What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hey @Nihonjin1051, thanks a lot for the good wishes. I'm turning to 28 on February. Final 2 years before becoming a grown up lol. Ahh we are getting old my friend :)

May ALLAH bless you with a prosperous year, continued protection and may you always be a light to those around you, sadik! We always have to give thanks for the days that the Almighty gives us....every morning He wills we wake up to! :)

Advanced Happy Birthday! Be safe and be good ! Inshallah.

Happy new year to you too bro, may you get whatever you wish for 2015. :)

Alhamdullilah! My brother!!

Animes like naruto, bleach, fairy tail, one piece are the most mainstream ones, no pro anime watcher would suggest them first :D Shingeki no Kyojin too, its caused a huge upropar everybody already knows about it.
you didnt list it, FAIRY TAIL IS THE BEST
btw do you know igneel dies?

Happy new year to you too bro, may you get whatever you wish for 2015. :)
it should be, "may you get whatever legal you wish for" :D

May ALLAH bless you with a prosperous year, continued protection and may you always be a light to those around you, sadik! We always have to give thanks for the days that the Almighty gives us....every morning He wills we wake up to! :)

Advanced Happy Birthday! Be safe and be good ! Inshallah.

Domo Arigatou - bow.

I hope this will be a year of peace and pass in harmony and people will be more wise and prosperous.

I've recently discovered a great Japanese handbook that I'm gonna read. It's a very old one. The name is Go Rin No Sho. Have you read it? Do you recommend?

Last edited:
Domo Arigatou - bow.

I hope this will be a year of peace and pass in harmony and people will be more wise and prosperous.

I've recently discovered a great Japanese handbook that I'm gonna read. It's a very old one. The name is Go Rin No Sho. Have you read it? Do you recommend?

The book of five rings..that's a wonderful read. You will love it . :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom