What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@DESERT FIGHTER

Is she hunts taliban ? :D I assume such a character would cause uproar among mullahs :D

@XenoEnsi-14

Its fun.

They can go fk themselves.

1888643_1415220188745612_6686734882423965824_n.jpg
53b28025b6399.jpg

- DAWN.COM

Female fictional characters conceptualised in the Muslim world are either veiled or portrayed as meek and oppressed in the public eye. However, Lahore-based Shahan Zaidi’s debut superhero can finally help combat these stereotypes.

The main character of Zaidi’s English-language graphic novel Bloody Nasreen is a 27-year-old girl from Karachi who wears skull-printed kameez with churidar and sneakers – none of what girls her age would wear. She’s an anti-hero you’re not supposed to like. Her smoking habits and aggressive nature are aimed to p*** you off.

Zaidi doesn’t think cool names can make a character cool. Hence, he chose to give her a common name that everyone can relate to.

Ruthless but not cruel, Nasreen fights a war against terrorism, human trafficking, corruption and injustice, and thinks that stupid is more evil, than evil.

I can suggest Shingeki no Bahamut too, it didn't even had a manga, inspired from a sh.tty card game but it was suprisingly quite good.
watch Shingeki no Kyojin

They can go fk themselves.

View attachment 181327 View attachment 181328
- DAWN.COM

Female fictional characters conceptualised in the Muslim world are either veiled or portrayed as meek and oppressed in the public eye. However, Lahore-based Shahan Zaidi’s debut superhero can finally help combat these stereotypes.

The main character of Zaidi’s English-language graphic novel Bloody Nasreen is a 27-year-old girl from Karachi who wears skull-printed kameez with churidar and sneakers – none of what girls her age would wear. She’s an anti-hero you’re not supposed to like. Her smoking habits and aggressive nature are aimed to p*** you off.

Zaidi doesn’t think cool names can make a character cool. Hence, he chose to give her a common name that everyone can relate to.

Ruthless but not cruel, Nasreen fights a war against terrorism, human trafficking, corruption and injustice, and thinks that stupid is more evil, than evil.
wow, where can i watch it
this suits my Islamic feminism :D

watch Shingeki no Kyojin

wow, where can i watch it
this suits my Islamic feminism :D

Its in production ... probably release this year .... but you can probably buy comics... (i never bought any except when i was a kid... i liked Spawn n Batman) lol.

Its in production ... probably release this year .... but you can probably buy comics... (i never bought any except when i was a kid... i liked Spawn n Batman) lol.
hmm, so wait, its a set of comics which will be converted into an animated series,
you know what, she should have been named Khaula (the historical female warrior if you have read about her, have you?)
the name would have suited her brave actions, no?

Animes like naruto, bleach, fairy tail, one piece are the most mainstream ones, no pro anime watcher would suggest them first :D Shingeki no Kyojin too, its caused a huge upropar everybody already knows about it.

@Nihonjin1051 i remember your profile saying that you were 28 years old. Did you turn 29 recently? if yes, happy belated bday :cheers:

Yup yup!! My last year before I hit the big....30...:lol:

Thanks buddy!! Belated Happy Bew Year to you and your family and friends. May this year be filled with prosperity, good health, and much success. INSHALLAH!!

Happy Belated New Year to all my Turkish brothers !

@Hakan , @atatwolf , @usernameless , @Sinan , @xenon54 , @Lure and everyone else!!

May our 2015 be filled with ABUDANT BLESSINGS, good health, live of family and friends, and Most of all continued protection by GOD. Inshallah!! Mashallah...!!

Yup yup!! My last year before I hit the big....30...:lol:

Thanks buddy!! Belated Happy Bew Year to you and your family and friends. May this year be filled with prosperity, good health, and much success. INSHALLAH!!

Happy Belated New Year to all my Turkish brothers !

@Hakan , @atatwolf , @usernameless , @Sinan , @xenon54 , @Lure and everyone else!!

May our 2015 be filled with ABUDANT BLESSINGS, good health, live of family and friends, and Most of all continued protection by GOD. Inshallah!! Mashallah...!!

Hey @Nihonjin1051, thanks a lot for the good wishes. I'm turning to 28 on February. Final 2 years before becoming a grown up lol. Ahh we are getting old my friend :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom