What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I thought visiting a prostitue was tradition during the teen ages :D some fathers offers to take their kids to prostitute, my father's friends offered and my father allowed but I didn't go :D

@Jf Thunder

You got that tradition bro ? :D

@Sinan

What did you say ? :D

I will study harder.... :meeting:

LOLOL
when i said to my mother i'm not muslim, she just said "be a good man, else doesn't matter". and she's practicing (5 time prayer, fasting etc). sometimes i just wish all muslims were like her LOL my dad didn't give shit, cos he's atheist :D

Basically, he was angry because i had a bad score... :)

Well, there is a simplified logic to overcome the diversity of multiplicity of beliefs. In essence, there cannot be more than one "religion" in the case there is a creator.

All those "religions" would be supposed to be, the same, and all of them would have same logical bases to support their legitimacy.

Why would god send different religions in different times under different names?

This subject actually needs a wall of text in order to be able to be fully understood, which requires patience, which is sth I do not have right now :p

But as for Tl;dr-matter, I'd say that the ideologies "religion", "nationality", "race" etc, are made-up ideologies, the sole purposes of which is to control people easier in a more effective manner.
Whose saying GOD sent DIFFERENT religions?

Wowowow, guys did i said i visited a prostitute? Calm your tits everybody. :lol:
:blink: :unsure:

Lol, that reminded me of a memory. :D

At middle-school, i get the lowest score from Religion Class. However my Maths,Science and other classes were 5/5.

When father saw my report card..... he looked at it then raised his head and said "Allahsız mısın lan sen it !!!".... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Translation?! :unsure:

Is religion forbids fetishes etc.(in married couples)

@Akheilos

Allahsız mısın lan it: Are you godless you dog , or something in this line :D

hmmm I was wondering where the conversation was going... :p:
I was explaining to jf Thunder what Netherlands is known for and people somehow assumed things... :argh:

@Jf Thunder all because of your dirty mind, i meant hashish from the beginning man, look what i have to explain to girls because of you. :hitwall:

..., which is not possible.
it is possible bro
What is hadith qudsi? | Islamhelpline
I've never heard about this one, but oh well.. In such a case, that would be legit. But that still does not change the fact that the "Hacis book" you referred are nothing but "good acts and quotes" of Hz. Muhammed, and also that it is wrong for human-beings to call other human-beings names just because they think they are somewhat perfect and greatly qualified for that job, which can only be done by a "real perfect existence", which has only one example of its kind, Allah.
do a bit of research on it, k?
when did i call anyone names?

I thought visiting a prostitue was tradition during the teen ages :D some fathers offers to take their kids to prostitute, my father's friends offered and my father allowed but I didn't go :D

@Jf Thunder

You got that tradition bro ? :D

@Sinan

What did you say ? :D
WTF? NO

@Jf Thunder @Akheilos

Get into Atheist/Agnostic/Deist/Apatheist train, we got cookies :D

Lol how would you parents react if you told them you were Atheist ? :D
they would be like "hahahahahahahaha pagal ho gaya hai(he has gone carzy)"

Well, there is a simplified logic to overcome the diversity of multiplicity of beliefs. In essence, there cannot be more than one "religion" in the case there is a creator.

All those "religions" would be supposed to be, the same, and all of them would have same logical bases to support their legitimacy.

Why would god send different religions in different times under different names?

This subject actually needs a wall of text in order to be able to be fully understood, which requires patience, which is sth I do not have right now :p

But as for Tl;dr-matter, I'd say that the ideologies "religion", "nationality", "race" etc, are made-up ideologies, the sole purposes of which is to control people easier in a more effective manner.
actually the basis of all the religion was the Unity if Allah, ok?
as for the difference it was because the laws changed according to the need of time, or the followers went astray so new Prophets were sent

I was explaining to jf Thunder what Netherlands is known for and people somehow assumed things... :argh:

@Jf Thunder all because of your dirty mind, i meant hashish from the beginning man, look what i have to explain to girls because of you. :hitwall:
LOLLLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
sorry about that
thats whay i always say "always think before you write anything so you dont have to explain yourself"
although i dont follow my own quote

btw my mind was perfectly clean, it was your ind that came to this conclusion that my mind was dirty, :D

Back
Top Bottom