What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This bro is actually a sis. :)

oh, my bad then. @Turkish_FR hoş geldin bacım LOL

I will never watch Dracula untold, even Romanians are boycotting it, hollywood managed to make booth sides angry. :D

i just wanted to see how they did the CGI. watched it in fast forward mode. finished in under 30 mins.

Well construction is a good sector to start a industrialisation, for construction you need steel, cement, stones, construction machines etc. All of them need to be produced somewhere and as far as i know Turkish company are pretty strong in production of theese stuff.

İngilizce yazmaktan sıkıldım. :D

Bence inşaatta iyi olmak zorundaydık. Düzgün alt ve üst yapımız yoktu. Hastane, Devlet binaları, Havalimanları, Stadyumlar, Yol, Barajlar....son yıllarda bunlardan muazzam sayıda yapıldı..... ve inşaat sektörü bitmeyecek zira nüfus artıyor, ülke büyüyor.

İnşaat sektörü güzel, iyi ama bi yere kadar. Çelik, Çimonta, Taş, İzolasyon malzemesi vb... bunların ortak noktası ucuz olmaları...
Adamlar bize Araba, Uçak, Cep Telefonu vb.. katma değeri yüksek mallar satarken bizim sadece inşaat sektörüyle baş edebilmemiz mümkün değil.

İngilizce yazmaktan sıkıldım. :D

Bence inşaatta iyi olmak zorundaydık. Düzgün alt ve üst yapımız yoktu. Hastane, Devlet binaları, Havalimanları, Stadyumlar, Yol, Barajlar....son yıllarda bunlardan muazzam sayıda yapıldı..... ve inşaat sektörü bitmeyecek zira nüfus artıyor, ülke büyüyor.

İnşaat sektörü güzel, iyi ama bi yere kadar. Çelik, Çimonta, Taş, İzolasyon malzemesi vb... bunların ortak noktası ucuz olmaları...
Adamlar bize Araba, Uçak, Cep Telefonu vb.. katma değeri yüksek mallar satarken bizim sadece inşaat sektörüyle baş edebilmemiz mümkün değil.
Tabi bununla yetinmemeli o yüzden baslangic olarak gayet iyi bir sektör yazdim, bizim simdi yapmamiz gereken High Tech endüstriye gecmek, birkac Chip fabrikasi, kritik elektronik parcalar üretimi gibi.

Is anyone watching Diriliş Ertuğrul, it has potential but with our narrow minded guys it will be wasted, it had some good music and effects, but dialogues and acting could be better, as well as clothes and historical part.

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Hakan : This may come as a surprise to you guys but there is an actual world outside of Turks, Turkiye and Turkic topics ! :o:
Heretic! Everybody knows the world is flat and Turkey is at the center, surrounded by the Caucasus mountains and Turks, and the rest of the continents and oceans. Should have listened in geography class instead of playing with the girls. :nono:

@Akheilos

Are you always wearing black hijab ?
Hmmm...nope In fact I use black less now adays....I stopped using it coz of summer heat
most of the time my hijab is colourful :p:

But since I do have a 2 black ones and they dont need ironing...usually if I am in a hurry (only during winters) I do use black....

For Summer I have a purple one that I dont need ironing :D

Hmmm...nope In fact I use black less now adays....I stopped using it coz of summer heat most of the time my hijab is colourful :p:

But since I do have a 2 black ones and they dont need ironing...usually if I am in a hurry (only during winters) I do use black....

For Summer I have a purple one that I dont need ironing :D

Black hijab or burqa is usually associated with ultra religious isis minded people :D for males, big terrorist beard, baggy pants.

Armstrong's name and facebook account is exposed, he went all nuts, were you here by that time ? :D

Back
Top Bottom