What's new

Çay Bahçesi

#1 i dont make excuses for everything. Everyone knows that. I disagreed with pkk policy, and syria, twitter, youtube etc. I also said something about the economy regarding high credit card use etc. Besides even if someone supports a certain party that doesn't mean that you treat them different from others.

All I did was state facts and now you are accusing me of trolling and are trying to draw connections between me and some other members. Ironically you even share their opinions regarding isis and turkey aswell as the same opinions of the turkish defence industry.

Its clear that i cant have a civilized discussion with you so no need to continue any further. You werent able to respond to my last post so instead you just resort to name calling.

The thread was probably closed due to insults against the chinese member.
Then open that thread, and I will answer your quote.
Basically you said bunch of anti-Azerbaijani non-senses to cover the faults of your government. As I said before, and every sane person understands, we cannot help people in Iraq and Syria, since we have no border with them. The same is true for Crimea. That's very simple. This happened while you could have help the Turkmens in your neighbor country, but AKP preferred Kirkuk oil over kirkuk turkmens. That's a simple fact.

Lol, whatever, everybody is a troll who doesnt agree with you.
Don't be silly bro, people who try to attack Azerbaijan, when they hear criticism about Turkey, have obviously troll approach.

Basically you said bunch of anti-Azerbaijani non-senses to cover the faults of your government. As I said before, and every sane person understands, we cannot help people in Iraq and Syria, since we have no border with them. The same is true for Crimea. That's very simple. This happened while you could have help the Turkmens in your neighbor country, but AKP preferred Kirkuk oil over kirkuk turkmens. That's a simple fact.

Don't be silly bro, people who try to attack Azerbaijan, when they hear criticism about Turkey, have obviously troll approach.
Look as is said i closed the chapter but we are going to have a problem if you start falsely accuse me of attacking Azerbaijan, cut this BS already ok?

Look as is said i closed the chapter but we are going to have a problem if you start falsely accuse me of attacking Azerbaijan, cut this BS already ok?

Your comments and @Hakan 's comments are already available in the other thread. BTW, stop your non-sense attacks and I would not give a single **** about you.

Your comments and @Hakan 's comments are already available in the other thread. BTW, stop your non-sense attacks and I would not give a single **** about you.
Yes my comments are aviable and i hope everyone will read them carefully and see that i was talking brotherly about Azerbaijan the whole time, i was polite as much as i can, i even asked Hakan not to do the same as you by posting anti Azeri stuff, in contrary to you i was very careful not to offend anyone.

The discussion yesterday was no problem for me even thought dissapointing, but now you spreading lies about me personally to gain sympaty from other Azeri members cant be tolerated.

I brought up several excellent points that I really didn't want to bring up in the first place but I was forced to in order to get you to question your own government as you say others should do.

First Point: Crimean tatars sent a letter to azerbaijan asking for help. No response was given. Anyone can send a response

Second Point: Azerbaijan hasn't provided support to turkmens. You said that azerbaijan doesn't border iraq so it can't but the czech republic doesn't border iraq and it has provided weapons to krg. Also serbia has provided weapons to pkk and they don't even border turkey. Its clear if there is a will there is a way with regard to iraqi turkmens.
IŞİD'in elindeki son silahlar Sırbistan üretimi - Milliyet Haber

xenon54 already told you what turkey is doing already. We all agree that more should be done but that doesn't mean that you ignore all other developments with the turkic world which is what you are doing. Thats like saying a model is ugly if she has a pimple on her face once in a while.

Third Point: I don't see much support from azerbaijan regarding uyghurs.
-----------------------------------------------------------

You say that when people get mad (me) they start attacking azerbaijan while at the same time you are "criticizing" turkey. So if I say something its an attack and if you say something its a criticism?

You were not able to respond to these points so instead you resorted to calling us trolls. Yesterday you were talking nasty to @Armstrong and now you're starting with me. I tolerated it before but I know where this will go so Im not playing your game. This is my last post regarding this. I hope all of my points are clear.

Now you are attacking @xenon54. He was very nice to you.

You were not able to respond to these points so instead you resorted to calling us trolls. Yesterday you were talking nasty to @Armstrong and now you're starting with me. I tolerated it before but I know where this will go so Im not playing your game. This is my last post regarding this. I hope all of my points are clear.

He does that off and on so leave him be; don't waste your time.

I brought up several excellent points that I really didn't want to bring up in the first place but I was forced to in order to get you to question your own government as you say others should do.

First Point: Crimean tatars sent a letter to azerbaijan asking for help. No response was given. Anyone can send a response
What we are supposed to say? Bunch of empty non-sense words?

Second Point: Azerbaijan hasn't provided support to turkmens. You said that azerbaijan doesn't border iraq so it can't but the czech republic doesn't border iraq and it has provided weapons to krg. Also serbia has provided weapons to pkk and they don't even border turkey. Its clear if there is a will there is a way with regard to iraqi turkmens.
IŞİD'in elindeki son silahlar Sırbistan üretimi - Milliyet Haber

xenon54 already told you what turkey is doing already. We all agree that more should be done but that doesn't mean that you ignore all other developments with the turkic world which is what you are doing. Thats like saying a model is ugly if she has a pimple on her face once in a while.

Azerbaijani government already had talks regarding Iraq with Iran and Turkey, and Iran just recently has asked us to help them.
Iran offers Azerbaijan to jointly fight against religious radicalism

The problem is that we had no third country which transports our aid, and also it was in contrast to the policies of Turkish government. So, they backed off.

Third Point: I don't see much support from azerbaijan regarding uyghurs.
What we are supposed to do? how much trade do we have with china? how much border do we share?
You say that when people get mad (me) they start attacking azerbaijan while at the same time you are "criticizing" turkey. So if I say something its an attack and if you say something its a criticism?

Now you are attacking @xenon54. He was very nice to you.

Yeah, these guys were very nice, that's why they posted this picture:
ecl9ojj-1-gif.161624

Azerbaijani government already had talks regarding Iraq with Iran and Turkey, and Iran just recently has asked us to help them.

The problem is that we had no third country which transports our aid, and also it was in contrast to the policies of Turkish government. So, they backed off.

What we are supposed to do? how much trade do we have with china? how much border do we share?

ecl9ojj-1-gif.161624
He posted that after you said "Don't you get tired of those gay cheesy rants".

ecl9ojj-1-gif.161624
Armstrong posted it as a response to your insulting, be a man and dont drag me into things i have nothing to do with.

Back
Top Bottom