What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I stopped being so vain :rofl: I literally stopped bothering all the docs were giving me was steroids and loratadine coz I used to scratch myself to sleep (humidity is not good for my skin or so I was told) and it was irritating and destructive as I managed to scratch enough dry skin to bleed it
it iss not vanity rather breached skin leads to infections
lolz...Well...I am older than you but since I live alone ...I dont have a choice now do I?
well that is true but mostly i get my friends to help me out :P i hardly have to do anything in life Alhumdilillah i have been blessed with great friends
Thank you but right now I am gonna hit the bed...and let my body wake up whenever it wants...cook and clean the house tomorrow (or today as its almost 5am) and then crash in the evening...I usually sleep forever during weekends...though I try to be awake long enough to talk to my family :)
haha that is good also rest urself but eat properly before you sleep 2 cookies are not enough and you will get a free scolding from me if you think sleeping with 2 cookies in ur system is healthy be a good cookie monster eat more
Which reminds me and I think I should try....doing extra ibadat...the satan's own dad would come to put you to sleep to stop you from doing any worship to ALLAH...I might just do that at night...
well think like me for one night ... in syria for example there are children sleeping in the cold with no parents no foods and and no proper shelter... n we complain about stupid things all day
Not soo true..
so true the world is what u want it to be
Since no one has given any bad feedback...all I can say is my cooking isnt bad ;)
or maybe they were too much in pain to say anything or after u have cooked you look so scary that they are too scared ot say anything or they are polite .... but most probably and the rest were jokes you cook quite nicely and you are being humble
@Akheilos why this name

Yea I think the water is also a problem I feel dehydrated soo easily thanks to this internal heating systems :angry:
heating system have settings

Where is everybody, seems like it's just @Gufi , @Akheilos , and me. Do I have to tag all of you guys, I'll drag 'em if I have to I've done it before. 8-):sarcastic:
haha gufi is here for his last 2 days then no more account either

Yes if I lower it I feel cold...if I increase my skin flakes :unsure:
feeling cold is ok
u forgot to reply to the rest of the post :P
lolz...I think they are asleep :D
i wonder how people sleep so much
i am glad that makes you happy :P

Wow it's been over 3 days and more than 10 pages but you guys are still going :) What's your local times?
mine is 8 15am... i do not like sleep and sleep does not like me :P i guess i will sleep 2 hrs that will be enough for a day

it iss not vanity rather breached skin leads to infections
Well I stopped bothering and my body stopped bugging me ...Now my eczema is pretty much under control without meds ;)
well that is true but mostly i get my friends to help me out :P i hardly have to do anything in life Alhumdilillah i have been blessed with great friends
I dont like to tell people i know where I live :unsure: I aint a loner just like to be by myself :)

Usually this Pakistani doctorate student and his wife help me but they are in Pakistan currently :)

haha that is good also rest urself but eat properly before you sleep 2 cookies are not enough and you will get a free scolding from me if you think sleeping with 2 cookies in ur system is healthy be a good cookie monster eat more
I had dinner...cookies was just snack :D

well think like me for one night ... in syria for example there are children sleeping in the cold with no parents no foods and and no proper shelter... n we complain about stupid things all day
I know...it is sad...the only thing close to compensation is zakat ...and prayers..

so true the world is what u want it to be

I want it to be safe...but I have been proven wrong twice...its like once bitten twice shy...but twice bitten...not sure what else to add there :unsure:

or maybe they were too much in pain to say anything or after u have cooked you look so scary that they are too scared ot say anything or they are polite .... but most probably and the rest were jokes you cook quite nicely and you are being humble

lolz Well i will never know and what I dont know wont hurt me ;)

The admin liked it...I have been asking them to help me change it but they dont listen :cray:

Last edited:
You mean you won't be on PDF? or did I read that wrong........
yea if i want to be called a dog, have my faith insulted, and have idiots argue with me over things they have no idea about i could go to some concentration camp.. one comes online to relax not be insulted... i rather curl up with a good book...

mine is 8 15am... i do not like sleep and sleep does not like me :P i guess i will sleep 2 hrs that will be enough for a day

2 hours? You are joking right? Wow. I need at least 9 hours of sleep to feel rested. How old are you if I may ask?

Back
Top Bottom