What's new

Çay Bahçesi

ok do u want to use medicines or not? if you do omeprazole is a sure fix one before u sleep... antiacids are not that useful in my eyes... but most doctors use those but baking soda is just as good as those
if you want to use natural ways remember heart burn is not going to go away that quickly naturally.. you will need some life style changes. but for quick relief take a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink but do not do this more then 3 times a day...
stop eating oilly foods do not eat spicy and do not drink too much dairy products.. reduce the amount of caffienated bevarages... do not sleep on your stomach and do not eat and sleep right after that... what is your age btw?

I did use antiacids and ppi's but it wasn't worth it, didn't help much and I experienced some side effects so I quit.

I've already changed a lot, I quit smoking and reduced soft drinks and coffee. I'm better compared to a year ago but still, it bothers me, especially when I'm under stress. I'm 24

Ahh...I see
ji
that was actually offensive
It isnt a hadith from the Prophet but a reminder from the collector who only knew he had collected what people told him was a hadith since he himself never met the prophet!
yes exactly the chain goes on... the four Imams said that if anything we say contradicts a hadith go for a hadith... then comes the fatwas where they say if it contradicts anything earlier etc

ji

that was actually offensive

yes exactly the chain goes on... the four Imams said that if anything we say contradicts a hadith go for a hadith... then comes the fatwas where they say if it contradicts anything earlier etc
I think the imams knew what they were saying and it is logical...

I am not sure of other opinions (fatwahs) but that is a mere opinion and should be open to showering it with common sense

Right now I am sleepy....

Good night :D

I've already changed a lot, I quit smoking and reduced soft drinks and coffee. I'm better compared to a year ago but still, it bothers me, especially when I'm under stress. I'm 24
ok bro first of all relax
you need to start with what i told you that is life style changes tht is the most important thing for you... whatever the stress is think of two things when you have it... is this worth getting an ulcer... the second is have faith in Allah you will not be put into any situation which you can not handle
I've already changed a lot, I quit smoking and reduced soft drinks and coffee. I'm better compared to a year ago
that is great the next step is food.. the first thing is too know what not to eat.. that includes oilly and spicy and too much meat at one sitting.. eating cucumbers with food will help you inshaAllah...
did you get a proper check up from a dr... reduce the amount of hot beverages do not drink hot coffee and do not drink strong coffee... i do not know your diet but that is the basics... other then that do not sleep on ur stomach or your left side... try and eat more salads till your pain goes away completely... omeprazole one every night for 1 week 20mg should be enough to take care of your problem

I am not sure of other opinions (fatwahs) but that is a mere opinion and should be open to showering it with common sense
the 4 imams did not know how technology for example would bring new rules into play
Good night :D
salam remember me in your prayers bye

ps i will not be around regular anymore now i hope if i have made any mistakes you can forgive me

ok bro first of all relax
you need to start with what i told you that is life style changes tht is the most important thing for you... whatever the stress is think of two things when you have it... is this worth getting an ulcer... the second is have faith in Allah you will not be put into any situation which you can not handle

that is great the next step is food.. the first thing is too know what not to eat.. that includes oilly and spicy and too much meat at one sitting.. eating cucumbers with food will help you inshaAllah...
did you get a proper check up from a dr... reduce the amount of hot beverages do not drink hot coffee and do not drink strong coffee... i do not know your diet but that is the basics... other then that do not sleep on ur stomach or your left side... try and eat more salads till your pain goes away completely... omeprazole one every night for 1 week 20mg should be enough to take care of your problem

Yep, had a gastroscopy, diagnosed with gastritis and mild reflux.

Thanks for the great advices mate. You've been very helpful.

@Sinan

Merhaba,

Daha önce konuştuğumuz konuda şu sıra kısa bir araştırma yaptım;

- Alan adı ve barındırma( sınırsız alan ve trafik): 0,99$/ay (sadece ilk yıl)

-Forum arayüzü olarak Xenforo( sanırım bu site de bunu kullanmakta) bir seferlik satın alma sınırsız süre kullanım :( 2.el lisans transferi şeklinde) 85-90$ ; yeni lisans 140$,

Forum arayüzü ücretsiz olarak ise smf ve mybb olarak iki alternatif var.

Şu durumda : 0.99*12 +90= 101.88$

veya sadece 0.99*12=11.88$ ilk yıl ücreti ile forum kurulabilir.

Ufaktan başlayarak temkinli olma taraftarıysak ikinci tercihle başlamak mantıklı; eğer ciddi ve kararlı bir yaklaşım benimsenirse ilk tercihle belli bir standartta başlanabilir.

Kurulum konusunda birkaç video izledim bir sorun olmadan kurabilirim, biraz da deneme yanılma ile olacak ilk zamanlar.

Katılımcıların eşit ortaklığı ve sorumluluğunda olacak şekilde kurulması, riskin ve sitenin devamlılığı açısından önemli olacağını düşünmekteyim.

... düşünenler için fikri veya herhangi bir şekildeki katılımlarını/paylaşmalarını rica ederim.

Saygılar.

@Akheilos
Federal Prosecutors Recommend Felony Charges Against Petraeus
The Farce of Western Free Speech

this is how u answer i m leaving you with this knowledge use it well:coffee: n ap pay jo ghusa tha utar diya ha in pay ... gentleman tht i am
im going to sleep i do not know if they finally manage to find some answer but if they do i guess u will manage,, :pop::pop: take some snacks and read it is fun.. will miss this unique talking which at times felt like me quizizing you but yea it was nice... ur pypsychopath gufi :crazy_pilot:

Last edited:
guys this Ottoman turkish alphabet, how serious is that?

@Akheilos
Federal Prosecutors Recommend Felony Charges Against Petraeus
The Farce of Western Free Speech

this is how u answer i m leaving you with this knowledge use it well:coffee: n ap pay jo ghusa tha utar raha ha in pay ... gentleman tht i am
im going to sleep i do not know if they finally manage to find some answer but if they do i guess u will manage,, :pop::pop: take some snacks and read it is fun
Syed is a waste of time, might as well argue with a wall.

Thought I posted this a few hrs ago.

@Sinan

Merhaba,

Daha önce konuştuğumuz konuda şu sıra kısa bir araştırma yaptım;

- Alan adı ve barındırma( sınırsız alan ve trafik): 0,99$/ay (sadece ilk yıl)

-Forum arayüzü olarak Xenforo( sanırım bu site de bunu kullanmakta) bir seferlik satın alma sınırsız süre kullanım :( 2.el lisans transferi şeklinde) 85-90$ ; yeni lisans 140$,

Forum arayüzü ücretsiz olarak ise smf ve mybb olarak iki alternatif var.

Şu durumda : 0.99*12 +90= 101.88$

veya sadece 0.99*12=11.88$ ilk yıl ücreti ile forum kurulabilir.

Ufaktan başlayarak temkinli olma taraftarıysak ikinci tercihle başlamak mantıklı; eğer ciddi ve kararlı bir yaklaşım benimsenirse ilk tercihle belli bir standartta başlanabilir.

Kurulum konusunda birkaç video izledim bir sorun olmadan kurabilirim, biraz da deneme yanılma ile olacak ilk zamanlar.

Katılımcıların eşit ortaklığı ve sorumluluğunda olacak şekilde kurulması, riskin ve sitenin devamlılığı açısından önemli olacağını düşünmekteyim.

... düşünenler için fikri veya herhangi bir şekildeki katılımlarını/paylaşmalarını rica ederim.

Saygılar.

Kaan'da yok rahat rahat konuşalım....

Ben varım her türlü desteği veririm.:tup:

i mean teaching Arabic alphabet in schools.

I suspect that statement might be for diverting the media attention, nobody talks about it right now, they do stuff like that oftenly.

But even if they include Ottoman language, they can't teach sh.t, especially when they can't teach english for a decade. It would most likely a easy going lesson where you don't learn anything but easily pass.

Teknik çözüm ve sorumluluk kısımda mutabık mıyız?

Hitap alanı, hitap kesimine ulaşım, içerik belirleme, içerik sağlama, kanuni esaslarda tabi olunacak ülke kanunu/ları çözülecek temel konular.

Bunlar kadar önemli bir diğer konu ise jenerik olacak alan adı, bu ad vizyonu ve misyonu içinde barındıracak bir anlamda ve kolay algılanır olmalı.

Bu konulardaki çözümler üzerine ne düşünülmekte?

Back
Top Bottom