What's new

Çay Bahçesi

well u have good taste cuz u like what i do thus great taste:p:
i thought so
oh i understand what u meant that does not mean i can not live in my fictional world :victory:if you can read novels and get into a fictional world i do not need novels :coffee:
Enjoy

try the rice chinese eat.. i have the same problem with desi rice wih so much oil.. chinese boil their rice and eat it with chop sticks and salans... i love chop sticks..
I am well aware of Chinese dishes like dim sum and also of Cantonese fried rice :)

Malaysia is a diverse nation :)
this site really means alot to you i can tell... plus u do not give me your facebook id... i will soon leave this forum then you can miss me...
Well it does help me spend time :D

I dont give my fb id on a public forum :)

i wrote to webby today that he can block me but i will start insulting idiots who can not control their tongues about religious stuff i called some a pedophile today.. so yea i will be banned soon i guess
:rofl: why loose temper and want to spoil your tongue and gain sins like theirs? There is a reason why Quran mention sabr soo many times...And also why Prophet said anger is the gateway of the satan into your mind

well hopefully u stay safe i stayed 6 years in hostels and around the world alone so if i can do it so can u :thank_you2:
really? where?
haha people like dexter never catch their prey from other countries... n i am not like dexter or i always have patients who i can help :secret:
:D

i thought so
Enjoy

I am well aware of Chinese dishes like dim sum and also of Cantonese fried rice :)

:rofl: why loose temper and want to spoil your tongue and gain sins like theirs? There is a reason why Quran mention sabr soo many times...And also why Prophet said anger is the gateway of the satan into your mind

really? where?
o_O:astagh::pissed:

really? where?
not on public forums :P
i am not suited to public forums.. sabr comes when you are around normal people. sabr is when there is no idiot infront of u calling you a barbarian... i reminded him of the pedophiles in the christian church n then asked if the priest was gentle and was that why he hated religons.. oh n he called muslims dogs can not have that either :)

that is what u call a catch 22... u do not give it on public forums and we met on one.... so there is no ids to be exchanged :coffee: and i am disappointed by most people here.. u witnessed yourself by just mentioning my height by mistake i was insulted :-)
yes i have been to malaysia i know the culture and the food... but really the eggplants i cook every now and then just to remind me of the food there
i thought so
and yes the mother was a disappointment but she turned out be like a copy or actually a good match... but robin was the main girl in the show... :p:

n now ur being told something along the lines on a public forum enjoy karo
yes see what happens on forums

what? what? what? you have odd waking hours!

not on public forums :P
:)
i am not suited to public forums.. sabr comes when you are around normal people. sabr is when there is no idiot infront of u calling you a barbarian... i reminded him of the pedophiles in the christian church n then asked if the priest was gentle and was that why he hated religons.. oh n he called muslims dogs can not have that either :)
Well by him barking wont make us dogs :rofl:
that is what u call a catch 22... u do not give it on public forums and we met on one.... so there is no ids to be exchanged :coffee: and i am disappointed by most people here.. u witnessed yourself by just mentioning my height by mistake i was insulted :-)
Its a virtual world , hence only so much should be revealed...and if you start bothering about everything a maniac or an idiot says, you might need therapy :D
yes i have been to malaysia i know the culture and the food... but really the eggplants i cook every now and then just to remind me of the food there
I never ate eggplants in Malaysia...I did in Italy as I went all vegetarian when I was there :D
and yes the mother was a disappointment but she turned out be like a copy or actually a good match... but robin was the main girl in the show... :p:
Yup
n now ur being told something along the lines on a public forum enjoy karo

yes see what happens on forums
lolz

Its a virtual world , hence only so much should be revealed...and if you start bothering about everything a maniac or an idiot says, you might need therapy :D
well my blood pressure has been rising
there are limits when one is respected he does not like to be insulted
yes i need to learn about forums this is my first go at it and i am going to delete this account soon... i like to keep less people around me but they should be nice... the world is full of idiots the virtual world shoould be relaxing
I never ate eggplants in Malaysia...I did in Italy as I went all vegetarian when I was there :D
read on teh chinese way to make them they are so quick to make and so tasty... i lived my hostel years with no halal food around me... so i ate only veges for 6 years probably why i cant eat much now
tell me what u can on the virtual world the ball is in your court now

well my blood pressure has been rising
lolz...relax
there are limits when one is respected he does not like to be insulted
Yes but reasoning with an animal requires medication :D
yes i need to learn about forums this is my first go at it and i am going to delete this account soon... i like to keep less people around me but they should be nice... the world is full of idiots the virtual world shoould be relaxing
Sadly it is loaded with bigger idiots saved from the screen ...
read on teh chinese way to make them they are so quick to make and so tasty... i lived my hostel years with no halal food around me... so i ate only veges for 6 years probably why i cant eat much now
Same I prefer meat :D
tell me what u can on the virtual world the ball is in your court now
Sorry? :unsure:

what? what? what? you have odd waking hours!

:)
Yup
lolz
Came home to check if everything is in order with the Tea House.
And of course to see if you are to much on internet,instead of sleepingo_O

And of course to see if you are to much on internet,instead of sleepingo_O
I izzz jet lagged...I came back from class (after grocery shopping too) around 6:30 and then slept till close to 10 pm...How can I sleep now its almost 4 am :cray:

I have no idea how to fix me internal broken clock :cray:

lol simple i do not know what i should or should not ask on the forums so i wonder at times and type and then erase questions that i have typed so it is like puchu kia
Same I prefer meat :D
yea i missed that for one fifth of my life :P but better to eat halal
Sadly it is loaded with bigger idiots saved from the screen ...
yes well normally i facebook but i am avoiding that also.... i have 2 ids i think i need a third one with even less friends i like my solitude :P
Yes but reasoning with an animal requires medication :D
one should leave the place where animals continuously bark....
lolz...relax
i do not mind personal insults but come on there are limits to what people can say.... the type of threads that i have reported and have been deleted in the last few days are horrible... then our own muslim brothers can not stop insulting the hindu belief of cow urine... if you insult their religion and then say do not insult ours that is wrong... lead by example
do not worry brother we are keeping the tea house busy... :P

I izzz jet lagged...I came back from class (after grocery shopping too) around 6:30 and then slept till close to 10 pm...How can I sleep now its almost 4 am :cray:
do you fly every day or something that you are always jet lagged

when u learn tell me also

lol simple i do not know what i should or should not ask on the forums so i wonder at times and type and then erase questions that i have typed so it is like puchu kia
Ahh common sense...just dont give too much info...
yea i missed that for one fifth of my life :P but better to eat halal
Well, in Europe even the smallest population of Muslims will have opened a halal butcher if not there is always kosher option...never tried not even sure where to get some...I know I have seen in US where on the food items they write K for kosher...that was new and interesting for me!
yes well normally i facebook but i am avoiding that also.... i have 2 ids i think i need a third one with even less friends i like my solitude :P
lolz..I see...well, treat the virtual world just like you would treat someone a friend of a friend of a friend or a classmate you dont talk much to!
one should leave the place where animals continuously bark....
Well, they are everywhere for me they challenge me to explore about Islam...When they ask a question I go in quest to seek answers and I read alot of stuff...stuff I wouldnt have read otherwise...I take it as knowledge enhancer...Always make the weapon (ignorant person's questions and blabber) to work for you :D
i do not mind personal insults but come on there are limits to what people can say.... the type of threads that i have reported and have been deleted in the last few days are horrible
Sadly the post seems to only go "invisible" for us but I am not sure they "remove" it that quickly!
... then our own muslim brothers can not stop insulting the hindu belief of cow urine... if you insult their religion and then say do not insult ours that is wrong... lead by example
True...but yea it was funny about that thing I read the 1st post and 1st page then got out of there....But sad thing is the Hindus dont refute it but instead pick up something about Pakistan or Islam...While if I am "criticized" or my religion is insulted I provide references where it shows them opposite to it..Like no one is allowed to kill and other stuff...but for the common Indians who dont even know why they are doing some stuff...they go down to insult! But yea...Pakistanis need to stop...
do you fly every day or something that you are always jet lagged
I left NYC on 1st and landed in Europe on 2nd January...then on the same day I arrived to keep my stuff in the new apartment apparently the previous owners "cleaned" the whole place and "reorganized it" putting lounge chairs, the tv and coffee table into the room...removed all the runners...The cupboard was full of clothes it was a mess...So instead of being dead tired after pulling a 20 KG of luggage up 3 stories (no elevator :( ), cleaning the apartment, putting sheets on the bed and duvet... I fell asleep on the bed!

But the next morning instead of adjusting my time, I went to work (yup on Saturday) and then from there to the old apartment to get my stuff...A 35 mins walk in -10 degree and then back to new apartment (20 mins walk in same apartment)...since I only had 2 luggage and I didnt want to fill them coz dragging them up 3 stories is not easy for me...
Tried to sleep on Sunday but the bloody pillow was too fat strained my neck
Monday back to work...and then shifting
Tuesday took some rest but body didnt heal...cleaned the old apartment,
Wednesday. handing in the key...
Thursday class...
Friday class...

Yea..I didnt get proper sleep and am still jet lagged from that day...Its 4am and I am still up :unsure:
when u learn tell me also
:cray:

yea I did do a mistake of sleeping after class...i am not a day time sleeper that further screwed my bio clock :unsure:

gonna get chocolate chip cookies hopefully that would knock me out :D

Ahh common sense...just dont give too much info...
in life you will learn that giving out info is not the problem if you are happy with who you are... my belief if simple if harm has to come it will.. i do not think too much about things like you do

Well, in Europe even the smallest population of Muslims will have opened a halal butcher if not there is always kosher option...never tried not even sure where to get some...I know I have seen in US where on the food items they write K for kosher...that was new and interesting for me!
where i lived there were no muslims and no halal food...
lolz..I see...well, treat the virtual world just like you would treat someone a friend of a friend of a friend or a classmate you dont talk much to!
i befriend my friend of friends and class mates that is an issue with me too many friends :P n i just make them and then have no time to give them... thus avoiding fb...
Well, they are everywhere for me they challenge me to explore about Islam...When they ask a question I go in quest to seek answers and I read alot of stuff...stuff I wouldnt have read otherwise...I take it as knowledge enhancer...Always make the weapon (ignorant person's questions and blabber) to work for you :D
i have enough knowledge i guess about Islam the issue is it pollutes my soul even reading rubbish maybe you are not so affected..
Sadly the post seems to only go "invisible" for us but I am not sure they "remove" it that quickly!
yah rah gya tha ab jo thora sakoon tha kay kuch hota ha wo bhi gya
True...but yea it was funny about that thing I read the 1st post and 1st page then got out of there....But sad thing is the Hindus dont refute it but instead pick up something about Pakistan or Islam...While if I am "criticized" or my religion is insulted I provide references where it shows them opposite to it..Like no one is allowed to kill and other stuff...but for the common Indians who dont even know why they are doing some stuff...they go down to insult! But yea...Pakistanis need to stop...
there is rule of debating in islam where you do not debate unless the other is ready to listen you do not insult others religion because they will insult yours you always remember to be humble etc and one can not keep those here because the first part is not even there
I left NYC on 1st and landed in Europe on 2nd January...then on the same day I arrived to keep my stuff in the new apartment apparently the previous owners "cleaned" the whole place and "reorganized it" putting lounge chairs, the tv and coffee table into the room...removed all the runners...The cupboard was full of clothes it was a mess...So instead of being dead tired after pulling a 20 KG of luggage up 3 stories (no elevator :( ), cleaning the apartment, putting sheets on the bed and duvet... I fell asleep on the bed!
ok that must have been tiring ur a workaholic madam... visiting relatives so often how many times do you visit pakistan...
But the next morning instead of adjusting my time, I went to work (yup on Saturday) and then from there to the old apartment to get my stuff...A 35 mins walk in -10 degree and then back to new apartment (20 mins walk in same apartment)...since I only had 2 luggage and I didnt want to fill them coz dragging them up 3 stories is not easy for me...
Tried to sleep on Sunday but the bloody pillow was too fat strained my neck
Monday back to work...and then shifting
Tuesday took some rest but body didnt heal...cleaned the old apartment,
Wednesday. handing in the key...
Thursday class...
Friday class...

Yea..I didnt get proper sleep and am still jet lagged from that day...Its 4am and I am still up :unsure:
in my house job i used to have to work daily and sleep at the hospital at times with 24 hr shifts... n on the lil break i did get i would go travelling.. u need to just eat right and keep yourself warm i am really sorry i woke you up i should have let you sleep in peace
i can not stand the cold i hate the cold i love warm sunny weather the sun and me are friends...
n i refuse to believe you are old as you say you are... it is a lie
aww try a warm glass of milk tomorrow and after that a hot bed... inshaAllah you will enjoy a good night sleep... n wake up feeling better...

gonna get chocolate chip cookies hopefully that would knock me out :D
that is so cute
yea I did do a mistake of sleeping after class...i am not a day time sleeper that further screwed my bio clock :unsure:
i do not sleep normally more then a few hrs but once a month i sleep like half a day

in life you will learn that giving out info is not the problem if you are happy with who you are... my belief if simple if harm has to come it will.. i do not think too much about things like you do
You are not a girl :azn:
where i lived there were no muslims and no halal food...
Alhamdulillah I have always managed to find halal food...months later or whatever but yea...till then I go vegetarian or seafood esp shrimps the min I find halal butcher.... I go all meat...
i befriend my friend of friends and class mates that is an issue with me too many friends :P n i just make them and then have no time to give them... thus avoiding fb...
Yup...that is how you deal with people on forums ;)
i have enough knowledge i guess about Islam the issue is it pollutes my soul even reading rubbish maybe you are not so affected..
Nope I have confidence on my knowledge....I have confidence on my imaan...sure I am no angel ....but I do not believe that what they will say to me will change me,
what they say to my dead prophet will change who he was
or what they say about the Quran would prove anything coz the Quran cant be changed and everything they say is merely out of ignorance and I show it to them from the very book they loathe! :D
yah rah gya tha ab jo thora sakoon tha kay kuch hota ha wo bhi gya
dont get me wrong the mods do take a look at the post....but the instant vanishing of the post smells fishy :D
there is rule of debating in islam where you do not debate unless the other is ready to listen
They ask questions meaning they should listen to the answer but run away when they realize this one can prove them wrong
you do not insult others religion because they will insult yours
Sometimes ONLY when you put them in the same situation do they realize what they are doing/ saying hence using their religion as an example...I try not to do it but sometimes it ticks me off ....
you always remember to be humble etc and one can not keep those here because the first part is not even there
Well, I try to be as humble as possible..I remember when I first came to this forum I used to answer as I am answering to you for each para or topic...breakdown, analysis, backed up with references...I was laughed at as a masoom..That is the izzat of an honest and humble person on this forum :tsk:
ok that must have been tiring ur a workaholic madam... visiting relatives so often how many times do you visit pakistan...
I was there in August right after Eid Ul Fitr (which I spent with my sis in London)---No not really a workaholic..I just live alone so need to do everything by myself... :)
in my house job i used to have to work daily and sleep at the hospital at times with 24 hr shifts... n on the lil break i did get i would go travelling.. u need to just eat right and keep yourself warm i am really sorry i woke you up i should have let you sleep in peace
No ...I just have been sleeping at the wrong times...Its 4:30 am now...If I sleep now no idea when I will wake up...I was thinking of keeping myself up for at least 24 hrs and then crashing (making sure it is night when I do crash)
i can not stand the cold i hate the cold i love warm sunny weather the sun and me are friends...
I have bad eczema which becomes worse when I am too hot hence ALLAH sent me to cold places :angel:
n i refuse to believe you are old as you say you are... it is a lie
lolz...
aww try a warm glass of milk tomorrow and after that a hot bed... inshaAllah you will enjoy a good night sleep... n wake up feeling better...
Hope so :D

that is so cute

i do not sleep normally more then a few hrs but once a month i sleep like half a day
lolz....Just had 2 and now the couch is a mess...thinking of vacuuming then again neighbours might get disturbed... will do it later...

You are not a girl :azn:
lol girls are able to protect themselves just as much in this day and age...
Alhamdulillah I have always managed to find halal food...months later or whatever but yea...till then I go vegetarian or seafood esp shrimps the min I find halal butcher.... I go all meat...
well remind me to share with you some halal recipes unlike you i can not cook much so meat or no meat does not make a difference
Yup...that is how you deal with people on forums ;)
haha i am a different type of person.... i guess that is the difference here i am more trusting then most... as they say kia kar lay gay zyada say zyada forum walay log....
Nope I have confidence on my knowledge....I have confidence on my imaan...sure I am no angel ....but I do not believe that what they will say to me will change me,
it does not change the truth but it makes one bitter against humanity... i already have enough issues with depression about this world and i do not need more... i lose sleep cuz of what happens around us already m crazy that way
dont get me wrong the mods do take a look at the post....but the instant vanishing of the post smells fishy :D
well webby is a wonderful person i look who is online and tag him normally and copy paste the exact abuses in the reports any God fearing person will act urgently :P
Well, I try to be as humble as possible..I remember when I first came to this forum I used to answer as I am answering to you for each para or topic...breakdown, analysis, backed up with references...I was laughed at as a masoom..That is the izzat of an honest and humble person on this forum :tsk:
seee this is what i mean it is not worth it u only answer to people who want to listen tat is what islam says.
I was there in August right after Eid Ul Fitr (which I spent with my sis in London)---No not really a workaholic..I just live alone so need to do everything by myself... :)
seee this is a forum i can not ask why and wht and how and stuff... even though i want to :P
No ...I just have been sleeping at the wrong times...Its 4:30 am now...If I sleep now no idea when I will wake up...I was thinking of keeping myself up for at least 24 hrs and then crashing (making sure it is night when I do crash)
lol if you want i can give you comapny for a few hours so u can fix your routine i do not really sleep these days.... too much sadness in the world i only sleep when my brain shuts down completely
I have bad eczema which becomes worse when I am too hot hence ALLAH sent me to cold places :angel:
what medication do you use for it and u should try chinese herbs they are very useful
u say you are older then me.... and what you did was quite alot of work ur not all that older madam shorty :P
lolz....Just had 2 and now the couch is a mess...thinking of vacuuming then again neighbours might get disturbed... will do it later...
haha ok cookie monster

Stay up all night and all the next day, then go to sleep at night, I call this the crash day so it's best if you don't have any big plans for that day, (No naps). After that keep forcing yourself to stay awake during the day and going to sleep at around 8:00 pm for about a week. Drinking warm milk or cherry juice or taking melatonin at night might help you get sleepy at night. After about a week your internal clock should reset.

Stay up all night and all the next day, then go to sleep at night, I call this the crash day so it's best if you don't have any big plans for that day, (No naps). After that keep forcing yourself to stay awake during the day and going to sleep at around 8:00 pm for about a week. Drinking warm milk or cherry juice or taking melatonin at night might help you get sleepy at night. After about a week your internal clock should reset.
Yes...i am trying to stay awake this night and the following morning but my brain is killing me...it was soo much easier when I was studying for an exam :unsure:

lol girls are able to protect themselves just as much in this day and age...
Not soo true..
well remind me to share with you some halal recipes unlike you i can not cook much so meat or no meat does not make a difference
lolz...I aint an expert...I cook well enough not to vomit it out! I need to survive you know ;)
Since no one has given any bad feedback...all I can say is my cooking isnt bad ;)
haha i am a different type of person.... i guess that is the difference here i am more trusting then most... as they say kia kar lay gay zyada say zyada forum walay log....
Yea...
it does not change the truth but it makes one bitter against humanity... i already have enough issues with depression about this world and i do not need more... i lose sleep cuz of what happens around us already m crazy that way
Which reminds me and I think I should try....doing extra ibadat...the satan's own dad would come to put you to sleep to stop you from doing any worship to ALLAH...I might just do that at night...
well webby is a wonderful person i look who is online and tag him normally and copy paste the exact abuses in the reports any God fearing person will act urgently :P
seee this is what i mean it is not worth it u only answer to people who want to listen tat is what islam says.
True but I actually enjoy reading stupid questions and then reading it up and updating myself about my knowledge on Islam... Keeps me entertained + busy seeking knowledge in HIS way :)
seee this is a forum i can not ask why and wht and how and stuff... even though i want to :P
lolz
lol if you want i can give you comapny for a few hours so u can fix your routine i do not really sleep these days.... too much sadness in the world i only sleep when my brain shuts down completely
Thank you but right now I am gonna hit the bed...and let my body wake up whenever it wants...cook and clean the house tomorrow (or today as its almost 5am) and then crash in the evening...I usually sleep forever during weekends...though I try to be awake long enough to talk to my family :)
what medication do you use for it and u should try chinese herbs they are very useful
I stopped being so vain :rofl: I literally stopped bothering all the docs were giving me was steroids and loratadine coz I used to scratch myself to sleep (humidity is not good for my skin or so I was told) and it was irritating and destructive as I managed to scratch enough dry skin to bleed it

u say you are older then me.... and what you did was quite alot of work ur not all that older madam shorty :P
lolz...Well...I am older than you but since I live alone ...I dont have a choice now do I?
haha ok cookie monster
yup! :agree:

Back
Top Bottom