What's new

Çay Bahçesi

ahan so the violent nature of Akheilos comes out finally :coffee:
When people talk without knowledge it boils my blood...how hard is it to just enlighten one self? If they can feed off anti Islamic sites why not proper Islamic ones?
lol u knw itni secrecy achi nahi hoti :P i mean it cant be that hard to find a person... wo alag baat ha i am a good boy..:pop:
:)
why is that surprising i told u i spent time outside pakistan to be honest i have spent less time in Pakistan and more time in other countries :P n if u are not nice i will poink u with a needle :rofl:
Not surprised :)
we have different goals with life... me i do not mind leaving early this world is not the best of places... :big_boss:
True :agree:
i think it was churchill who said those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it:-)
forget sad topics today i shant be here tomorrow you can think all the sad things you want :p:
He was father of war crimes too :agree:
lolzzz

When people talk without knowledge it boils my blood...how hard is it to just enlighten one self? If they can feed off anti Islamic sites why not proper Islamic ones?
well they come here to fight and you do not understand that sadly
:coffee:
yes u want a long happy life i just want my life to mean something :whistle:
He was father of war crimes too :agree:
but was smart.... i agree but an evil genius is hard to find theese days also... everything is so superficially planed even the evil in this world s so easy to understand:mad:
lol

That Indian guys who says, "Muslims should drink camel urine" written in Quran ?

well they come here to fight and you do not understand that sadly
oh I do....I have said many a times did you wife slap you or something....
:coffee:

yes u want a long happy life i just want my life to mean something :whistle:
and smoking helps how?
but was smart.... i agree but an evil genius is hard to find theese days also... everything is so superficially planed even the evil in this world s so easy to understand:mad:

lol
:D

That Indian guys who says, "Muslims should drink camel urine" written in Quran ?
nope...it isnt...

However, there is a hadith which uses it as medicine for a "particular" disease..it is not SHOULD nor allowed ....

Were you asking about a particular guy or an Indian has recently said that? give him a fresh one ;)

oh I do....I have said many a times did you wife slap you or something....
that is not an insult try this.. did a priest molest you as a child and is that why u hate religions? :P it works better
and smoking helps how?
yeh dunya yah mehfil meray kaam ki nahi... Well smoking in small amounts is good for you... :P plus it is something that gives me company when i think... come on it is my only vice... n i openly admit it so khair i dnt consider it the end of all evil

why did you guys move to Malaysia and stay there so long?

Were you asking about a particular guy or an Indian has recently said that? give him a fresh one ;)
buri baat

that is not an insult try this.. did a priest molest you as a child and is that why u hate religions? :P it works better
Oh I have tried that actually :ashamed: but it was more like which mullah raped you :to make you hate Islam ashamed:
yeh dunya yah mehfil meray kaam ki nahi... Well smoking in small amounts is good for you... :P plus it is something that gives me company when i think... come on it is my only vice... n i openly admit it so khair i dnt consider it the end of all evil
okkk...
why did you guys move to Malaysia and stay there so long?
Dad's job in shell

buri baat
hey i liked that from the movie analyze this :p:

An Indian said that in a thread...

That hadith is in the book of "Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya" whom lived 600 years after our prophet...It is not Quran.

An Indian said that in a thread...

That hadith is in the book of "Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya" whom lived 600 years after our prophet...It is not Quran.
Nope not in the Quran....Many Indians are more followers of Hadith than of the Quran so if their Mullah gives them a new hadith they will fall for it even if he created it...They rarely double check

- based on my experience talking to Indian Muslims and Indians in general....

hey i liked that from the movie analyze this :p:
religous question always give a serious answer
oh i forgot to ask my favorite question worst mistake in life?
where would you like to go on holidays?
Nope not in the Quran....Many Indians are more followers of Hadith than of the Quran so if their Mullah gives them a new hadith they will fall for it even if he created it...They rarely double check
when i am saying it is real trust me i have read tib nabvi properly

it is from a hadith in sahih bukhari

religous question always give a serious answer
oh i forgot to ask my favorite question worst mistake in life?
Why would I tell you that? :blink:
where would you like to go on holidays?
For now I have a Turkey craze to see Amphitheater Coliseum in Ephesus Efes Turkey:

amphitheater-coliseum-ephesus-efes-turkey-37562945.jpg

Pix show it looks like in a better condition than the Roman one

when i am saying it is real trust me i have read tib nabvi properly
not the right words to use in today's world when too much knowledge is floating about!

Yes I am aware of the hadith....I never denied it!

it is from a hadith in sahih bukhari
Behind each of the volumes of the Sahih Bukhari I read there was a para that amused me:

If any hadith in this book contradicts the Quran, throw it away and follow the Quran...

@Sinan
A comment from sister Nicole Woods, an American young sister who embraced Islam; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with her: "I just wanted to share the news with you that in products such as tylenol or asparine (not sure which but u can check the labels), there is an ingredient called PREMARIN. Biology majors here tell me that the name stands for PREgnant MARe urIN. Of course, no one would put unprocessed urine into medication... i'm sure it's boiled or pasteurized or something. But the ingredient is used very much in the way the prophet (peace be upon him) suggested using camel urine.. such as for headaches. oh, well, i'm sure to you it sounds disgusting... think of it next time u reach for tylenol or asparine *wink*"

Further from a Muslimah, who works in the Medical field as a Mammographer; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with her: "Estrogen product called PREMARIN is given to postmenopausal Women. This PREMARIN is extracted fromHORSE URINE. The Estrogen product is hormones given to women."

Yet another night and here you guys are again providing a nice excuse to stop studying :)

So @Gufi since you are doctor, have any advice for heartburn? I sense that you might have the perfect recipe to cure it :)

Why would I tell you that? :blink:
moon phaat :P i asked didnt mean u have to answer...
For now I have a Turkey craze to see Amphitheater Coliseum in Ephesus Efes Turkey:
the blue mosque and top copy museum turkey
not the right words to use in today's world when too much knowledge is floating about!
nd this is why i hate the world :mad:
So @Gufi since you are doctor, have any advice for heartburn? I sense that you might have the perfect recipe to cure it :)
ok do u want to use medicines or not? if you do omeprazole is a sure fix one before u sleep... antiacids are not that useful in my eyes... but most doctors use those but baking soda is just as good as those
if you want to use natural ways remember heart burn is not going to go away that quickly naturally.. you will need some life style changes. but for quick relief take a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink but do not do this more then 3 times a day...
stop eating oilly foods do not eat spicy and do not drink too much dairy products.. reduce the amount of caffienated bevarages... do not sleep on your stomach and do not eat and sleep right after that... what is your age btw?

Behind each of the volumes of the Sahih Bukhari I read there was a para that amused me:

If any hadith in this book contradicts the Quran, throw it away and follow the Quran..
i have yet to find such a hadith in that book

A comment from sister Nicole Woods, an American young sister who embraced Islam; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with her: "I just wanted to share the news with you that in products such as tylenol or asparine (not sure which but u can check the labels), there is an ingredient called PREMARIN. Biology majors here tell me that the name stands for PREgnant MARe urIN. Of course, no one would put unprocessed urine into medication... i'm sure it's boiled or pasteurized or something. But the ingredient is used very much in the way the prophet (peace be upon him) suggested using camel urine.. such as for headaches. oh, well, i'm sure to you it sounds disgusting... think of it next time u reach for tylenol or asparine *wink*"

Further from a Muslimah, who works in the Medical field as a Mammographer; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with her: "Estrogen product called PREMARIN is given to postmenopausal Women. This PREMARIN is extracted fromHORSE URINE. The Estrogen product is hormones given to women."
no idea can not comment

moon phaat :P i asked didnt mean u have to answer...
Ahh...I see
the blue mosque and top copy museum turkey
Yea...
nd this is why i hate the world :mad:
Lolz
i have yet to find such a hadith in that book
It isnt a hadith from the Prophet but a reminder from the collector who only knew he had collected what people told him was a hadith since he himself never met the prophet!

no idea can not comment
Google :angel:

Back
Top Bottom