What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Well I stopped bothering and my body stopped bugging me ...Now my eczema is pretty much under control without meds ;)
Alhamdilillah
itna bhi khush na ho it gets offensive :)
I dont like to tell people i know where I live :unsure: I aint a loner just like to be by myself :)
that i can understand but carrying so much luggage
I had dinner...cookies was just snack :D
]I want it to be safe...but I have been proven wrong twice...its like once bitten twice shy...but twice bitten...not sure what else to add there :unsure:
chalo as long as u eat properly sleep long....
well i can do nothing about ur phobias khush raho
The admin liked it...I have been asking them to help me change it but they dont listen :cray:
what did u want to change to
I think they like each other :azn: shhhh.... @Gufi are you married?
i am not married n i respect her does not mean i am running to marry her... good people are very hard to find in this world who think like you do you befriend them wherever u can... i have found a few good people on this forum and this one happens to be female...
WTH? Yo man! bad joke! :nono::nono::nono::nono:
hahaha look at what the world says see why i said fb...
That'd explain how they find new things to chat about non stop for over 3 days :)
or maybe if you read it i have hurt myself and can not get out of bed... and she is a wonderful person who gave me company and she is probably commited and i guess she will be offended by this line of questioning..
im 26 btw sir

2 hours? You are joking right? Wow. I need at least 9 hours of sleep to feel rested. How old are you if I may ask?
you sir sleep too much sleep between 6 hrs to 8 for a normal person... my brain is overactive and i am not able to sleep because of that... has affected my health quite alot but what can one do i rather have a working brain and depression then a useless one
eat more then 2 hours before you sleep
@Akheilos i am sorry i guess what was said might have offended u if i said something wrong i apologize

That'd explain how they find new things to chat about non stop for over 3 days :)
Man must you all look at everything from that angle? Do you not have friends who are girls? I have tons of friends who are guys...The opposite gender is still human you know ;)

yea if i want to be called a dog, have my faith insulted, and have idiots argue with me over things they have no idea about i could go to some concentration camp.. one comes online to relax not be insulted... i rather curl up with a good book...
Books or great ways to escape. :tup:
or maybe if you read it i have hurt myself and can not get out of bed...
Didn't read that, hope you get better.

That was a bad joke:tsk:

Alhamdilillah
:agree: Alhamdulillah
itna bhi khush na ho it gets offensive :)
lolz...am getting sleepy
that i can understand but carrying so much luggage
Well when you live alone in 1 apartment for 3mths and move to another....in the 3 mths you do happen to have a ton of stuff (food like noodles, pasta, soy sauce, bread, jam...; cooking utensils: frying pan, sauce pan...; clothes: tops, jeans, sleeping suits, towels; winter clothes: jackets, coat, hoody) And other stuff..
chalo as long as u eat properly sleep long....
well i can do nothing about ur phobias khush raho
what did u want to change to
Wait let me check...I have a thread in GHQ which I bump every now and then with ideas of what names I would like:

Pakistan_zindabad
hidewhenucme
saber rider
The Punisher.
grammar nazi
lynch
InYourFace
Durrfettemoun
Tortall
Chipmunk

you sir sleep too much sleep between 6 hrs to 8 for a normal person... my brain is overactive and i am not able to sleep because of that... has affected my health quite alot but what can one do i rather have a working brain and depression then a useless one
@Akheilos i am sorry i guess what was said might have offended u if i said something wrong i apologize
nahh its cool....My brothers on this thread get carried away as its been a while since I last talked this much ;)

nahh its cool....My brothers on this thread get carried away as its been a while since I last talked this much ;)
lol meri khair ha na may kafi sharminda huwa hu... waisay public demand bahut thi...it would be fun teasin you but u would get annoyed easily
lolz...am getting sleepy
bad excuse :P
Well when you live alone in 1 apartment for 3mths and move to another....in the 3 mths you do happen to have a ton of stuff (food like noodles, pasta, soy sauce, bread, jam...; cooking utensils: frying pan, sauce pan...; clothes: tops, jeans, sleeping suits, towels; winter clothes: jackets, coat, hoody) And other stuff..
oh i know very well ... add closet and tons of books... and a human skeleton.... and other stuff :P
grammar nazi
sharam karo :P spelling dekhi hai
this is adorable it would suit u more
kal thora normal time ah jana parsu say i am going back to life.. you may keep ur forum people
ok people me off to bed :wave:
gnite n im offended u should add gufi to the list of names u like it will be gone soon

saber rider
haha how does one ride a saber :p

The Punisher.
damn ur scary at times

a
InYourFace
u can not be a ghum naam inyourface :P batao kon if u want that title.. waisay doesnt sound bad :P mujhey kui masla na ho
Durrfettemoun
that is free sin wherever u go
what does that even mean

ps u should apologize to me also i was asked questions also just cuz i am a guy does not make it ok :P :P :P all your fault... n right now i was very careful to be super nice... chalo first time in life for everything... aur haa 2 dafa batana parhay ga kia huwa tha... jo 2 times ka qoute kia ha

Last edited:

So you are saying that if one sleeps more than 8 hour, then he is retarded :D

Jokes aside, 2 hours sleep seem dangerously low for a 26 year old person in my opinion. It can cause serious health problems in future. You might want to get that checked out.

So you are saying that if one sleeps more than 8 hour, then he is retarded :D

Jokes aside, 2 hours sleep seem dangerously low for a 26 year old person in my opinion. It can cause serious health problems in future. You might want to get that checked out.
i am a dr... i know the risks... actually i hurt myself n i do not believe in pain meds n that means i can not sleep.. normally i get 4 to 5 hrs a day...
i am sying if you sleep more then 8 hrs ur body is more tired than when you did sleep

i am a dr... i know the risks... actually i hurt myself n i do not believe in pain meds n that means i can not sleep.. normally i get 4 to 5 hrs a day...

Really? What's your field? What do you mean you hurt yourself?

i am sying if you sleep more then 8 hrs ur body is more tired than when you did sleep

Not in my case...

Back
Top Bottom