What's new

Çay Bahçesi

He posted that after you said "Don't you get tired of those gay cheesy rants".

In which I was right. He needs to stop spamming serious threads with his non-senses. He can attract as much attention as he wants in chill threads, and be a clown, but in serious threads, his attitude means trolling.

In which I was right. He needs to stop spamming serious threads with his non-senses. He can attract as many attention as he wants in chill threads, and be a clown, but in serious threads, his attitude means trolling.
Your saying that the .gif is bad but you started the insults against him and he responded. Simple as that. Even now he is being patient and not saying anything.

No this one is better :

5301961514_2708ce4b37_z[1].jpg

Your saying that the .gif is bad but you started the insults against him and he responded. Simple as that. Even now he is being patient and not saying anything.
Yeah, posting that picture was very patient.
You are acting like a person who wants to defend his tribesman against a foreigner.
I quit discussion with you, and your friends who are not grown up enough to hear a couple of words, which differs from what they think, and get personal.

Yeah, posting that picture was very patient.
You are acting like a person who wants to defend his tribesman against a foreigner.
I quit discussion with you, and your friends who are not grown up enough to hear a couple of words, which differs from what they think, and get personal.

We aren't the ones who have ticked off 4 people in 24 hours. Your the one who didn't want to hear a couple of words which is why you are at this point.

Exams man , Exams not that i studied for em lol , though i dunno whenever i get tired from studying since i can't do anything, i pay pdf a visit. College is fun too.

Anyways how are things on your side?

Things are :( on my end !

Back
Top Bottom