What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I can suggest Shingeki no Bahamut too, it didn't even had a manga, inspired from a sh.tty card game but it was suprisingly quite good.

I agree with you, already following new episodes of Bahamut, somehow forgot to add to my list.

That's the more difficult part. I'd say listening and speaking is relatively a breeze due the similar grammar and easy pronunciations. Japanese has two alphabets, hiragana and katakana, which are not that hard to learn. However, writing and reading is difficult just because of those Kanji (Chinese) characters. if i remember correctly, one needs to know about 2000 or so of them, and that is the hardest part of Japanese imo.

What is used commonly in Japan as in research/news papers, websites ect. I know that for poets they used the difficult one but for the common stuff ?

What is used commonly in Japan as in research/news papers, websites ect. I know that for poets they used the difficult one but for the common stuff ?
those Kanji are used in everyday life; newspapers, websites, traffic signs, maps, restaurant menus etc. simply almost everywhere, but if you are a foreigner, you can use hiragana to write and everybody will understand you. example;
To work - Hataraku.
in hiragana that is はたらく (ha-ta-ra-ku).
in Kanji that will be 働く. 働 (hatara) means 'work/labor' (noun). It is basically abbreviated, except for く, which is one of the verb endings and is used for conjugation.
Also, Japanese is written without spacing, so these Kanji, even though learning them is a hassle, help a lot at recognizing easier where another verb, adjective, noun etc. starts.

After a lot of grinding and failed attempts, I finally got Elecmon.

Dreams and realities

An analysis from an economist

1- Average annual export growth of 2005-2014 period was 10.5%. Export growth figures described this year's as 3.7%. This year export figures emerged as a very low figure of past 10 years export (1/3 of past 10 years).
2- When we examine the export growth reduction like 2013 in the last 30 years, we see that we did 17.74% higher export in the following year to compensate for the decline. However, 2014`s export growth is 1/5 of the average increase of the past years.
3- If want to be the top 10 economies, we are supposed to do at least 2% of the world's total exports.
4- The share of high-tech products exports have an obligation to be at least 12% to 15% among our total export.
5- The average share of agricultural exports in developed countries is between 1% to 2% while ours 14%.
6- We are obligated to export our products to larger markets without any negative affect of environmental and political events.
7- We must make much higher exports to the world largest importers, USA, China and Japan.
8- The vast majority of our food products exports must aim 330 million population in Europe not only Turkish population.
9- About $ 2 billion grain products we have imported should be exported by processing them with high technology like Italy, which would create more value to the Turkish economy.
10- And finally the half of 1 billion 648 million exports of our precious defense industry companies are made to only three countries. When we look at the remaining 167 countries, average exports to them is $ 5 million. This situation may negatively affect our defense industry companies in case of a crisis that may arise in the future, like Iraq or Russia and our companies can face serious problems.

3 ayda ne değişti de ihracat hedefimiz 3 milyar saptı? - Yazarlar Haberleri - Güncel Haber - Haber - Spor Haberleri- Sıcak haber - Yerel Haber
Welcome back. :cheers:

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Sorry if I forgot to mention any of you guys.
happy new year to u too i wish u success in ur life and find some one who can be in love and joy from ur little brother :-)

(i also wish u dont leave :D )

happy new year to u all :partay:

guys what does the N+ stand for in math ?? i know what is the N but when it come with + it make me little to worry :D

Didnt know you guys were into Anime to this extend, i watched Dragonball when i was a kid. :)

Does this classify as "anime" ...lol..... they are making a movie on it... :lol: Comic was made by some guy from Lahore... and now its in pre production or something...

bloody_nasreen_by_shahanart-d628y26.jpg

10295283_1413718562229108_2258976979614340283_o.jpg
10344391_1486615514939412_3427549094561790279_o.jpg
53b28025e1c3f.jpg

Oh man.. some of them are movies and others series. One piece is how I entered this world, when I was still a child it was aired at Show Tv if I am not mistaken. I already speak a few words arigato gozaimasu to those animes)) This is my list

Noragami,
Princess Mononoke,
Kaze no Tani no,
Dragonball,
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea,
Howl's Moving Castle,
Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa,
Sakasama no Patema,
Spirited Away,
Accel World,
Afro Samurai,
Sword Art Online,
Shingeki no Kyojin,
Death Note,
Bleach,
Naruto,
Ninja Scroll,
Kiseijuu Sei no Kakuritsu,
Madan no Ou to Vanadis,
Fate/Stay Night ,
Code Geass : R2,
Code Geass : R1,
Tokyo Ghoul,
Darker Than Black,
Akame ga Kill!,
Zankyou no Terror,
Naruto Shippuuden,
One Piece,
Aldnoah Zero,
Nobunaga Concerto,
Sword Art Online II,
Shingeki no Bahamut,

You can try Bleach, Afro Samurai, Shingeki no Kyojin... And Code Geass is similar to Death Note.
you might wanna add fairy tail to that list too

Yeah all that conspiracy :D welcome btw.

Thankies, wanna tag? :p My name is SouI there. I advice you to copy+paste from here otherwise it will most likely not work ;P

Back
Top Bottom