What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Is hashis forbidden in Islam? Arabs were known for consuming it in middle ages if im not wrong, even the word ''Hashish'' is Arabic. @al-Hasani

Hahaha, hashish! There's a great Turkish hookah bar in Soho (NYC) that I went to before . Man, one of the best , but I hear Persian style is good too :) :)

Yup yup!! My last year before I hit the big....30...:lol:

Thanks buddy!! Belated Happy Bew Year to you and your family and friends. May this year be filled with prosperity, good health, and much success. INSHALLAH!!

Happy Belated New Year to all my Turkish brothers !

@Hakan , @atatwolf , @usernameless , @Sinan , @xenon54 , @Lure and everyone else!!

May our 2015 be filled with ABUDANT BLESSINGS, good health, live of family and friends, and Most of all continued protection by GOD. Inshallah!! Mashallah...!!
Thank you, likewise bro, i also enjoy reading your posts :) one of the things i'm looking forward to this year is the co-produced movie about the Ertugrul ship by Japan and Turkey.

where did Hashish come from here?
I was thinking about Hashish when i said NL, you obviously had something else in your (dirty) mind. :D

Hahaha, hashish! There's a great Turkish hookah bar in Soho (NYC) that I went to before . Man, one of the best , but I hear Persian style is good too :) :)
Egytians are also known for good hookah, Egyptians and Turks have two things in common, one is Hookah and the other Belly dancing. :lol:

I was thinking about Hashish when i said NL, you obviously had something else in your (dirty) mind. :D
i dont get the connection between Hashish and Netherlands? :what:
and yes i had something else in my mind lol

i dont get the connection between Hashish and Netherlands? :what:
and yes i had something else in my mind lol
Netherlands is known for legal Hashish, you can own and smoke it everywhere, there are so called Coffe Shops where you can buy and smoke your stuff.
Well, on the other side, its also known for prostitutes. :D

Netherlands is known for legal Hashish, you can own and smoke it everywhere, there are so called Coffe Shops where you can buy and smoke your stuff.
Well, on the other side, its also known for prostitutes. :D
:astagh: wow Haraam
download 20.jpg

huh? intervening in what?

When you qualify an action of an individual other than yourself as "Harraaammmm" or w/e, then it is an act of intervening in the said person's personal business.

YOLO :D be a little loose, A guy I know in another forum calls the current islam as "Sunnism" and says its mostly interpration and regulations put by religious men :D Quran doesn't even tells about any kind of regulated praying.

Tell these to your mom and see what she says :D

When you qualify an action of an individual other than yourself as "Harraaammmm" or w/e, then it is an act of intervening in the said person's personal business.
bro, i dont wanna get in a religious argument, but isnt prostitution Haraam?

Lol... ^^ Cübbeli Psycho. :)
213d1250119147-cubbeli-ahmet-hocanin-cennette-cinsellik-mujdesi-ahmet_hoca-1-png.181491
WTH?
and what does the bold part mean?

YOLO :D be a little loose, A guy I know in another forum calls the current islam as "Sunnism" and says its mostly interpration and regulations put by religious men :D Quran doesn't even tells about any kind of regulated praying.

Tell these to your mom and see what she says :D
i have heard of someone like that, the dude used to say, you should know how to pray, but praying itself is not mandatory, only knowing how to pray is enough LOLZZZZZZZ

Back
Top Bottom