What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Sorry if I forgot to mention any of you guys.
Thank you!!

Same to you too!!

Wish you an excellent new year with loads of happiness!

18+, nerd at 0:35, drag queen competition?, and a penis shown at a game. That's pretty much universal.

Yeah :D but its about unnecessary cencorship actually, I laughed most at the debate program with three guys, they are originally talking about a fly in studio, but it goe like

-I have never seen a bigger dick in my life
-Its like a bird
-I feel like running away from the studio right now
-Biggest dick ever, looks like a plane
-For god's sake someone disinfect this studio, this dick has been living here for weeks and its getting bigger.
-Dicks live long
-Its here for weeks, last time it was this big, now its that big
-Is someone feeding it at our cafetary or something ?

Last edited:
Japan's case. Once they had same reputation but by time they evolved to qualty high-tech manufacturer country. It won't take long time to reach thay point for china also... This is how it works. You will remember this scene from "Back To The Future III" ;

Young Dr. Brown: No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan".
McFly: What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.
Young Dr. Brown: Unbelievable.

:D btw, you live in Japan, mate?
You're right, and that scene is spot on. I just found it funny how far they are willing to go and do the craziest things with a phone lol. would you ever use your phone to break an Apple in two? ;) and no, at the time i signed up on this forum i was studying in Japan. what is the field you study/studied in?

You're right, and that scene is spot on. I just found it funny how far they are willing to go and do the craziest things with a phone lol. would you ever use your phone to break an Apple in two? ;) and no, at the time i signed up on this forum i was studying in Japan. what is the field you study/studied in?

My field is mostly politic we can say, international relations. I asked cos I am a Japanese anime fan and have a great respect towards their culture. I love how Japanese sounds, it is said that Japanese is easy to learn for Turkish speakers, is that right?

Are you guys studying for finals too? So many people online in 3am :)

My field is mostly politic we can say, international relations. I asked cos I am a Japanese anime fan and have a great respect towards their culture. I love how Japanese sounds, it is said that Japanese is easy to learn for Turkish speakers, is that right?
yes, that's definitely correct. I'm sure every Turk can learn Japanese relatively very fast. perhaps after Turkic languages Japanese is one of the easiest ones. Surprisingly, all Japanese I met also had lots of respect and admiration for Turkey, seems like our country is quite popular among the Japanese. Which anime have you seen so far? i admit i am not a huge fan of anime lol. i have watched one piece, dragonball and death note. Is there anything you can recommend me?

yes, that's definitely correct. I'm sure every Turk can learn Japanese relatively very fast. perhaps after Turkic languages Japanese is one of the easiest ones. Surprisingly, all Japanese I met also had lots of respect and admiration for Turkey, seems like our country is quite popular among the Japanese. Which anime have you seen so far? i admit i am not a huge fan of anime lol. i have watched one piece, dragonball and death note. Is there anything you can recommend me?

What about learning to write and read in japanese. ?

What about learning to write and read in japanese. ?
That's the more difficult part. I'd say listening and speaking is relatively a breeze due the similar grammar and easy pronunciations. Japanese has two alphabets, hiragana and katakana, which are not that hard to learn. However, writing and reading is difficult just because of those Kanji (Chinese) characters. if i remember correctly, one needs to know about 2000 or so of them, and that is the hardest part of Japanese imo.

Which anime have you seen so far? i admit i am not a huge fan of anime lol. i have watched one piece, dragonball and death note. Is there anything you can recommend me?

Oh man.. some of them are movies and others series. One piece is how I entered this world, when I was still a child it was aired at Show Tv if I am not mistaken. I already speak a few words arigato gozaimasu to those animes)) This is my list

Noragami,
Princess Mononoke,
Kaze no Tani no,
Dragonball,
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea,
Howl's Moving Castle,
Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa,
Sakasama no Patema,
Spirited Away,
Accel World,
Afro Samurai,
Sword Art Online,
Shingeki no Kyojin,
Death Note,
Bleach,
Naruto,
Ninja Scroll,
Kiseijuu Sei no Kakuritsu,
Madan no Ou to Vanadis,
Fate/Stay Night ,
Code Geass : R2,
Code Geass : R1,
Tokyo Ghoul,
Darker Than Black,
Akame ga Kill!,
Zankyou no Terror,
Naruto Shippuuden,
One Piece,
Aldnoah Zero,
Nobunaga Concerto,
Sword Art Online II,
Shingeki no Bahamut,

You can try Bleach, Afro Samurai, Shingeki no Kyojin... And Code Geass is similar to Death Note.

Last edited:
Oh man.. some of them are movies and others series. One piece is how I entered this world, when I was still a child it was aired at Show Tv if I am not mistaken. I already speak a few words arigato gozaimasu to those animes)) This is my list

Noragami,
Princess Mononoke,
Kaze no Tani no,
Dragonball,
Howl's Moving Castle,
Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa,
Sakasama no Patema,
Spirited Away,
Accel World,
Afro Samurai,
Sword Art Online,
Shingeki no Kyojin,
Death Note,
Bleach,
Naruto,
Ninja Scroll,
Madan no Ou to Vanadis,
Fate/Stay Night ,
Tokyo Ghoul,
Darker Than Black,
Akame ga Kill!,
Zankyou no Terror,
Naruto Shippuuden,
One Piece,
Aldnoah Zero,
Nobunaga Concerto,
Sword Art Online II...

You can try Bleach, Afro Samurai, Shingeki no Kyojin... And Code Geass is similar to Death Note.
:D arigato gozaimasu for the list, i will check out Code Geass today. One piece is amazing, isn't it? it's the #1 for me, what about your #1?

Noragami,
Princess Mononoke,
Kaze no Tani no,
Dragonball,
Howl's Moving Castle,
Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa,
Sakasama no Patema,
Spirited Away,
Accel World,
Afro Samurai,
Sword Art Online,
Shingeki no Kyojin,
Death Note,
Bleach,
Naruto,
Ninja Scroll,
Madan no Ou to Vanadis,
Fate/Stay Night ,
Tokyo Ghoul,
Darker Than Black,
Akame ga Kill!,
Zankyou no Terror,
Naruto Shippuuden,
One Piece,
Aldnoah Zero,
Nobunaga Concerto,
Sword Art Online II...

Mah list

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/odgonlek

I'm about to finish Parasyte and Psycho Pass 2, both are good series btw. Also Log Horizon 2 but it got a little boring at second season.

:D arigato gozaimasu for the list, i will check out Code Geass today. One piece is amazing, isn't it? it's the #1 for me, what about your #1?

One Piece started great, actually they got out of line in last 200 episodes, it's going so slow but I still keep it updated. It's really difficult to say number 1 for me.

Mah list

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/odgonlek

I'm about to finish Parasyte and Psycho Pass 2, both are good series btw. Also Log Horizon 2 but it got a little boring at second season.

That's a great list, will give a try to Parasyte and Psycho Pass

One Piece started great, actually they got out of line in last 200 episodes, it's going so slow but I still keep it updated. It's really difficult to say number 1 for me.

That's a great list, will give a try to Parasyte and Psycho Pass

I can suggest Shingeki no Bahamut too, it didn't even had a manga, inspired from a sh.tty card game but it was suprisingly quite good.

Back
Top Bottom