What's new

Çay Bahçesi

"Our biggest goal is to give a chance to the junior footballers. Our real aim is not to encourage foreign footballer transfers but to encourage to raise home-grown players. We talked and negotiated with so many people before taking this important decision. All the club's presidents support us,"
If teams can now fill their roster with many foreign players, which might be the case for big teams with more money, how can there be space for home-grown players? I had expected a move that would restrict to, like, 2-3 foreign players in order to give space for own Turkish players. Turkey's rank is dropping internationally and yet some clubs keep spending (which will increase now) an exorbitant fortune on some foreigners players. Or did I misunderstand the new concept and the idea behind it?

"Our biggest goal is to give a chance to the junior footballers. Our real aim is not to encourage foreign footballer transfers but to encourage to raise home-grown players. We talked and negotiated with so many people before taking this important decision. All the club's presidents support us,"
If teams can now fill their roster with many foreign players, which might be the case for big teams with more money, how can there be space for home-grown players? I had expected a move that would restrict to, like, 2-3 foreign players in order to give space for own Turkish players. Turkey's rank is dropping internationally and yet some clubs keep spending (which will increase now) an exorbitant fortune on some foreigners players. Or did I misunderstand the new concept and the idea behind it?
Maybe it will make the turkish players try harder because before it was guaranteed that they could play. I think the problem with soccer in turkey is that kids on a large scale don't have access to legit sports program where they actually learn to play soccer. Also when I was in turkey recently I didn't see many kids playing soccer on the streets.

Maybe it will make the turkish players try harder because before it was guaranteed that they could play.
Exactly like this....because they are guaranteed to play, Turkish players don't train hard. Now, the competition is up, they will train harder. Turkish football will be better in the overall.

Exactly like this....because they are guaranteed to play, Turkish players don't train hard. Now, the competition is up, they will train harder. Turkish football will be better in the overall.

But Turks can't really play football ! :undecided:

Well we won 3rd place in World Cup 2002... but Turkish football has been in a decline since then....

Fluke ! :whistle:

Unless you play me as the Central Defensive Mid of the Turkish National Team; you're not gonna win anything ! :smokin:

I want @Hakan as my manager though ! :)

And you and @xenon54 can be the following :

Funny-Cheerleaders-Performance-At-Lower-Level-320x240[1].jpg

Just kidding ! :rofl:

:ashamed:

Maybe it will make the turkish players try harder because before it was guaranteed that they could play. I think the problem with soccer in turkey is that kids on a large scale don't have access to legit sports program where they actually learn to play soccer. Also when I was in turkey recently I didn't see many kids playing soccer on the streets.

How come our Volleyball and Basketball teams are more successful internationally? More appeal in Lise ?

Then all girls would come to us and poor Armstrong would be crying again. :P

But on a serious note; there are some exciting Turkish talent out there but I do feel that some of that gets divided between Germany and Turkey because of a large Turkish expat community over there in Germany who play for the German National Team instead of Turkiye.

You've got examples of up and coming talents like Emre Can and Yunus Malli or established talents like Mesut Ozil who opted to represent Germany instead of Turkiye even when you've got German born Turks like Nuri Sahin choosing to represent Turkiye; imagine if all of them had opted for Turkiye...you'd have a hell of a talent pool to select from.

Ah yes, didn't think from that angle. Let's see how this new regulation will work out in the long run.

Basically, he was angry because i had a bad score... :)

yeah, i got that. just words youth and religion brought back some memories :)

watch this if you can LOL the MOST ridiculous movie i've ever watched

Whose saying GOD sent DIFFERENT religions?

i'm saying we invented god/s, not god sending different religions :)

What does it says ?

who cares about some thousands of Yazidis, we can't send back millions of Syrians thats the real problem.

something about democracy, freedom to apo and kurds. all the standard stuff LOL

Back
Top Bottom