What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hey, when did Erdogan get downgraded to Dictator with big mouth syndrome from "Authoritarian" with big mouth syndrome?
From the beginning :lol:
Turkey went from Ottoman, Republic, and is attempting to join the EU. Being a "Middle Eastern" country (says Europeans :crazy:) I think they are more open minded than a majority of Western and Eastern Countries.
I know my keen. No, they are not. Some elites during Ataturk era were open-minded people who understood the world very well, but the influence of this elite, and even maybe their percentage, is decreased over decades. That's unfortunate for Turkey, and that's what makes me worried about Turkey.

I don't wanna continue the discussion bro, but exactly like the previous time, Some people act childish when they hear the name of Israel, or they notify about the fact that Turkey is not the most powerful, most democratic, ... country of the world. Just read that thread if you had spare time, and you would find out ;)
If you managed to have problems with me , @xenon54 , and @usernameless (arguably some of the most calm guys around) then you seriously need to look in the mirror before trying to blame other people for your own mistakes. And now your trying to accuse people of being antisemitic.

For real man I opened how many P.Ms for you and now your doing this to me. I mean cmon.

I know my keen. No, they are not. Some elites during Ataturk era were open-minded people who understood the world very well, but the influence of this elite, and even maybe their percentage, is decreased over decades. That's unfortunate for Turkey, and that's what makes me worried about Turkey.
And stop using ataturk. :)

I cant so its only fair if you cant either.

Not possible, Dictators and Republics can't coexist but an Authoritarian can, plus Erdogan only thinks he's authoritarian which is why I put it in quotes.
I know a lot about Turkey's history present and posters on here, I noticed that you are the one that's not open mind, you are on the straight and narrow path and won't take the blinders off.

Not possible, Dictators and Republics can't coexist but an Authoritarian can, plus Erdogan only thinks he's authoritarian which is why I put it in quotes.
Yeah, like republics of Libya, Syria, Iraq, ...
I know a lot about Turkey's history present and posters on here, I noticed that you are the one that's not open mind, you are on the straight and narrow path and won't take the blinders off.
I don't care about your personal insults.
BTW, it's not my business, but why don't you show your correct country flag? Are you ashamed of it?

Yeah, like republics of Libya, Syria, Iraq, ...
Which could of eventually been successful if we never kept getting involved.
BTW, it's not my business, but why don't you show your correct country flag? Are you ashamed of it?
Ok fine I will.................................

:usflag: Always have been and Always will be an American.

Woww...

Turks fighting Turks.... :disagree:

@rmi5 you gotta cool down buddy.

I will leave this section bro. It's not much different from the neighbor section. At least there was a good percentage of people like Abii, Ahriman, Gilamard, New, ... and others in that section.

I will leave this section bro. It's not much different from the neighbor section. At least there was a good percentage of people like Abii, Ahriman, Gilamard, New, ... and others in that section.

Maybe, it's for the best.....

Edit: I gotta add this. @rmi5 ,sometimes even brothers have discontent. But you are a Turk, your place is among us not Farsis.

@xenon54 i read the thread. just some points. @rmi5 is right on turkey not helping turkmens. the links you provided about camps for turkmens is ok. but the problem is that isis began its iraq offensive on june 5, turkmens started fleeing from 9-10 june. turkey provided camps for them around september 20-25, when almost all turkmens either fled to southern iraq (shia turkmens were airlifted by iraqi and iranian planes to shia controlled southern iraq) or were dying under the scorching sun in and around kirkuk or moving to erbil. at the same time turkey provided shelter for yazidis and kurds immediately and some of yazidis even participated in riots whick tool place in southern turkey (you remember, when kurds killed each other for days). and that arms shipment wasn't for turkmens. it seems you believed akp rhetoric. if it was for turkmens, it would be coordinated between army and intelligence, as was always the case in 1990ies and beginning of 2000s. arms went to iraqi turkmens without any problems.

second point is, rmi5 is correct when he says that turkey can't provide help that israel does. turkey couldn't sell azerbaijan t-155 (it uses german engine), but israel sells everything it wants, which is positive side of good lobbying. if some war starts between russia and azerbaijan, i'm sure turkish people will fight besides azerbaijanis, but i'm not so sure about government (tho, i don't believe russia will openly attack azerbaijan).

third, hakan (or whatever his name is) used "israel (hostile country)" in one of his posts without thinking who made it hostile. he also used "self-proclaimed state of israel" in one of his posts some time ago. also, it was him who wrote something like "yet, you buy t-90s from russia" (which i believe was the spark that started all this discussion and was actually another way of saying "you buy israeli arms") as if there's some other choice. i'm sure if turkey could provide what azerbaijan buys from others (it buys what turkey offers tho, like t-300 and cobra and some other stuff), they would buy from turkey.

lastly, hakan's post about erdogan showing all turkic empire flags during ceremonies in front of his new palace (which was built illegally by the way, as court ordered it to be stopped) just shows his ambitions about being sultan. if turkish government really wanted good relations between turkic countries, they wouldn't raise the education fee for CA students by 700% (it was 120-140$/year last year, it's 1000-1200$/year right now). besides, students from turkic countries are obliged to pay around 500$ for obligatory health insurance which was free before. rant is good when it serves your internal politics (like erdogan visiting uyghurs or him first visiting azerbaijan after becoming president, which is a tradition since 1990ies, so no biggie there or cursing israel), but what makes people know each other are things like people visiting/studying in your country, which is a little hard for CA students now. instead of CA students, akp is bringing lots of students from arab countries and it shows its intends.

P.S. what is that rant about crimea? turkey didn't (actually, couldn't) do anything and you expect azerbaijan to do something? that's called flaming LOL neither turkey, nor azerbaijan are strong enough to say "**** you" to russia.

:usflag: Always have been and Always will be an American.

So are you just an American or also a Native American ? :azn:

I so wanted to see Native Americans but neither Buffalo nor NYC, Washington or Chicago had any Native American settlement or anything of the sort ! :(

@xenon54 i read the thread. just some points. @rmi5 is right on turkey not helping turkmens. the links you provided about camps for turkmens is ok. but the problem is that isis began its iraq offensive on june 5, turkmens started fleeing from 9-10 june. turkey provided camps for them around september 20-25, when almost all turkmens either fled to southern iraq (shia turkmens were airlifted by iraqi and iranian planes to shia controlled southern iraq) or were dying under the scorching sun in and around kirkuk or moving to erbil. at the same time turkey provided shelter for yazidis and kurds immediately and some of yazidis even participated in riots whick tool place in southern turkey (you remember, when kurds killed each other for days). and that arms shipment wasn't for turkmens. it seems you believed akp rhetoric. if it was for turkmens, it would be coordinated between army and intelligence, as was always the case in 1990ies and beginning of 2000s. arms went to iraqi turkmens without any problems.

second point is, rmi5 is correct when he says that turkey can't provide help that israel does. turkey couldn't sell azerbaijan t-155 (it uses german engine), but israel sells everything it wants, which is positive side of good lobbying. if some war starts between russia and azerbaijan, i'm sure turkish people will fight besides azerbaijanis, but i'm not so sure about government (tho, i don't believe russia will openly attack azerbaijan).

third, hakan (or whatever his name is) used "israel (hostile country)" in one of his posts without thinking who made it hostile. he also used "self-proclaimed state of israel" in one of his posts some time ago. also, it was him who wrote something like "yet, you buy t-90s from russia" (which i believe was the spark that started all this discussion and was actually another way of saying "you buy israeli arms") as if there's some other choice. i'm sure if turkey could provide what azerbaijan buys from others (it buys what turkey offers tho, like t-300 and cobra and some other stuff), they would buy from turkey.

lastly, hakan's post about erdogan showing all turkic empire flags during ceremonies in front of his new palace (which was built illegally by the way, as court ordered it to be stopped) just shows his ambitions about being sultan. if turkish government really wanted good relations between turkic countries, they wouldn't raise the education fee for CA students by 700% (it was 120-140$/year last year, it's 1000-1200$/year right now). besides, students from turkic countries are obliged to pay around 500$ for obligatory health insurance which was free before. rant is good when it serves your internal politics (like erdogan visiting uyghurs or him first visiting azerbaijan after becoming president, which is a tradition since 1990ies, so no biggie there or cursing israel), but what makes people know each other are things like people visiting/studying in your country, which is a little hard for CA students now. instead of CA students, akp is bringing lots of students from arab countries and it shows its intends.

P.S. what is that rant about crimea? turkey didn't (actually, couldn't) do anything and you expect azerbaijan to do something? that's called flaming LOL neither turkey, nor azerbaijan are strong enough to say "**** you" to russia.
I dont have a problem if they buy from other countries I was just pointing out that the turkish products sold to azerbaijan are using american motor and so are the Israeli ones. Same goes for suoth african marauder and matador. Also I said that Israel will have a difficult time delivering weapons to Azerbaijan in event of a war due to geographic restrictions. I support them buying things from israel if turkey cant provide the same stuff which is what azerbaijan is doing anyway. They reason why I brought up the israel hostile thing is because he said that turkey is betraying azerbaijan by signing a pipeline deal with russia so then I asked what about buying stuff from israel which is considered a hostile country by turkish government. (not my personal opinion)

@telkon

But I want you to answer this question.

Why can the czech republic send weapons to krg and serbia send weapons to pkk but azerbaijan cant to turkmens?

Last edited:

Finally, someone understood what I was talking about. Thanks for spending time and reading the other thread, although it was a very long thread with multiple different subjects involved.

Back
Top Bottom