What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I dont play. I train players. :smokin:

Then sell them to europe.€€€€€

That's what I say in Ivory Coast.. Kids trained and sent to play for European teams by Lebanese businessmen .. They paid small amount their families .. And viola ...

African kids love football..

Good thing i never made one, people posting their private infos on net, thats the wet dream of every intelligence agency. :)

Before anyone starts ''nobody is interested in you bla bla...'' tell me this when your boss sees what you did last weekend. :D

I dont play. I train players. :smokin:

Then sell them to europe.€€€€€
I don't understand any of the above ! :lol:

I'm a Kashmiri of Punjab remember ! :ashamed:

My ancestral tongue is Koshur (the language of Indian Occupied Kashmir Valley) but we abandoned it like most Kashmiris who came to Punjab in the late 1800s or early 1900s. I even had the chance to learn it but it was either playing a football match at the same time or sitting for a class in Koshur - I choose football ! :ashamed:

Really ? :o:

Sensei; teach me how to fix my problem ! :(

I tend to twist my ankle every now and then and it hurts like hell and I'm out of the game for 1-2 months; I've tried using those wraps (the ones that boxers use for their hands) to wrap my ankles but I either end up constricting the blood supply if they're too tight or they end up being useless if they're not.
Now you got a problem Hakan. :rofl:

I don't understand any of the above ! :lol:

I'm a Kashmiri of Punjab remember ! :ashamed:

My ancestral tongue is Koshur (the language of Indian Occupied Kashmir Valley) but we abandoned it like most Kashmiris who came to Punjab in the late 1800s or early 1900s. I even had the chance to learn it but it was either playing a football match at the same time or sitting for a class in Koshur - I choose football ! :ashamed:

Really ? :o:

Sensei; teach me how to fix my problem ! :(

I tend to twist my ankle every now and then and it hurts like hell and I'm out of the game for 1-2 months; I've tried using those wraps (the ones that boxers use for their hands) to wrap my ankles but I either end up constricting the blood supply if they're too tight or they end up being useless if they're not.
You blond?
Your body is to heavy for your ankles,either some fitnes training or bodybuilding for your ankles(muscles instead of nothing).
You could also stop the fastfood fiesta's you have every day:nono:

You blond?
Your body is to heavy for your ankles,either some fitnes training or bodybuilding for your ankles(muscles instead of nothing).

I already lift weights especially for the legs so the muscles shouldn't be a problem ! :unsure:

I guess I probably ought to get something else done ! :(

You blond?
exactly he needs to lose weight.

:tup:

This is where I got the serbia thing:

Sırbistan'ın daha önce de PKK'ya füze sattığı açıklanmıştı. Abdullah Öcalan'ı sorgulayan isimlerden Albay Hasan Atilla Uğur kitabında, terör örgütü lideri Öcalan'ın Sırbistan'dan nasıl mühimmat aldıklarını şöyle aktarmıştı: "Ellerinde Strella Füzesi vardı. 20 adet satın aldık. Sırplar sonra çok daha fazlasını bize destek amacıyla parasız verdi. Füze eğitimlerini de onlardan aldık. TNT, C-4 gibi patlayıcıları Sırbistan'dan sağlıyorduk."
IŞİD'in elindeki son silahlar Sırbistan üretimi - Milliyet Haber

Regarding Turkmen issue I said back in the day that more support should have been given. When I mean more support should have been given I mean years ago. What xenon was pointing out is that atleast something was done.

In relation to akp, chp etc statements.
I dont get involved in these kinds of topic because with politics you can never really know the truth. Kimin ne oldugu beli degil. Thats why I try to stay out of politics in general but unfortunately when we discuss these types of topics it gets mixed in.
-------------------------------

Im gonna run CCleaner in my head and act like all of this never happened. :-)

@xenon54 @rmi5 @usernameless
I suggest the same for you guys too. No need to have unnecessary stress and hostilities.

IIRC strela was used in 1997 to shoot down super cobra and again IIRC it was said it came from armenia through iran. in addition, between 1991-2000 serbs had their hands full and weren't exactly in the shape to help pkk.
and regarding turkmen issue, help was given to them before akp came to power. i also wrote that in "iraqi turkmens" thread. and i said to xenon54 that what he said about camps for iraqi and arms for syrian turkmens wasn't true.

you can't leave akp outside of such discussions, for what we are discussing is the result of their policies. and i never said anything about chp. why should i? they're bunch of idiots without any clear idea or strategy.

@Turkish_FR welcome bro.

yesterday i watched dracula untold. god, it was one piece of horse crap. and i watched pakistani movie waar. its fighting scenes were worse than cüneyt arkın's kara murat LOL and i watched düğün dernek. it was funny. in some scenes i laughed my *** off :D

This bro is actually a sis. :)

yesterday i watched dracula untold. god, it was one piece of horse crap. and i watched pakistani movie waar. its fighting scenes were worse than cüneyt arkın's kara murat LOL and i watched düğün dernek. it was funny. in some scenes i laughed my *** off :D
I will never watch Dracula untold, even Romanians are boycotting it, hollywood managed to make booth sides angry. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom