What's new

Çay Bahçesi

+1

Smells like that time when turkish members trolled rmi5 for azerbaijan buying israeli stuff.

I don't wanna continue the discussion bro, but exactly like the previous time, Some people act childish when they hear the name of Israel, or they notify about the fact that Turkey is not the most powerful, most democratic, ... country of the world. Just read that thread if you had spare time, and you would find out ;)

I don't wanna continue the discussion bro, but exactly like the previous time, Some people act childish when they hear the name of Israel, or they notify about the fact that Turkey is not the most powerful, most democratic, ... country of the world. Just read that thread if you had spare time, and you would find out ;)
A shame how you are twisting my words, as if Israel had any importance to me, you know exactly what it was about, cant you be honest for once?

A shame how you are twisting my words, as if Israel had any importance to me, you know exactly what it was about, cant you be honest for once?

Why do you keep quoting and insulting? That's the childish behavior that I say.
BTW, being anti-semite does not necessarily require to carry a big Nazi flag. Most of the times, it has deep roots in one's sub-conscious, and that person will deny it openly.
I am seriously not in the mood to continue the discussion with you and @Hakan. So, avoid quoting me from now on. deal?

if you can even manage to work on the nerves of neutral and open-minded folks like @xenon54 @Hakan @atatwolf and me after having been proven wrong countless time, it says more about yourself.

Why do you keep quoting and insulting? That's the childish behavior that I say.
BTW, being anti-semite does not necessarily require to carry a big Nazi flag. Most of the times, it has deep roots in one's sub-conscious, and that person will deny it openly.
I am seriously not in the mood to continue the discussion with you and @Hakan. So, avoid quoting me from now on. deal?
Your spreading lies about me thats why im quoting you, and there is no insult here.

Now comes the anti-semite card again, show me one single post of me supporting your claim, you are succesfully changing the subject, well played but a cheap attempt.

if you can even manage to work on the nerves of neutral and open-minded folks like @xenon54 @Hakan @atatwolf and me after having been proven wrong countless time, it says more about yourself.

OK, I said that you guys are all 100% right. would you stop the non-sense childish piss contest? You guys are not even remotely close to an open-minded or neutral people. You have lived in west, but did not understood anything positive from it.
BTW, spare @atatwolf from your piss contest. I have no problems with @atatwolf and vice versa. He is my favorite wolf bro.
Also, I don't need approval of any person. Only spoiled brats look for or care about seeking attention from others. I am an independent person, and have something called brain.

OK, I said that you guys are all 100% right. would you stop the non-sense childish piss contest? You guys are not even remotely close to an open-minded or neutral people. You have lived in west, but did not understood anything positive from it.
BTW, spare @atatwolf from your piss contest. I have no problems with @atatwolf and vice versa. He is my favorite wolf bro.
Also, I don't need approval of any person. Only spoiled brats look for or care about seeking attention from others. I am an independent person, and have something called brain.
Yeah we are not open minded, we hate west, we are spoiled brats and have no brain only because we dont agree with you, and you say i insult you...

i perfectly recall me and others admitting that Turkey did make mistakes too while you are the one that insists and keeps telling bs about our country and holding our country responsible for everything even though you have Turks telling you you are wrong and/or that there is another side too. anyone who is not biased can see who is neutral and open-minded. even then unlike you i dont worship the west and israel but stand up against their biases and injustice towards our people since decades be it through media or political moves. keep your insults about us and misplaced high self image to yourself, thanks. let this be our last post to each other about this silly discussion.

Hey, when did Erdogan get downgraded to Dictator with big mouth syndrome from "Authoritarian" with big mouth syndrome?
Turkey went from Ottoman, Republic, and is attempting to join the EU. Being a "Middle Eastern" country (says Europeans :crazy:) I think they are more open minded than a majority of Western and Eastern Countries.

Back
Top Bottom