What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yes I liked a few of Nusrat's but since you mentioned him I didnt include him :D

Rafi...yea some of his were good too :)

Others include: Vital Signs, Awaz, Ali Haider, Sajjad Ali :D
ok i fell in love with piya i am playing it for the third time now:smitten:
but koi aye na is too beaty for me :bounce:
sajjad ali is awesome....
Observation takes time...One gives time to understand the subject :whistle:
that means i am a very complicated subject you seem to be a little less so:pop:
I'd rather they just pick up some common sense from the nearest body shop :coffee:
well i rather get the white musk from the body shop. common sense for such people is (ECT) Electroconvulsive therapy:crazy:
well i had to ask i rather people are direct with me if they think i am annoying them :coffee:

ok i fell in love with piya i am playing it for the third time now:smitten:
Yes I know I usually have it on repeat!
but koi aye na is too beaty for me :bounce:
Yea...I prefer his other one
sajjad ali is awesome....
Yup...
that means i am a very complicated subject you seem to be a little less so:pop:
Just means I dont judge people online :) at least try not to :)
well i rather get the white musk from the body shop. common sense for such people is (ECT) Electroconvulsive therapy:crazy:

well i had to ask i rather people are direct with me if they think i am annoying them :coffee:
lolz ...I am slightly moun phat...I have no shame in giving a piece of my mind for peace of my mind ;)

Science fiction, horror, fantasy, science books, plants, history....just about anything that interests me.
Hmmm...My sis was trying to interest me in this Septimus Heap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try reading the threads in the Iranian section. I guarantee amusement. :)
Hey bro :wave: is that where you have been lurking? :P

@Gufi I dont get this one but it sounds nice:

MAIYE NI MAIYE by
SARMAD QADEER

No idea what language that is!

@Gufi didnt you like Awaz and vital signs or were you too young? :unsure:

Yes I know I usually have it on repeat!
copy cat :-)
Just means I dont judge people online :) at least try not to :)
haha well i was going to take you up on your offer to let you know when i come to europe. but now that is a moot point considering visas will just get so much more difficult.
lolz ...I am slightly moun phat...I have no shame in giving a piece of my mind for peace of my mind ;)
haha that statement gave me peace of mind also
Hmmm...My sis was trying to interest me in this Septimus Heap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i checked it out it comes under Juvenile fantasy but u know i think u really are a bacha... when you want serious books do let me know... ps talking about Juvenile fantasy read ink heart series i loved them so much

@Gufi didnt you like Awaz and vital signs or were you too young? :unsure:
vital signs goes without saying awaz i guess i have not really listened to... it is not too young i spent my childhood in saudi arabia

MAIYE NI MAIYE by
SARMAD QADEER
oh i love this one

Just found an Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry Volume 46.......why did I buy this?:blink:
awesome :P it is a fun read....
try russian classics or japanese books if you are into books delving into the human mindset.... if you are into fiction try ink heart series... read war breaker it is free online i guess and it is a wonderful fictional book trust me on that

Warbreaker Rights and Downloads

No actually a guy here on PDF introduced that song to me and I got hooked! Its really lovely!
haha well i was going to take you up on your offer to let you know when i come to europe. but now that is a moot point considering visas will just get so much more difficult.
Not really...If you have your paper work done alright...it shouldnt be too much problem!
haha that statement gave me peace of mind also
;)
i checked it out it comes under Juvenile fantasy but u know i think u really are a bacha... when you want serious books do let me know... ps talking about Juvenile fantasy read ink heart series i loved them so much
Yes I love juvenile fantasy...I already live the life of an adult why would I wanna read about it too? For me fantasy is an escape from reality a break from being old :(

vital signs goes without saying awaz i guess i have not really listened to... it is not too young i spent my childhood in saudi arabia
Well I was in Malaysia...No excuse...Though I did hear them later than my age fellas in Pakistan :(

oh i love this one
I dont even understand it...Just nice beat!

Just found an Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry Volume 46.......why did I buy this?:blink:
Cant you just get that online? :blink:

@Gufi how could I forget Farahan Saeed

I dont even understand it...Just nice beat!
true it soothes me
Well I was in Malaysia...No excuse...Though I did hear them later than my age fellas in Pakistan :(
well guys do not really discuss music when they are smaller, i used to be quite sporty when i was young no time for tv etc... free time for novels rude wake up call was my o level grades :P
Yes I love juvenile fantasy...I already live the life of an adult why would I wanna read about it too? For me fantasy is an escape from reality a break from being old :(
check out warbreaker also it is a wonderful book so fictional it has everything... a wonderful world of fiction with colours, war and romance.
Not really...If you have your paper work done alright...it shouldnt be too much problem!
lol if i come i am the type who likes movin around you would grow tired very quickly :P i walk alot you would dump me first chance you got
No actually a guy here on PDF introduced that song to me and I got hooked! Its really lovely!
guy has awesome taste i needed something to calm my nerves
@Gufi how could I forget Farahan Saeed
he sounds new i do not know about him i guess i have reduced my music listening to be honest i have 3 white hair in my head now :P to i m old,,, any suggestions?
seriously i appreciate moon phaats

Probably, but it's written in chemistry language. I don't speak that language yet must have had a nerd moment.
HAHAHA what is chemistry language you mean formulas :P welcome to pharmacy my friend

Back
Top Bottom