What's new

Çay Bahçesi

well before you judge read some russian literature i can not believe you would not like it. It is good to see put into words at times what one feels.. and it gives us a look into different way of thinking the russin literature i talk about is classic in nature 1800s
I dont know I never liked literature be it classic or whatever :D
has lo bicharay gufi pay sniff
:)
you debate with fools i told you ask them questions directly if you give them long replies they misinterpret the words
Yea but I am like that...I dont give 1 liners I give full explanations...I am not sure how people can be happy with half a lie...or with less than half of what makes sense
that means tang kar sakta hu... bulao observers ko aik do aur comments milay gay :P
hahaha
you need a new DP now
I do?
you are alot like me.. mind will not stop working and thinking right :) and when it does even then it will not shut off
We should say alhamdulillah for that...otherwise we might die :p:
what made you untrusting of humans important question kha na jana answer
What?

two times bitten remember ?
We should say alhamdulillah for that...otherwise we might die :p:
well true but some happy dreams quikly would be nice :(
yes it is time to change it
observer people look we are talking again
Yea but I am like that...I dont give 1 liners I give full explanations...I am not sure how people can be happy with half a lie...or with less than half of what makes sense
but then they take half of what you wrote and try tot change the meaning that is why i left plus no one could answer me :P
I dont know I never liked literature be it classic or whatever
u didnt like pride and prejudice :O or or war of the worlds or lord of the rings :(

two times bitten remember ?
Ahh...that...well people tried to hack my fb....another one made a fake fb in my name and added half my class :unsure: so twice there...
well true but some happy dreams quikly would be nice :(
ain?
yes it is time to change it
If people can cry about 9/11 for a decade or so I think I can remind people of Peshawar forever
t
observer people look we are talking again
lolz
t
but then they take half of what you wrote and try tot change the meaning that is why i left plus no one could answer me :P
Well they try to change its meaning but they wont succeed as I never implied what they imagined...thats their problem...not mine ;)
t
u didnt like pride and prejudice :O or or war of the worlds or lord of the rings :(
I never read those books watched the movies though ;)

Ahh...that...well people tried to hack my fb....another one made a fake fb in my name and added half my class :unsure: so twice there...
lol i can not hack nor would i want to hack I am a gentle soul :P chalo i will give u my id u can do what you like.. if i was so good with math and computers i would never become a dr :P
If people can cry about 9/11 for a decade or so I think I can remind people of Peshawar forever
one needs to stop grievin after a certain number of days.. and people who love children can never forget what happened. The date does not matter all that matters was innocents were killed and that has left a scar on most people hearts
Well they try to change its meaning but they wont succeed as I never implied what they imagined...thats their problem...not mine ;)
lol ji ji argue with people who do not even know abt ww2 lagi raho :P
I never read those books watched the movies though ;)
u need to read more :P movie watcher humph ur tv privileges need to be revoked and books given to you
not having to lay in bed for 2 hours before one can sleep would be nice

n i insulted the weird Romanian again see i cant help it

Last edited:
lol i can not hack nor would i want to hack I am a gentle soul :P chalo i will give u my id u can do what you like.. if i was so good with math and computers i would never become a dr :P
hahahaha
one needs to stop grievin after a certain number of days.. and people who love children can never forget what happened. The date does not matter all that matters was innocents were killed and that has left a scar on most people hearts
Hence in their memory :(
lol ji ji argue with people who do not even know abt ww2 lagi raho :P
lolz...

u need to read more :P movie watcher humph ur tv privileges need to be revoked and books given to you
lolz...I like fantasy books only :D
not having to lay in bed for 2 hours before one can sleep would be nice
Yea...
n i insulted the weird Romanian again see i cant help it
lolz...chill maro he wants you to insult him so he can report or use it as an example!

lolz...chill maro he wants you to insult him so he can report or use it as an example!
i mean look how nice i was
get this book i know it will be complicated with large words and not a lot of pictures . i know that facts are something you do not believe in but history sadly is about facts. Try and read it and if you do not get something do not be ashamed to ask
World War II For Dummies
Keith D. Dickson
let him report it.. i dnt think any mod will say anything about my kind words
lolz...I like fantasy books only :D
yes and lord of the ring was reality :P
Hence in their memory :(
it gets depresssing thinking like that... i have a different brain and mostly i love it but at times like these it is like i remember all the images i saw everyday... everytime it gets hard
i guess with life
i think i give u ur daily dose of laughter all i need is a red nose...
ur lost in thoughts somewhere today.. i hope yesterday comments didnt get a more mature *put name here* out
i hope ur drinking water i am reminding the lil kid to drink water :P

get this book i know it will be complicated with large words and not a lot of pictures . i know that facts are something you do not believe in but history sadly is about facts. Try and read it and if you do not get something do not be ashamed to ask
World War II For Dummies
Keith D. Dickson

it gets depresssing thinking like that... i have a different brain and mostly i love it but at times like these it is like i remember all the images i saw everyday... everytime it gets hard
i guess with life

ur lost in thoughts somewhere today.. i hope yesterday comments didnt get a more mature *put name here* out
I will reply in a bit...just realized I havent had dinner there goes early to bed idea :unsure:

World War II For Dummies
Keith D. Dickson
No I am fine with facts...i just kinda have a short attention span...ESP when it comes to reading...I read slowly but I loose interest quick :unsure:

Lolz...no it was just a thick book :undecided:
i guess with life
Well...yea I will change the dp
hahahah...yea I usually have friends to tell me to drink more water :D

No I am fine with facts...i just kinda have a short attention span...ESP when it comes to reading...I read slowly but I loose interest quick :unsure:
oho pagal that was for the romanian
Lolz...no it was just a thick book :undecided:
well books which are thick are nice :P you could have broken it down into 3 parts
hahahah...yea I usually have friends to tell me to drink more water :D
well now a stranger forum evil person :P is telling you a dexter maybe remember
I will reply in a bit...just realized I havent had dinner there goes early to bed idea :unsure:
u r like me what reminded u to dinner
Pakistani Tea Garden :D
well it seemed tht the tea garden was empty so we kinda sat and started talking
i blame the Turkish tea it made us talk so much :D

oho pagal that was for the romanian
:rofl: Dont invite them here...it is peaceful here :angel:
well books which are thick are nice :P you could have broken it down into 3 parts
Its just during and after MSc I didnt really get much time to have fun reads....
well now a stranger forum evil person :P is telling you a dexter maybe remember
Hope not :sick:
u r like me what reminded u to dinner
Stomach acid
well it seemed tht the tea garden was empty so we kinda sat and started talking
i blame the Turkish tea it made us talk so much :D
lol

:rofl: Dont invite them here...it is peaceful here :angel:
oh trust me ur the one who even talks to people like these.. i just ask them questions and then they can not answer and they do not talk to me after that :( then i eat ur head :rofl:

Its just during and after MSc I didnt really get much time to have fun reads....
when was this and where from?
haha do not worry i am not evil... i am a healer of the body and the mind.... and i know acupuncture too :p so i can not be bad...
Stomach acid
Hahahaha for me it is my stomach asking for food loudly :P
you know my cigarettes are nearly finished one can not ask his elder brother or dad to get them sigh
i am the only one who smokes in the whole extended family i blame studying medicine...
u seem mentally lost today what is up

oh trust me ur the one who even talks to people like these.. i just ask them questions and then they can not answer and they do not talk to me after that :( then i eat ur head :rofl:
Coz I have a history of spanking them and they think they have a chance again and again....

when was this and where from?
UK...few yrs ago :D
haha do not worry i am not evil... i am a healer of the body and the mind.... and i know acupuncture too :p so i can not be bad...
Ahan....
Hahahaha for me it is my stomach asking for food loudly :P
you know my cigarettes are nearly finished one can not ask his elder brother or dad to get them sigh
i am the only one who smokes in the whole extended family i blame studying medicine...
u seem mentally lost today what is up
A smoking doctor? :o: Shouldnt you not be smoking coz you know how ugly the lungs get? :o:

I am disturbed by the very ignorance people give the history of what is blowing up in the face right now...they singingly remind us of Osama but fail to see who funded him and his kinds to start with....

Coz I have a history of spanking them and they think they have a chance again and again....
ahan so the violent nature of Akheilos comes out finally :coffee:
UK...few yrs ago :D
lol u knw itni secrecy achi nahi hoti :P i mean it cant be that hard to find a person... wo alag baat ha i am a good boy..:pop:
why is that surprising i told u i spent time outside pakistan to be honest i have spent less time in Pakistan and more time in other countries :P n if u are not nice i will poink u with a needle :rofl:
A smoking doctor? :o: Shouldnt you not be smoking coz you know how ugly the lungs get? :o:
we have different goals with life... me i do not mind leaving early this world is not the best of places... :big_boss:
I am disturbed by the very ignorance people give the history of what is blowing up in the face right now...they singingly remind us of Osama but fail to see who funded him and his kinds to start with....
i think it was churchill who said those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it:-)
forget sad topics today i shant be here tomorrow you can think all the sad things you want :p:

Back
Top Bottom