What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ottoman Batman
ottoman_style_batman_by_erenarik-d5dvg7z[1].jpg
ottoman_batman_by_erenarik-d865hdi[1].jpg

Guys can somebody please translate this in English?

Davutoğlu'ndan Yunanistan'a müjde - Dış Politika Haberleri

My Turkish is not so strong and i dont want to make a fault. A small conclusion is what i need.
Tesekkurler Turk kardeslerim benim!
Its about a Bridge being buit in dardanelles strait which will make traveling to north Greece from Lesbos Island much shorter.

Where are you from bro, the name Rumelia tells me ethnic Turk from Greece am i right?

Its about a Bridge being buit in dardanelles strait which will make traveling to north Greece from Lesbos Island much shorter.

Where are you from bro, the name Rumelia tells me ethnic Turk from Greece am i right?

Hey bro i am a Thracian Turk. My parents come from Komotini (Trakya Turku) I study in the Netherlands, but have family in Istanbul. And go to Turkey almost every year! I love Turkey its my country and pride.

Hey bro i am a Thracian Turk. My parents come from Komotini (Trakya Turku) I study in the Netherlands, but have family in Istanbul. And go to Turkey almost every year! I love Turkey its my country and pride.
Are your parents in Greece? How does the Turkish community in Greece feels?

Are your parents in Greece? How does the Turkish community in Greece feels?
No they are in Istanbul. My uncles and grandma is still in Greece. I am in Rotterdam now (Erasmus Project) to study. Bro thanks for the translation. I went to Istanbul when i was 17. We have a lot of family there. The Turks in Greece are not regaded as Turks, but Greek muslims. In the past the Greeks got cheap loans from the Greek banks so they can buy our land. A lot of Turkish people sold their lands and moved to the cities or went to West-Europe or Turkey. We have a good community there. Turks are not seperatists, but we faced a lot of trouble in the past. Allaha sukur now its better. Turkey also doesnt forget us. Yearly a PM of Turkey visits Bati Trakya.

Why no love and pride for us Pakistanis ? :cry:

And is that Han Solo, Leia and Chewbacca in your avatar ? :what:

Why no love and pride for us Pakistanis ? :cry:

And is that Han Solo, Leia and Chewbacca in your avatar ? :what:
Haha bro i have a couple of Pakistani friends here and trust me i consider myself Turkish and secondly Pakistani. Ki hale? I love the friendship they give me and i love and take pride to be friends with such honourable people. Thanks again for helping Turkey in the past and thanks for beeing friends with Turkey and Turkish people. We will never forget. Like my dad tought me that Pakistan is our brother nation. I will pass that on to my children.

And yes! Its Han Solo, Princess Leia and Chewbacca in Ottoman miniature style!

3.jpg

Check the other miniatures at: 11 Classic Movie Scenes as Ottoman Motifs «TwistedSifter

Back
Top Bottom