already knew about :coffee:
yes I do already know FB

marwa diya ab now you get to laugh at my expense :pop::pop:
Naah he is a sweet kid! :)

the 1st one was hilarious the rest were all I dont know shitty :unsure:

Well do let me know about Euro tour...I have been around Europe a bit but would be fun to go around with someone to talk to ;) So far I have been around
lol thank you those are some of the countries i want to visit i have been everywhere you have not gone apparently the only place common would be England. US well i do not think i would get a visa easily, n yes it is fun i did my orient trip alone and it was fun but tiring and too much responsibility
Fajr in winter is around 7 or something...
i am sorry i was thinking Pakistani 5 :P
Naah he is a sweet kid! :)
that makes you sound like an aunti :P
around Berlin, Germany with a random friend :angel:
:whistle::whistle:
i could have worked in Germany but i do not like learning langauges i know too many for my own good
around Rome with some random hostel mates I met in Rome hostel where I was staying....
i am a history nut and Rome well is rome...
Around Venice
wouldnt this be more suited to random friends :P
ps u do know i am jealous :P :P
well i have been to China, Malaysia, SIngapore, Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia so well different poles :P

Brussels, Belgium with sis...
chocolate

the 1st one was hilarious the rest were all I dont know shitty :unsure:
i was trying to use a politer word but yes thankyou

lol thank you those are some of the countries i want to visit i have been everywhere you have not gone apparently the only place common would be England. US well i do not think i would get a visa easily, n yes it is fun i did my orient trip alone and it was fun but tiring and too much responsibility
Ahan...where in England? London/ Manchester?
i am sorry i was thinking Pakistani 5 :P
lolz...Yea that is why I didnt get it :D
that makes you sound like an aunti :P
Well I am doing my PhD and I am older than him :D
:whistle::whistle:
i could have worked in Germany but i do not like learning langauges i know too many for my own good
Name the languages you know!
i am a history nut and Rome well is rome...
No kidding I am also kinda of a History buff...but I prefer visiting the places and only can member historical events cant remember the dates even if my life depended on it!
wouldnt this be more suited to random friends :P
Yea well...Well I mentioned my interest in going and 2 colleagues hadnt gone there so we made a joint adventure....which was seriously annoying coz those 2 tagged along, not having a single clue what to do while me being a nerd and wanting to make the best of my time had looked up touristic things to do while they had not and it literally felt like a drag :(

ps u do know i am jealous :P :P
Aww dont be look you went to Egypt where the pyramids stand!!! I wanted to go BUT then the unrest and 1 thing let to another :(
well i have been to China, Malaysia, SIngapore, Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia so well different poles :P
I have been to Malaysia and Singapore...I thought we were talking about the West...

I have been to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand from that region :angel:

chocolate
Actually Belgium chocolate is overated ...but their waffles are yummy and I do like German Crepe!!

i was trying to use a politer word but yes thankyou
Welcome :D

had looked up touristic things to do while they had not and it literally felt like a drag :(
ok that i totally understand
England? London/ Manchester?
london and birmingham
Name the languages you know!
i can speak a bit of chinese and arabic that is enough for me :P
Actually Belgium chocolate is overated ...but their waffles are yummy and I do like German Crepe!!
well i like it but then again i like most chocolates that is the only food i can eat :P
I have been to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand from that region :angel:
i was going to Thailand but well I am kinda religious and i kinda didnt want to go in the end
Aww dont be look you went to Egypt where the pyramids stand!!! I wanted to go BUT then the unrest and 1 thing let to another :(
the nile cruise is something one has to do once in their life at night it is so calming.... and the history there is so epic
No kidding I am also kinda of a History buff...but I prefer visiting the places and only can member historical events cant remember the dates even if my life depended on it!
who remembers dates :P i already have enough dealing with medical no more rata for me history is something fun until u start remembering dates
Well I am doing my PhD and I am older than him :D
yes well i will eat your head one day about plants :P i have some queries but those can come later
i still wonder who came up with that and why

ok that i totally understand
Yea the trauma :rofl:
london and birmingham
I havent been to Birmingham...heard it is also very desi...I have been to Liverpool, Manchester and London...Didnt like Liverpool...
i can speak a bit of chinese and arabic that is enough for me :P
Fair enough :)
well i like it but then again i like most chocolates that is the only food i can eat :P
:rofl: I see!
i was going to Thailand but well I am kinda religious and i kinda didnt want to go in the end
Nothing wrong going to other countries...After all all the earth is ALLAH's place...and If prophet or Sahaba's had such thoughts, Islam wouldnt have left the Arab peninsula coz at that time rest of the world was astray! Had they thought that way (And we are supposed to be the followers of our prophet) Sub continent would still be Hindu or Buddhist!
the nile cruise is something one has to do once in their life at night it is so calming.... and the history there is so epic
Now I iz Jealous :(
who remembers dates :P i already have enough dealing with medical no more rata for me history is something fun until u start remembering dates
True!
yes well i will eat your head one day about plants :P i have some queries but those can come later
Sure...But though I am doing a PhD I dont know EVERYTHING! :)
i still wonder who came up with that and why
With what ahan? its like uh huh...go on :D

@T-123456 uncle?! UNCLE????!!

Uncle fainted :cray: he was online then he didnt reply :cray:

Alright folks me gonna hit the bed got alarm in 1 hr plus then need to do some paper work and then will come back and sleep ...off days are soo nice...I should give myself a few more :D

Now I iz Jealous :(
no need if you ever go do let me know i have lots of friends there i spent my childhood in saudi and have lots of friends in the region
Fair enough :)
languages you know madam :P
Sure...But though I am doing a PhD I dont know EVERYTHING! :)
i trust ur knowledge :P you must be smart mashaAllah phds are not a joke
Nothing wrong going to other countries...After all all the earth is ALLAH's place...and If prophet or Sahaba's had such thoughts, Islam wouldnt have left the Arab peninsula coz at that time rest of the world was astray! Had they thought that way (And we are supposed to be the followers of our prophet) Sub continent would still be Hindu or Buddhist!
true see now i am not right anymore cuz now u are right :cray:but thank you it is a nice way to look at it
n now u know why i am secretive :coffee: :P
I havent been to Birmingham...heard it is also very desi...I have been to Liverpool, Manchester and London...Didnt like Liverpool...
oh total desi land....

Back
Top Bottom