What's new

Çay Bahçesi

i'm saying we invented god/s, not god sending different religions :)
Wonderful God is equated to Santa :p:

I thought visiting a prostitue was tradition during the teen ages :D some fathers offers to take their kids to prostitute, my father's friends offered and my father allowed but I didn't go :D

@Jf Thunder

You got that tradition bro ? :D

@Sinan

What did you say ? :D
:blink:

Wonderful God is equated to Santa :p:

:blink:

Can I take a minute of yours to talk about our lord Eru Iluvatar ?

You got a problem with the tradition ? :D lol not everyone does this of course, most of those teens who do it, do it themselves, with friends usually.

Can I take a minute of yours to talk about our lord Eru Iluvatar ?

You got a problem with the tradition ? :D lol not everyone does this of course, most of those teens who do it, do it themselves, with friends usually.
:blink: I think some in the village areas in Pakistan..You know rich landlords...I have a feeling their kids indulge in such stuff...

:blink: I think some in the village areas in Pakistan..You know rich landlords...I have a feeling their kids indulge in such stuff...

I'm too shy and insecure even for something like this, and I don't like such places anyway, no alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes, no prostitutes, I might be better then many regularly praying muslims :D

I'm too shy and insecure even for something like this, and I don't like such places anyway, no alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes, no prostitutes, I might be better then many regularly praying muslims :D
I know someone here, he went to Mecca, grew a beard and started praying 5 times a day, once we had a problem with him and he said to me ''you are a junky, a kafir etc.etc.'' and i was like wtf? o_O Later his friend came to us and said ''dont mind him hes drunk'', and i just thought if this guys is a good muslim then i must be a prophet. :lol:

PS: i dont drink, i dont use drugs, only Smoking cigarettes.

I know someone here, he went to Mecca, grew a beard and started praying 5 times a day, once we had a problem with him and he said to me ''you are a junky, a kafir etc.etc.'' and i was like wtf? o_O Later his friend came to us and said ''dont mind him hes drunk'', and i just thought if this guys is a good muslim then i must be a prophet. :lol:

PS: i dont drink, i dont use drugs, only Smoking cigarettes.
:D

No husband yet ? :D
:(

Broken-heart-broken-hearts-6853604-947-872.jpg

:cray: nope

Last edited:
Ayni tas ayni hamam, Türkiyede hayat nasil, Melih yollari actimi kar yaginca? :D

Valla adamin gunahini almim.
Gece 12'ten sonra kar yagmaya baslamisti sabah dört gibi felan caddelerde kar temizleyiciler geciyordu.
Oglen 12 gibi sokaklarda temizlendi.

Türkiye'deki belediyeler bu tur durumlara çok hazırlıklı gibi geldi.

Its easy to be a good muslim. Complete the 5 pillars of islam, do other acts that are obligatory depending on the situation (example: Pray the funeral prayer at the mosque if you are there and there is one going on), stay away from haram, and try to do things that are good on the side. Simple as that. Oh and also try to do everything for allah not for show off or any other reason that you can think of.

Why destroy the life of some poor chap..

:devil:
the loser still hasnt found me :cray:

Its easy to be a good muslim. Complete the 5 pillars of islam, do other acts that are obligatory depending on the situation (example: Pray the funeral prayer at the mosque if you are there and there is one going on), stay away from haram, and try to do things that are good on the side. Simple as that.
yup but mental people are complex and always wanna question the advanced level when they havent passed the beginner level :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom