What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thats unfair, you guys can write in latin which we cant translate, we on the other hand cant. :cry:
I can speak and understand many languages .. Persian (I can speak some and understand most of it.. Due to it having similar words to my mother tongue.. and due to my aunty (paternal uncles wife) being Iranian... I can speak and understand Pashto (spoken by second largest ethnic group of Pak and Majority of Afghanistan.. Punjabi (can speak and understand),seriaki (speak and understand),Sindhi (can understand),urdu (understand n speak),English... And Baluchi (native speaker)...:lol:

Can understand some Turkish words also..(some words)..

:(

@Armstrong do you really expect me to meddle in the discussion where @Turkish_FR wrote her first post? There are people who would declare me kafir if i did, so better leave it. :D

@Turkish_FR interesting hat, are you in Navy by any chance? :)

Welcome to the Kafir club ..

I can speak and understand many languages .. Persian (I can speak some and understand most of it.. Due to it having similar words to my mother tongue.. and due to my aunty (paternal uncles wife) being Iranian... I can speak and understand Pashto (spoken by second largest ethnic group of Pak and Majority of Afghanistan.. Punjabi (can speak and understand),seriaki (speak and understand),Sindhi (can understand),urdu (understand n speak),English... And Baluchi (native speaker)...:lol:

Can understand some Turkish words also..(some words)..

What about Barahui ? :what:

You'd better be able to speak and understand Baluchin, Sulemanki Saraiki and Barahui otherwise I'd kick you out of the Baluch Fraternity ! :mad:

Why not just delete it?

73e5cb68b4cca2f0dc15e3e6fcf901ba26bc4c3682e9533cba0ee1c03102075b.jpg

What about Barahui ? :what:

You'd better be able to speak and understand Baluchin, Sulemanki Saraiki and Barahui otherwise I'd kick you out of the Baluch Fraternity ! :mad:

Understand your kashmiri (AJK),pothohari and somewhat hazarawals aswell..

P.S: Brahuis aren't Baluch .. Atleast I don't consider them Baluch..:(

Some guys were asking what i do for a living. Right now im trying to figure out what to do. The african soccer training camp idea isnt working out to well so i need to find something else. :undecided:

What position do you play in ? :what:

I myself play as either a Fullback or as a Central Defensive Mid ! :)

No amount of goals can equal the amount of exhilaration I feel if I disposes my opponent with a perfectly timed tackle. :yay:

Understand your kashmiri (AJK),pothohari and somewhat hazarawals aswell..

P.S: Brahuis aren't Baluch .. Atleast I don't consider them Baluch..:(

I don't understand any of the above ! :lol:

I'm a Kashmiri of Punjab remember ! :ashamed:

My ancestral tongue is Koshur (the language of Indian Occupied Kashmir Valley) but we abandoned it like most Kashmiris who came to Punjab in the late 1800s or early 1900s. I even had the chance to learn it but it was either playing a football match at the same time or sitting for a class in Koshur - I choose football ! :ashamed:

I dont play. I train players. :smokin:

Really ? :o:

Sensei; teach me how to fix my problem ! :(

I tend to twist my ankle every now and then and it hurts like hell and I'm out of the game for 1-2 months; I've tried using those wraps (the ones that boxers use for their hands) to wrap my ankles but I either end up constricting the blood supply if they're too tight or they end up being useless if they're not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom