What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Found it. :)

My Questions:
2) Is E exactly equal to mC^2 ? is any term missing?

Bro, I explained this question when you asked it. But, no, it is not.
It is actually E^2 = (pc)^2 + (mc^2)^2
That's why particles like photons, with zero mass, have energy ;)

NYC is a very nice city to visit. I am going to visit south east in this christmas, and will visit florida, Georgia and maybe South Carolina.
wow thats nice..I have relatives in NYC and Taxes but in Taxes is just 1 cousin and his family and it would have been a burden to live with them will visit them in next trip INSHALLAH....in NYC we have the father of the cousin (from Taxes) and rest of his family and their home is bigger so easier to accommodate me and my sis (yup gonna meet up 1 of my sis there)

wow thats nice..I have relatives in NYC and Taxes but in Taxes is just 1 cousin and his family and it would have been a burden to live with them will visit them in next trip INSHALLAH....in NYC we have the father of the cousin (from Taxes) and rest of his family and their home is bigger so easier to accommodate me and my sis (yup gonna meet up 1 of my sis there)

:) Texas has nothing much for a visit. I suggest you to visit California or Florida for the christmas. There are also many companies who conduct cruise tours from these regions to Mexico, and islands of Caribbean sea with cheap prices.

Found it. :)

My Questions:
2) Is E exactly equal to mC^2 ? is any term missing?
Nothing is missing, I just hope you aren't playing with radioactive material at home like a mad scientists. Highly dangerous.
You are encouraging a mad scientist.... Sinan 60 yrs old-
MV5BMTU0OTAyMDI1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODIxNTgyMg@@._V1__SX961_SY608_.jpg

Self medicated with hallucinogens and marijuana, he could save the world but which one?

Mate first question, what is p.

Second question, what is the energy of a laser ? can we say: E = pc

:) Texas has nothing much for a visit. I suggest you to visit California or Florida for the christmas. There are also many companies who conduct cruise tours from these regions to Mexico, and islands of Caribbean sea with cheap prices.
I rather go on a cruise in Turkey or the Greek Islands :coffee:

Mate first question, what is p.

Second question, what is the energy of a laser ? can we say: E = pc

laser is nothing but the emmision of photons.
P is the momentum. for photons, mass is zero, so we have E=pc.

it is usually more convenient to use this relation, in another way though.
relation between P and the wavelength is
01852e4db8a5d65980d3736244e12cc4.png
wavelength is also related to frequency.

so we will have
601847ec59090015aeade4029d7683ff.png
but it is also easy to use angular frequency, so:
1bc37a7035323a0fedbb6d7af75586f9.png

PS.
ω = 2πν,
λν = c
h planck's constant

laser is nothing but the emmision of photons.
P is the momentum. for photons, mass is zero, so we have E=pc.

it is usually more convenient to use this relation, in another way though.
relation between P and the wavelength is
01852e4db8a5d65980d3736244e12cc4.png
wavelength is also related to frequency.

so we will have
601847ec59090015aeade4029d7683ff.png
but it is also easy to use angular frequency, so:
1bc37a7035323a0fedbb6d7af75586f9.png

PS.
ω = 2πν,
λν = c
h planck's constant

Lol, i was about the ask "h" you editted. :)

So, these are the famous Planck equations i keep hearing about. Also i hear about Maxwell equations... when this engagement issue is over, i will continue to study. Infact i have free time tomorrow, i will study 1-2 chapters.

Mate, look at this playlist.
/watch?v=pyX8kQ-JzHI&index=1&list=PLQrxduI9Pds1fm91Dmn8x1lo-O_kpZGk8

I started with Special Relativity, Lecture 1. I liked it a lot so i wanted start from the beginning... then i studied Modern Physics, Classical Mechanis Lecture 1....then stuff happened....

Last edited by a moderator:

So, these are the famous Planck equations i keep hearing about. Also i hear about Maxwell equations... when this engagement issue is over, i will continue to study. Infact i have free time tomorrow, i will study 1-2 chapters.

I started with Special Relativity, Lecture 1. I liked it a lot so i wanted start from the begging... then i studied Modern Physics, Classical Mechanis Lecture 1....then stuff happened....

:tup:
Susskind is awesome. I strongly suggest you to watch his videos.
Maxwell equations are 4 equations that describe the electromagnetism world.
two equations are describing curl and divergence of E, electric field, and two others describe the curl and divergence of H, magnetic field strength. These four equations can be obviously written into integral form as well.
Electromagnetic would be harder for you to start, so I think based on your background, you can go from Classical Mechanics, and Quantum Mechanics, to Statistical Mechanics, and Electromagnetism.

tExas ! :unsure:

I started with Special Relativity, Lecture 1. I liked it a lot so i wanted start from the beginning... then i studied Modern Physics, Classical Mechanis Lecture 1....then stuff happened....

90522[1].png

:rofl: this reminded me of @Sinan

:rofl:

Yesh!! NYC :angel: Christmas to New yr!!! Inshallah! :D

Why ?????

:tup:
Susskind is awesome. I strongly suggest you to watch his videos.
Maxwell equations are 4 equations that describe the electromagnetism world.
two equations are describing curl and divergence of E, electric field, and two others describe the curl and divergence of H, magnetic field strength. These four equations can be obviously written into integral form as well.
Electromagnetic would be harder for you to start, so I think based on your background, you can go from Classical Mechanics, and Quantum Mechanics, to Statistical Mechanics, and Electromagnetism.

Mehh.... i'm lost here.

For beginnings....your momentum didn't made sense for me.... my momentum is different (from dynamics)....let me study for a while,(which is going take some serious time) then we will have a talk. :)

Back
Top Bottom