What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Valla adamin gunahini almim.
Gece 12'ten sonra kar yagmaya baslamisti sabah dört gibi felan caddelerde kar temizleyiciler geciyordu.
Oglen 12 gibi sokaklarda temizlendi.

Türkiye'deki belediyeler bu tur durumlara çok hazırlıklı gibi geldi.
Enazindan o ise yariyo demekki, gecen gün bir acilama yapmisti belediyenin vanalarini acip yollari buzlandirdilar diye, paralel sabotajcilar gene is basinda herhalde. :D

Its easy to be a good muslim. Complete the 5 pillars of islam, do other acts that are obligatory depending on the situation (example: Pray the funeral prayer at the mosque if you are there and there is one going on), stay away from haram, and try to do things that are good on the side. Simple as that.

You are forgetting one thing, Kul hakkı IIRC there was you can come to me with whatever sin you got, but don't come with Kul hakkı. Now think how easy it is nowadays to commit Kul hakkı. Specially Kul hakkı with non-muslims.

Kul hakkı to summarize it "a contract between 2 humans where one party has commited reputational damage or economical damage to the other."

Broken-heart-broken-hearts-6853604-947-872.jpg

how does one get a bandage on a heart :coffee:

You are forgetting one thing, Kul hakkı IIRC there was you can come to me with whatever sin you got, but don't come with Kul hakkı. Now think how easy it is nowadays to commit Kul hakkı. Specially Kul hakkı with non-muslims.

Kul hakkı to summarize it "a contract between 2 humans where one party has commited reputational damage or economical damage to the other."
Thats important too. I was putting that under our haram category. Unfortunately this kull hakki is not looked after much in turkey. People are always taking advantage of others and trying to trick people.

Thats important too. I was putting that under our haram category. Unfortunately this kull hakki is not looked after much in turkey. People are always taking advantage of others and trying to trick people.

Kul Hakki is such an important matter that it needs its own chapter outside of haram. Specially during this age.

People in general are putting category "Haram" as something light, while something defined in haram is detailed and has its heavy weight, but no one bothers to properly look into, personally I think it has become a necessity to bring Kul Hakki out something outside "Haram" chapter

Last edited:
This is the point where Europeans are more Muslim than us. :lol:
I know some europeans and americans that became muslim and they are overall good muslims. They dont carry any cultural baggage so they just start with a clean slate and live an islamic life. They go through alot of hardships but still they are better than your average muslim.

Kul Hakki is such an important matter that it needs its own chapter outside of haram. Specially during this age.

People in general are putting category "Haram" as something light, while something defined in haram is detailed and has its heavy weight, but no one bothers to properly look into, personally I think it has become a necessity to bring Kul Hakki out something outside "Haram" chapter
Yes in the minds of people it needs to be emphasized, whats haram is haram but like you said kul hakki needs to be especially emphasized because it effects how everyone views us.

-----

Neyese bunu kapatalim. Now we are going into religious issues which is against forum rules. I can open p,m's for people that want to specifically discuss this issue. Arguments and stuff start etc.

Topics banned on PDF

Last edited:
I know some europeans and americans that became muslim and they are overall good muslims. They dont carry any cultural baggage so they just start with a clean slate and live an islamic life. They go through alot of hardships but still they are better than your average muslim.

Yes in the minds of people it needs to be emphasized, whats haram is haram but like you said kul hakki needs to be especially emphasized because it effects how everyone views us.
Westerners have some qualitys that we shoul adopt such as honesty and discipline.

not only Europeans, even Americans and east Asians. 'Bu gevurler bizimkilerden daha insaniyetli' is what my religious parents say, and that says a lot then lol
Exactly the same situation here.

This is the point where Europeans are more Muslim than us. :lol:

I dunno how people in Switzerland are, but I can't say that from where I am living.

not only Europeans, even Americans and east Asians. 'Bu gevurler bizimkilerden daha insaniyetli' is what my religious parents say, and that says a lot then lol

Dunno..... from what I see its all about the money. even coming to lives for example, from a dutch radio I once listened "And we are trying to push these matters into the public so less accidents will occur and thus less economic damage will occur". I am not making this up.

Back
Top Bottom